Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 | TR Fic : His Little Mistress (2) -Completed- (Page 61)

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Update

Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Chapter 35

"I am gonna miss you alot, Kabiraa!" Taani cried softly and hugged kabir tightly.

"God! Woman, since when you started being so senti?" Kabir snickered, earning a slap on his arm from her. Kabir chuckled and hugged her tightly. More than anyone, he will miss her, its been almost 4 years they have been friends, best of friends to be precise.

"Way to ruin an emotional moment." Taani muttered under her breath, she broke the hug and went to Navya and Alina. She hugged both of them.

"I'll miss you too, Dude." Kabir walked upto Rey and hugged him.

"Me too. I will miss you being a pain in my ass." Rey grumbled, they both laughed.

"If thats the case, then i will be visiting you both soon." 

"Anytime, Kabir." Rey smiled at him, they were their only family from past few years and it wasn't easy to go away from them.

"Zaalim pati, Take care of my beautiful." Kabir said to him, glancing at taani who was busy with navya and alina.

"I will." Rey narrowed his eyes at him.

Rey placed his luggage in his car. After a teary farewell, Taani and Rey left for mumbai.

Avantika did the arti and welcomed both of them inside. Taani tighten her grip on rey's hand. A chill ran through her spine, it was first time she has entered this home as daughter-in-law of the house and Rey's wife. She was happy, finally his family is accepting her as his wife.

"Rey, take her upstairs in your room, she must be tired after journey and its not good in this condition." Avantika said to her son, who nodded in response. Avantika asked servants to take their luggage upstairs in their bedroom.

"Come." Rey turned to his wife, who was standing beside him with tired face. He led her upstairs in his bedroom.

"Reyaansh! I am so happy today-" Taan beamed, she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly once he closed the door the room of their new bedroom. Rey smiled at his wife and embrace her tightly.

"So am i, kitty. Now you take some rest. My kiddo must be tired too-" Rey mumbled, he placed his palm on her lower belly, rubbing it slightly.

"I will, and you also go and spend some time with your parents. They will feel good." Taani said to him, knowing the more he will spend his time with his parent, the more he will be comfortable with them, again. There is still awkwardness between him and his parents, which she wants to go away.

"Yeah! I will." Rey muttered, he scooped her in his arms and made her lay down on the bed then he himself sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Call me if you need anything and be comfortable." Rey placed a light peck on her forehead. Taani smiled as he walked out of the room.

Rey was seated in hall along with his parent, they were talking about random stuff when avantika brought up taani's pregnancy topic.

"Rey, which month? And hows baby doing?" Avantika asked him. Rey look at her, feeling happy to see his mother keen on knowing about his wife and baby.

"She is in her third month and baby is doing good." Rey answered his mother, smiling ear to ear while talking about his baby.

"Rey, i know whatever happened in past, shouldn't have but we are sorry for the things we have spoke about her." Avantika apologized.

"That was all in past, mom. Forget about everything and lets start a new." Rey kept his hand on hers, assuring her. Avantika nodded slightly.

"What about you business, Rey? Will you be able to manage everything from here?" Ranvijay asked his son, he was very much impressed by him. In just few years, he had built his own empire and brought it on top.

"I will manage, dad." Rey smiled at his father.

"By the way, I have called kriya home, i want to confront her why she filled your ears against taani-" Rey informed them, the anger was bubbling up inside him for kriya. Avantika and Ranvijay look at him, they were curious too, to know about kriya. Why she did what she did?

"Get up, kitty." He crooned in her ear, earning a slight moan from her.

"Let me sleep."

"You can, but after you eat something and take your medicines." Rey told her, this time in little stern tone. Today his mother, herself has cooked some delicious yet healthy meal for taani, which is good for a pregnant lady.

After lots of attempts, she finally woke up from her peaceful slumber and sat on the bed with a pout.

"Why do you disturb my sleep always?" She pouted in annoyance. Rey let out a chuckle and kissed her pouty lips, which brought a small smile on her face.

"Have your food then we will go downstairs, Manik & Nandini are coming over for dinner." Rey told her, taani nodded making him smile. 

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 183 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfsubha19vrinda-fanTAT_VJharshita12vid2707divkavmisty_19prathyusha123nullifyaish_kajen25bestgirlfriendsam4u2015kashish027papumagujem_vrushanSidni98cutevishymiyaaaarituthorimgvdgantapragnajamiss_nerdyAarti_TaareyVDfanforevercreativestartheroyalkhushARiya100Heart_Deaddeepthi261srsan12nilorinamaansinehaniki171gadsw929086062327nitasravanthi93mamatha.Knarwalqwerty012NoddunagutaareyAmy21rsingh0103wilddevil2010Priyarun123snehac2WillyWonkakoochiepooSomuloveautumn_springviniVDloverzulfinaziAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16taarey_riamuskaataareysvg98ritzsubu1204lovelysweetcarter4neekkauruma_taarey-Snowflakes-megha1996MDKSSMvrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyggd30565sonamiglesiasIslam_labResonanceparinikajalkalwanilovelypari19twinkle-starsCandyfloss-TRHeena_HinaAdi_tyarashmi.pSnehalokwani200ArshTRnishita23eufara_naghmamadeaPindborg---angelmaria--coderladyumatejeshzuytretaareycrazyfanFairy....Shanaya.HuleygirlGursharn3010shona25princess1926deepasubhashpinal_TaaReytharu01--BabyBean--lechu10Muskan_TRankita_95doll_dimplesneharjun92gurtimuskaanmaaneetkimeetvj2102tanu_15dews100Anny90sweety71sridevi_nAngeline124ssss97zidavidu87paddu503pari_goyalvelvetroseshamanbkchinudolly.-Soumya-.dakshumhatreNidaJavidTaaReyMarriedLoveApplefsumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.pd786skfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.arshifansiri__nidhi__yashika.angel7APKzarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJARoopsha_98sneharaySujayrickyNishu43_khwaish_bluesky10StarBullrockstarlovercandyjanpink1unitatoxo.HumzyMon_trset_fire_2_raindh19raddhihangokDiksha_1991missmkkoisk-Prithi-Missu_TRstar_fan1--Fairy--Sona257kashishkbrainychild92...Natasha...chand91-Chipper-Treat-princess_taranavk_PanCake_newmoon18RatiTheAngel.

Roopsha_98 IF-Rockerz
Roopsha_98
Roopsha_98

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Me firstParty

Superb updateClap

Finally everything is normalSmile

Waiting for Kriya confrontationWink

Update asapWink

Edited by Roopsha_98 - 05 June 2016 at 10:36am
shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Loved it
Finally Kria confrontation, can't wait 
Please update soon and pm 
doll_dimple Goldie
doll_dimple
doll_dimple

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Loved it..
dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Lovely update
Taarey back home
Waiting for kria's confrontation
kartikaJA IF-Dazzler
kartikaJA
kartikaJA

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awesome update
can't wait to see why kriya did this
by doing this she can't get ray
waiting for next update
please update soon
Angeline124 IF-Dazzler
Angeline124
Angeline124

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Nice update
Wow Taarey returned to where they belong
Rey's mom dad accepted her
Eagerly waiting for confrontation of Kria.
Why she make Rey's parents hate Taani
Continue soon

Go to top