Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 | TR Fic : His Little Mistress (2) -Completed- (Page 73)

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Update

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Waiting... Cry
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Chapter 36

"Your sick game is over, Kriya. Now tell me, why were you filling my family's ears against taani? Why were you so hell bent on proving that taani is not perfect for me?" Rey's loud voice boomed in the living area of singhania mansion, where all the family members along with nandini and manik, were present.

Kriya look at them all, then her gaze settled over taani, who was standing beside her husband.

"Because i wanted her to feel pain of rejection." She stated calmly, staring at taani with such coldness in her eyes, that made her cringed away and shifter close to her husband.

She was confused seeing kriya's hatred for herself, kriya, the whom she doesn't even know properly then what bad she had done to her that kriya hates her so much.

"What have i done to you? I don't even know you properly-" Taani said to kriya who smiled sadly and stepped toward her, only to have Rey singhania stand infront of his wife like a protector.

"You might not know, but i knew you since start." Kriya said to her.

"How?" Rey questioned.

"She is my half sister. Our mothers were same." Kriya disclosed, earning a gasp from taani who was shocked after the new revelation. She knew, her mother was married before she met her father and had a kid from her first husband, but she was shock to know that, kriya is that kid.

"That woman, left me and my father for another man. She was so happy in her life, forgetting us-"

"My mother left your father because he was an asshole. He used to torture her, both physically and mentally. She was treated like a filth by your father, he never treated her like a wife deserve and she left because she couldn't tolerate anymore pain." Taani cut her off in the middle and screamed at her.

"So? She was selfish who only cared about her pain, what about me? I grew up without a mother's love. I was craving for her love, but she was busy in her new life, she gave birth to you and completely forgot me. When i grew up, i was filled with only hatred toward her and you, because you once again snatched my happiness from me." Kriya snarled at her, her eyes filled with tears of anger.

"Your happiness? How?" A shocked and confused taani, managed to ask her.

"By taking my first love away from me. Yes! I loved Rey, still do, but that stupid dev ruined it by selling you to him. Uss din se, Yeh tumhara hi hokar reh gaya. When he married sharon, i knew he didn't love sharon and was continuing his relation with you. I was waiting for a perfect opportunity, when i couldn't get him, i wouldn't even let you have him. For him, his family was everything and i decided to use it against you, i thought if his family will disapprove you, he would also reject you." Kriya revealed everything, shocking everyone with her plans. Kriya, who had kept her pain bottled up inside her since childhood, couldn't stop herself from taking revenge on her. She wanted taani to feel the same pain.

"Kriya, we understand your pain, but taking revenge from her for things she hasn't done, was sick." Manik said to her.

"Its easy to give lectures." Kriya rolled her eyes.

"If you are done with your interrogation session, i would like to leave." Kriya turned to Rey and said to him, before he could say anything, she strode out of the house.

"Wow! What a girl, no sign of remorse." Manik exclaimed dramatically.

"Hey! Since when you started behaving like kabir?" Taani raised her one eye brow at him.

"Oh please! He is way to over dramatic, i am not." Manik defended himself.

"How could you be so normal after whatever has just happened?" Rey turned to taani and asked her, amused seeing his wife's normal behavior.

"Then what else do you want me to do? Beg her for forgiveness for snatching her happiness? Or beg her to accept me as her half sister?" Taani questioned him, angrily. Blame it on her pregnancy mood swings, she wasn't in a good mood.

Rey held his hands up, surrendering before her, knowing her mood swings, he wasn't going to mess up with her.

His family members were surprised to them, specially taani and her guts to talk him like this

"And tell me, how many more childhood lovers do you have?" Taani questioned him, pointing her finger at him.

"I think, she was the last one." Rey mumbled, laughing nervously seeing his wife's threatening looks.

"Haw! Rey, you forgot that girl, Additi? Your classmate who had a huge crush on you, even you used to like her-" Manik smirked at his best friend, enjoying at his expense.

"Dude, stop adding fuel to the fire." Rey told his best friend who just laughed.

"Baby, don't listen to him." Rey turned to his angry wife.

"Trust me, Reyaansh, one more lover-girl and you are sleeping on the couch forever." Taani warned him and went away from there, in their bedroom.

"Dude, instead of supporting me, you were laughing-"

"But i love when country's biggest tycoon turns scared mouse infront of his pregnant wife." Manik faked an innocent face.

"You have no idea about her mood swings. They scare the hell out of me-" Rey admitted to him, then he turn to his parents who were quite amused seeing their bunter.

"Go, and bring her downstairs for dinner." Avantika said to her son.

"And try not to anger her more, else you will be sleeping on couch tonight. You can't trust a pregnant wife when she is angry-" Ranvijay added with a chuckle. Rey nodded, and went upstairs to manaofy his wife.

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 190 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusPoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJsubha19harshita12vid2707divkavmisty_19199214cprathyusha123nullifyaish_kajen25abhilin_loverbestgirlfriendsam4u2015papumagujem_vrushanSidni98miyaaaacutevishyrituthorimgvdgantapragnajamahakhan1miss_nerdycreativestartheroyalkhushVDfanforeverAarti_TaareyHeart_Deaddeepthi261srsan12Simantharniki171afreshbeginnilorina27nitasravanthi93maansineha9290860623minjal24Amy21rsingh0103wilddevil2010prathyusha120nagutaareyKnarwalqwerty012Noddumamatha.Priyarun123attractionWillyWonkaautumn_springsnehac2koochiepooSomuloveneekkaurpayu_taareyVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16zulfinazitaarey_riamuskaataareysvg98ritzsubu1204carter4lovelysweetprohelikaVDuma_taarey-Snowflakes-sriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyMDKSSMIslam_lab9502parinikajalkalwanilovelypari19twinkle-starsCandyfloss-TRggd30565sonamiglesiasCuteprincess6Adi_tyarashmi.pHeena_HinaSnehalokwani200nishita23eufara_naghmamadeaPindborg---angelmaria--ANURADHATAAREYS.Shanaya.coderladyzuytretaareycrazyfanFairy...arshifansiriGursharn3010-AnyDestiny-princess1926pinal_TaaReylechu10tharu01--BabyBean--Archi_Taareytaarey-foreveralef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95sona_taareygurtimuskaanyogapremAnny900913155tanu_15maaneetkimeetSwaatiipaddu503pari_goyalvelvetroseshamanbkAngeline124vidu87ssss97sweety71Sona_loveVD.-Soumya-.Applefchinudollypd786skfirdousyoyoaishwaryasumana.shesha__nidhi__yashika.angel7APKangelshahzarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJARoopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43sneharayarnavmaan_khwaish_bluesky10sailaja.cuppypie121StarBullrockstarlovercandyjanunitatoxo.Humzypink1Mon_trdh19raddhihangokDiksha_1991missmkkoisk--Fairy--Sona257Missu_TR-Prithi-kashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandran_PanCake_heemasomaniprincess_taranavkMagpie_RatiTheAngel.Linsie

princess_tara IF-Sizzlerz
princess_tara
princess_tara

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Reserved 
candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Fabulous yar
miyaaaa Groupbie
miyaaaa