Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 | TR Fic : His Little Mistress (2) -Completed- (Page 83)

chinudolly-Pms Groupbie
chinudolly-Pms
chinudolly-Pms

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Last update was so shocking
As well as cute
Shocked to knw kria's truth n
N yes she doesnt have right to destroy taani's life like tht

N Taarey part was cute
Taani n her mood swings
Poor rey is also scared of it LOL

UPDATE SOON
love this story too like all ur other stories Hug

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Chapter 37

Taani was standing outside the kitchen where as avantika was working inside, unaware of her presence. Taani was hesitate to go and approach her, since it will be first time they will talk to each other and she has no idea how to approach her.

"Arey! Taani, why are you standing there? Come inside-" Avantika's voice broke her trance. She looked up and gave a small smile before she entered the kitchen.

"Can i help you, auntie?" Taani asked her hesitantly.

"Auntie? I thought, you knew what you are suppose to call me-" Avantika chuckled, surprising taani with her frank nature. She hadn't expected that.

Taani smiled awkwardly, she still wasn't comfortable around his parents, but trying her best to make her relation with them better.

"I have accepted your and Rey's marriage with heart." Avantika kept her hand on her shoulder, taani gave a small smile to her.

"So mom it is." Taani mumbled, making avantika smiled.

"Do you want me to make something for you to eat?" Avantika asked her, taani shook her head negatively, she wasn't hungry.

Both continued to talk to each other, leaving the awkwardness behind.

"Reyaansh, Leave me! Someone might see-" She scolded her husband who was romancing with her in kitchen, being the shameless he was famous to be when he is with her.

"Sh. Don't disturb me, kitty." Rey hushed her, nuzzling in his face in crook of her neck, he started placing soft feathery kisses on her shoulder.

"Reyaansh! Stop being shameless and let me cook." Taani whined, Rey tighten his hold around her and hugged her more tightly.

"Who is stopping you, kitty? You do your work, i am doing mine." Rey answered her back, he slide his hand inside her saree, caressing her bare tummy. Since she was in her fourth month, there was slight bump visible.

Taani sighed and continued her work, trying her hardest to ignore her husband's sinfully hot kisses. It's sheer torture! She thought to herself and groaned mentally. She knew he was doing this on purpose, completely aware of her horniness in pregnancy.

Taani left the spatula in the pan and turned around to face him, in a jiffy moment. She grabbed his collar and smacked her lips hard against his while hoping to not to get caught with him by any of the family members.

Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her impossibly close to him, kissing her back with double the intensity of hers. She moaned into his mouth and clutched his tee in her fists tightly, she was completely in his control. She had no control over her body and mine, when she is around him.

"Damn! Wrong timing-" They pulled away from the kiss when they heard someone's voice. Taani pushed him away, embarrassed to be caught with him like this in their kitchen. She didn't had the courage to see the person who had come.

"Nandini, Sharon, what are you both doing here?" Rey asked the girls who were still in shock after what they had witness a moment back.

He glance at his wife, who looked quite embarrassed causing him to chuckle which earned him an angry glare from her.

"Sorry, we didn't knew you guys were here-" Sharon apologized politely. Rey gave a short nod in response. Things still hasn't got normal between them, once they were best of friends, but now they can be counted as strangers to each other.

"Bhai, sharon came here to give us a good news. She is getting married next month." Nandini told her brother happily.

"Thats great. Congratulations, Sharon! Who is the guy?" Rey asked sharon with a small yet genuine smile. He had always wanted her to move on from him, like everyone else she too deserve happiness.

"Its swayum." Sharon answered him. Rey nodded with a smile, then he turned to his wife.

"Come one, baby, you have to take medicines." He tugged at her hand.

"Yuck! I am not taking them, they are bitter like you-" Taani retorted back, causing him to narrow his eyes at her usual drama which she do almost everyday, to escape from eating medicine.

"Come." Rey said, this time more sternly. Taani frowned, then glared at him for using the stern tone on her. Rey ignored her, holding her hand, he took her from there.

"God! Someone save me from this zaalim pati." Taani sighed dramatically.

