divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We all agree Fan is a disaster. Please move on now. Thanks
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

While its right that FAN has not collected on BO and is struggling to break even but to say its disaster is ridiculous. Disaster is when NO one knows the movie released and everything about the movie is thrashed. There is Nothing to gain from the movie. No story, No songs, NO acting, no direction, nothing. Critics thrash it like anything. BUT FAN has got resounding applause from critics, even the hardest nuts, and the public ( those who watched liked it) appreciated SRK acting and  movie. FIrst movie to have NO song or love interest in traditional sense. It was different but that does not mean its disaster. 

Yes commercially its not done well at BO but that does take away any of SRK's credentials.

Word.

Even Sholay FLOPPED in its time.

FAN will be one of SRK's good movies. He sure s hell gained from it. He won back many of his fans.I am one!

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Word.

Even Sholay FLOPPED in its time.

FAN will be one of SRK's good movies. He sure s hell gained from it. He won back many of his fans.I am one!

no it had a bad start but it picked up and became the ATG
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand the need to spend 105cr, I mean on what? vfx? What was the need to make gaurav different when he can just pretend to be srk and everyone will believe him, what is that? one moment he is pretending to be srk and everyone believes him the next moment he is gaurav and then looks different, logic gaya tel lene so called content film 😆
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
salman fans are obsessed with srk 😳
DJGabbar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In terms of Box Office, fan is much bigger disaster coz a star like srk is associated with it. Any other star & it could have been another flop, but here huge investment plus star quotient was put in perspective. Makers might recover from overseas + satallites + music, but where it matter most indian theatrical revenue, it's distributor share might not even cross 40 cr, which is first for srk film in years.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: elim

salman fans are obsessed with srk 😳

and vice versa..just that you are here now and were probably not here some months back😳
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Sonam>King and his Queen👏

LMAO, dhink chika dhink chika comment 🤣 🤣 🤣

That's funny but in this instance its also very very true 😛
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Content > Sonam. Please. I'm a huge Sonam fan but she has as many as bad films as SRK.