Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 | TR Fic : His Little Mistress (2) -Completed- (Page 49)

27nita Groupbie
27nita
27nita

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
UPDATE pLZStern Smile

arshifansiri Goldie
arshifansiri
arshifansiri

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Plz update...
Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
loved the story.. now they have realized that taani is innocent .. but still don't like rey's sister
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Chapter 34

"Taani, how many times do i have to tell you to not to do any work? I will do it, you just sit there." Rey told his wife in stern tone. Taani pouted in annoyance, she hates when he boss around her.

"But i have to pack our stuff properly and there is so less time left. We have to leave for pune in evening-" Taani pointed out, today they are going back pune.

"I will do all the work, you just sit there quietly." Rey voiced out in serious tone. Taani tried to argue but his one glare silenced her and she sat down on the bed. Rey packed their stuff in bag, following her instructions.

"Done, Mrs. I-want-everything-in-proper-way." Rey sighed heavily as he placed the bags in corner of the room and turned to his wife.

"Lets go, we are going out for lunch with others." Rey informed her. Taani gave a small nod in return. They both went downstairs, Kabir, alina and navya were in living area, waiting for them.

"Hello, Guys!"

"-and here comes the love birds." Kabir commented sarcastically at their habit of being late, always.

"Hey! We are on time." Taani defended herself and Rey.

"Oh! Didn't get time to make-out today?" Kabir mocked her, taani glared at him, but as if it has any affect on him.

"You are just jealous, since you haven't gotten laid in a while." Taani retorted back and smirked, satisfied with her response.

"Hey! Don't go on my sex life." Kabir warned her.

"tch. tch. manwh**e." Taani teased him further on.

"Thank your baby, beautiful. You are pregnant and thats the only reason i leaving you easily."

"Aw. I feel touched." Taani narrowed her eyes at him.

"Enough, guys! We are getting late. We should get going-" Rey interrupted them and told them in stern tone.

"Sure, zaalim pati."

Rey shook his head, and turned to manik and nandini, they both were coming with them. He hoped his sister won't be rude to his wife else he won't be able to tolerate this time.

"Are they always like this?" Nandini, who was quite shocked seeing taani & kabir fighting like kids, asked her brother.

"Worse than this." He mumbled, he tugged at his wife's hand who was going to hit kabir for his another witty remark on her.

"God! Primary school kids are much easier to handle than you two." Rey groaned in irritation. He wrapped his arm around his wife and walked out of the house followed by others.

Rey told manik about kriya and how was feeding lies to his family about taani. Manik was as confused as Rey himself was, they couldn't understand why would kriya do something like this? Then they both decided to confront kriya.

After a peaceful lunch, they had return back to manik's home. Rey and others were ready to leave for their home, when Rey's parents came there. Rey was surprised seeing them there, to meet him.

"Rey, we want to talk to you both." Ranvijay said to him wile glancing at taani, who shifted uncomfortably in her place. Rey gave a small nod in return.

"Uncle, why don't you all talk in his room? Rey-" Manik suggested, then look at Rey, who nodded his head in understanding. He look at taani and signaled her to follow him as he led his parents to his room. An uncomfortable taani followed them, having no idea what his parents wants to talk about.

Taani stand beside her husband, facing his parents.

"Rey, I know many things has happened in past and lack of communication has worsen the situation, but me & avantika want to clear the misunderstanding and want you both to come back home, with us." Ranvijay said to his son, who was happy to hear that his parents are ready to accept him and his wife.

He never held his parents responsible for the mishaps in his life, there are always two sides of coin, if they failed to understand him, then he was also at fault.

"You guys are ready to accept my marriage?" Rey asked them, looking hopeful as he waited for their answer.

"Yes, Rey." Avantika answered.

Rey look at his wife, who was standing beside him silently. He look at her for her approval, he couldn't take the decision of going back to his house alone, he want her constant, after all, she was going to live there too.

Taani stare at her husband, who was waiting for her response. She was in awe of her husband, who put her comfort above everything. Taani blinked her eyes in assurance. She doesn't have any problem with going to live in his parents house, infact she will be elated to see him reuniting with his family and his parents are trying to accept her, which added more to her happiness.

"We will come. But i won't tolerate anyone disrespecting my wife." Rey told his parents, making his stance clear. Taani was his life partner and he wouldn't tolerate someone disrespecting her, not even his family members.

His parents didn't failed to see the possessiveness of their son for his wife. And to an extent, they could understand his concern. In past, they had said many bad things about taani, insulted her for breaking sharon's house.

"She will be treated with respect, like a daughter-in-law of the house deserve. You have my words." Ranvijay promised to his son.

"Today, we have to go back pune since our stuff is there, and also, we have to manage about our respective works too. Is it okay with you, if we come back after some days-" Rey trailed off, hoping his parents would understand.

"We completely understand, son." Ranvijay patted his shoulder. It felt strange to talk to his own sons like strangers, but he also knew, it will take little time for things to get normal between them.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 29 May 2016 at 3:12am

The following 186 member(s) liked the above post:

DIMPLECOOLdpurvaPoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJtanishamorevid2707taarey_angeldivkavmisty_19prathyusha123nullifyaish_kajen25sam4u2015kashish027taanisinghjem_vrushanSidni98cutevishyrituthorimgvdgantapragnajatheroyalkhushHeart_DeadAarti_Taareycreativestarmiss_nerdysrsan12suba80Simanthartaareybigfanniki171afreshbeginnilorina27nitasravanthi939290860623minjal24wilddevil2010mamatha.qwerty012NoddunagutaareyKnarwalAmy21prathyusha120Priyarun123snehac2zulfinaziWillyWonkakoochiepooautumn_springAshwiniPindoriaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16lovelysweettaarey_riamuskaataareysvg98ritzsubu1204carter4payu_taareyggd30565sonamiglesiasMickyyyymegha1996MDKSSMsriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReydeactivesurabhimeenauma_taareyIslam_labCuteprincess6parinikajalkalwanilovelypari19twinkle-starsCandyfloss-TRHeena_Hinarashmi.pSnehalokwani200nishita23atulaya_taareyamadeaeufara_naghmAlohomora_Xkadia717coderlady.Shanaya.HuleygirlGursharn3010shona25-AnyDestiny-arshifansiriprincess1926umatejeshANURADHATAAREYStaareycrazyfanlechu10tharu01pinal_TaaReydeepasubhashsona_taareyArchi_Taareytaarey-foreverdoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95Muskan_TRgurtimuskaanyogapremtanu_15Anny90vj2102velvetrosepari_goyalshamanbkvidu87paddu503ssss97zida29priyasweety71NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatrechinudollyApplefpd786sumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.skfirdousyoyoaishwarya.Meitantei.angelshahzarakhanarloverNicky-nish__nidhi__kartikaJAyashika.angel7APKsneharaySujayrickyNishu43_khwaish_bluesky10StarBullrockstarlovercandyjancuppypie121pink1Mon_trunitatoxo.HumzyShubh007dh19raddhihangokDiksha_1991missmkkoiskSona257star_fan1Missu_TR-Prithi-hajr...Natasha...kashishkbrainychild92chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandranheemasomani_PanCake_princess_taranavknewmoon18Linsie

27nita Groupbie
27nita
27nita

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thanks for updating this one...was eagerly waiting...
so they r coming back
tanni and kabir r great...
kriya u r in BIG PROBLEM

Edited by 27nita - 29 May 2016 at 3:28am
Huleygirl Goldie
Huleygirl
Huleygirl

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Nice update just waiting for Kriya to be confronted
kartikaJA IF-Dazzler
kartikaJA
kartikaJA