Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fan heading for 85 cr lifetime - Page 3

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GERUA

more disaster than marigold ? 

Admitted! 
That was Salman's worst phase. Whatever he touched during that time doesn't bring in much apart few. His career started off better than srk . after the case his career went downfall. And after Wanted & Dabangg he just rose on another level. 

Whereas, srk started with flop career and later after few years he started to shine. He was more recognize and was above the other 2 khans and now again he facing downfall. Certainly, this current time not belong to him. Whatever he touch does not bring in profit in a needed way. 
Edited by DeliciousDevil. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Elvis12

Holy frigging moly!

This is turning out much worse than I expected 85 crore lifetime is an outright disaster.

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: GERUA

more disaster than marigold ? 

😆 I love that Marigold, of all films, has become the point of reference when talking about the failure of one of the supposedly best movies of recent time with acting surpassing Aamir blah blah blah. Carry on, carry on, it's fun ðŸ˜†
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Not the world wide collection.

Also, YRF will earn much much more with the satellite rights et al.

This movie with ANY actor would have done similar business.

it is alwyz fun to read fan excuses when their favorites couldnt bring the collection as expected...cmon i want more...lol
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DB_reloaded

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">overseas is around 7.5million at moment will go above 10million at best it will get a average tag</font>

verdict is given seeing domestic figure only
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ElOqUeNcE

it is alwyz fun to read fan excuses when their favorites couldnt bring the collection as expected...cmon i want more...lol

Glad I could be a cause of some amusement to you.

Bad script, good acting over bad acting brainless movies for me any day. Hope this brings you more joy.😆
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZebrasinSoil

No. Not every actor. May be only Amir khan apart from SRK. You have to be a talented actor first to pull off such roles and niche films and bring audience to such films.
Salman would have made a fool out of himself even trying to do a complex role like Gaurav or Aryan.
Whenever Salman Khan has tried something different from his usual bull, the film is a major disaster.
Marigold lifetime BO was 90 lacs not even 1 cr.
Marigold is considered even bigger disaster than Bombay Velvet and RGV ki aag by many trade experts.
Also, someone as untalented as Salman dont even have guts to release his film on non holiday. Whenever he does, his audience evaporates and film flops. Jai Ho and Veer are disasters his last non holiday releases and both were not even niche films lol. (ready commercial crap masala was post-ipl season film released in summer vactions holiday period like yejawanihaideewani)

Topic: fan flopped
comment: salman cant act
u r going strong n in right path...continue... LOL
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ZebrasinSoil

Few action scenes and high budget cant make a dark niche film into commercial. The potential for such films is limited. It cant be compared to even Talaash cause even that was a usual run-of-the-mill murder mystery ruined by a terrible climax. Here, the concept itself is completely different and fresh.

@inquisitive- Who said SRK wasnt perfect? He was beyond perfect epic in Fan. Such films can only work or be thought of if the actor is capable of enacting such complex and layered dual roles of Gaurav and Aryan. And for such films to work on BO, a superstar is required. Only 2 people fulfill the criteria. SRK and Aamir. 
Do you really think SRK is going to suffer cause of Fan? Especially after the accolades he has received and is going to receive for his amazing performance. I dont think so. He knew the potential of a film like Fan at BO. His performance has been loved almost universally (ofcourse he cant please his diehard haters some of whom are here too wink wink lol)

The only one to take something from FAN is SRK.He gained the most however back to back no numbers is bound to affect him.I think a balance of such movies with the likes of BB's like CE is what will work best for him.Something like DP has done, she has nailed the balance in the last few years.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Glad I could be a cause of some amusement to you.

Bad script, good acting over bad acting brainless movies for me any day. Hope this brings you more joy.😆

thank u for the laugh u r providing in dis thread... continue continue i want more
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so fan is srk's bombay velvet ðŸ˜†