"No one can save you, kitty." Rey rolled his eyes, he turned around and picked her up in his arms in bridal style, surprising her with his gesture. He took her upstairs in their room, leaving two surprised girls behind.

"Are you alright, Sharon?" Nandini turned to her and asked her concernedly.

"Yeah! His closeness with her, doesn't affect me much now, and its about some time when he will stop affecting me completely." Sharon answered her with a smile.

"I am happy for you." Nandini hugged her.

"I know, and now you have to make your relation better with your bhai and bhabhi." Sharon told her, she knew nandini still hasn't forgiven taani and rey, but she wants her to leave the past behind and move on, like she has.

"I have never seen him so happy before. He is truly happy with her." Sharon continue and added with a smile.

"I will talk to them and make every thing right between us." Nandini promised her, sharon nodded, then both of them went to meet his parents and share the news of sharon's marriage with them.

Slowly but steadily everything was coming back to normal with everyone's efforts. Every relation was coming back to normal with both the ends putting their efforts. His family has accepted her as their own, treating her like their own daughter now. The more they get to know the real her, the more they regret judging her wrongly.

On professional front as well, taani and rey are making progress. Taani has opened a lavish restaurant in mumbai as well where her pune branch was handled by her manager cum best friend, Navya.

Rey was handling his business along side helping his father as well in their family business.

Taani & Rey were happy with their baby on the way.

Scroll down for Epilogue :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 17 June 2016 at 7:38am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANISunsnowvrinda-fantanishamorevid2707misty_19prathyusha123aish_kajen25jem_vrushanSidni98rituthorimgvdmahakhan1Aarti_Taareycreativestartheroyalkhushmiss_nerdylalLY12349290860623maansinehaniki171afreshbeginqwerty012nagutaareyAmy21minjal24-crazyfan-kauser16autumn_springviniVDloverlovelysweetSomuloveWillyWonkakoochiepooAashifictionsuma_taareyMDKSSMharshiya786taarey_riamuskaataareysvg98carter4vrimarfanIslam_labCuteprincess6Heena_HinaSnehalokwani200ArshTRnishita23atulaya_taareyrashmi.peufara_naghmPindborgckocolatcoderladyFairy...-AnyDestiny----angelmaria--zuytretaareycrazyfanGursharn3010shona25__nidhi__ankita_95taarey-foreveralef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92pinal_TaaReytharu01--BabyBean--lechu10maaneetkimeettanu_150913155Anny90gurtimuskaanyogapremssss97zidaAngeline124vidu87paddu503-Fam_TaaReY-velvetrosepari_goyalshamanbksumana.sheshaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryapd786.-Soumya-.NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDMarriedLoveApplefarshifansirichinudollymeenu_taarey.Meitantei.yashika.angel7APKzarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJAvinii01Roopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43sneharayStarBullrockstarloversailaja.bluesky10_khwaish_Mon_trunitatoxo.Humzypink1-Prithi-Missu_TRstar_fan1dh19Lavender_LunaraddhihangokDiksha_1991missmkchand91kashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandrannewmoon18_PanCake_heemasomaniprincess_taranavkMagpie_Linsie

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Epilogue

"Mommy!!" The junior singhania came running into his parents room, calling out for his mother. He hopped on the bed where his parents were sleeping in each others arms.

"Papa." He shook his father, who, after few more attempts, stir in his sleep and opened his eyes eventually.

"Good morning, champ. You are up early today-" Rey spoke in his sleepy tone, he gestured his 4 years old son to come to him. His son jumped on him and hugged him.

"I went to park with daadu." Answered his son, making him smile.

"Rivaan?" Taani opened her eyes lazily and look at her husband & son. A soft smile appeared on her face seeing them together.

"Mommy! See, i woke up early today." Rivaan answered his mother in his childish tone, bringing a smile on his parents face.

"My baby is a good boy." Taani leaned toward him and gave a sweet peck on his cheek.

"I want pizza in breakfast." Rivaan demanded ever so cutely.

"Who eats pizza in breakfast?" Taani narrowed her eyes at her son's obsession with pizzas. Rivaan pouted in response.

"I will ask dadi, she will make it for me." Rivaan said to her, knowing his grand-mother can never say no to him. He is her favorite child after all.

"I am her favorite child." Rivaan announced proudly, grinning ear to ear.

"We know that, champ." Rey smiled at his son. The arrival of their child in their lives, was the best thing possible. Their little on has strengthen their bond and he is life of singhania's.

"Taani, where is rivaan?" Rey asked her, as he returned back from office and didn't found his son who usually wait for him in living area to return back home from office, so that they could play.

"He went out with mom and dad." Taani answered him, she took his brief case and placed it on side then turned to him.

"So that means, we are alone at home?" Rey smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to him.

"Fortunately yes! Wanna take advantage of the situation?" She asked naughtily, she threw her arms around his neck and inched close to him, leaving an inch gap between their lips.

"Gladly." He muttered before he placed his lips on hers, kissing her feverishly that had her melting in his arms, like always.

"I love you, taani." He whispered against her lips as he broke the kiss.

Taani smiled hearing his confession, it wasn't everyday he said those words loud since he thinks, those mere words can't describe what he feels for her and he wasn't too good in expressing his feelings in words also.

It surprised her when he for the first time said those words to her, on the day Rivaan was born. He made that day even more special to her.

"I love you too, hubby." She whispered back and embrace him.

And here i end season two of 'his little mistress'

Hope i had done justice to the story and you all liked it

Please do leave your feedback one last time on HLM2 <3

Edited by Cupcake. - 17 June 2016 at 7:38am

The following 189 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusdpurvaroshni77PoorvaArorakhuraizadaanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfsubha19vrinda-fanTAT_VJtanishamoreharshita12vid2707misty_19prathyusha123Forever_Fangirljalaja_sourav10aish_kajen25bestgirlfriendYaminigothwal1jem_vrushanSidni98annabethpercyLove_ashimiyaaaacutevishyrituthorimiss_nerdymahakhan1creativestartheroyalkhushAarti_TaareyVDfanforeverdeepthi2611ksksrsan12lalLY1234Simantharnilorina27nitasravanthi939290860623maansinehaniki171afreshbeginnagutaareyKnarwalhatelove2012qwerty012Amy21minjal24attractionWillyWonkakoochiepooautumn_springviniVDloverimanech-crazyfan-kauser16Somuloveritzsubu1204carter4taarey_riamuskaataareysvg98lovelysweetharshiya786uma_taarey-Snowflakes-ndcdanceMDKSSMAashifictionssriniha_arshivrimarfansonamiglesiasIslam_labCuteprincess6parinilovelypari19twinkle-starsggd30565Heena_HinaSnehalokwani200ArshTRnishita23atulaya_taareyamadeaeufara_naghmcoderladypirl18PindborgckocolatFairy....Shanaya.zuytretaareycrazyfan---angelmaria--Huleygirl-AnyDestiny-ANURADHATAAREYSGursharn3010shona25__nidhi__princess1926pinal_TaaReydeepasubhashtharu01--BabyBean--lechu10ankita_95taarey-foreveralef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92gurtimuskaanmaaneetkimeetSwaatiiprincess3690913155Anny90tanu_15angleroopsssss97zidaAngeline124paddu503-Fam_TaaReY-velvetrosepari_goyalvidu87chinudollyMarriedLoveAppleftaani.priya1997NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.pd786divi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryasumana.shesha.Meitantei.meenu_taareyarshifansiriangelshahyashika.angel7APKzarakhanarloverNicky-nishshamanbkkartikaJAvinii01Roopsha_98sneharaySujayrickyNishu43arnavmaan_khwaish_StarBullrockstarlovercandyjansailaja.pink1unitatoxo.Humzydh19Lavender_LunaraddhiMissu_TR-Prithi-star_fan1hangokDiksha_1991missmkkoiskchand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandranheemasomani_PanCake_princess_taranavknewmoon18Magpie_brainychild92...Natasha...Linsie

minjal24 Senior Member
minjal24
minjal24

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
beautiful ending
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Really good ff. ...
Lovely update. ...

vinii01 IF-Dazzler