Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#4 | TR Fic : His Little Mistress (2) -Completed- (Page 12)

Resonance Senior Member
Resonance
Resonance

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
so lovely

Heena_Hina Senior Member
Heena_Hina
Heena_Hina

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Congratulations for new thread.
Hope his parents will accept him...
lovelypari19 Senior Member
lovelypari19
lovelypari19

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Congrats dear for new thread
update was superb
what will be his family reaction
continue soon
dishaagar Newbie
dishaagar
dishaagar

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Plzzz update...what a heart touching story,,,,, waiting for the update...

Edited by dishaagar - 26 April 2016 at 8:08am
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Chapter 31

Malhotra Mansion

Taani & Rey hugged manik and congratulated him followed by their other friends. Then they met manik's parents, Seema and Ranjan Malhotra, who were friends of singhania and treat Rey like their own son. They were happy for him when they met his wife, Rey was happy to see they didn't judge him and taani like others.

"Taani beta, you must be after journey, why don't you go and take rest for a while?" Seema said to taani, who smiled at him.

"Yeah! Please take this grumpy pregnant lady away. She was throwing tantrums through out the journey, i wonder how her husband handle her-" Kabir commented, earning a smack on his head from Rey.

"Can you blame me? I was traveling with dumbest guy who was irritating me-" Taani mocked him while other shook their heads as they continued to argue.

"Enough of both you. Kabir, go and help girls with luggage and taani, go in room and sleep." Rey snapped at them, they both look at him then narrowed their eyes at his bossiness.

"Hitler." Taani and Kabir mumbled loudly and walked away in different directions. Manik showed them their room, which was upstairs, next to his. While taani decided to take a nap, Rey and Manik come out and went in manik's room.

"Manik, hows every one at home?" Rey asked him about his family.

"All are good, but they miss you alot. Auntie is craving to meet you-" Manik told him. A sudden sadness seeped through him at the mention of his mother, even he was craving to meet her.

"Even i'm missing them alot-"

"Though they are ready to forgive you, but they are not ready to accept taani-" Manik told him further, Rey smiled sadly, even if they will forgive him, it doesn't matter anything to him until they will accept taani as his wife.

"But why can't they accept her my wife?" 

"Because they think taani is after your money, she is not fit to be your wife." 

"Well, to them nobody is fits to be my wife except sharon. They are crazy about that girl and in their blind love for her, they had turn their face away from their own son." Frustration got better of him, and his anger for sharon was coming back.

"Relax, Rey. I am sure when they will come to know about her pregnancy, everything will be alright. They will be happy to know the news of their grandchild's arrival." Manik tried assuring him, but deep down he knew it wasn't that easy.

Rey gave a curt nod in return, deep down he too hope for the same.

Taani was with manik's mother, seema along with navya and alina. Sangeet ceremony was about to start. Rey's family was there too, but they avoided him and taani.

"Manik, what the hell is she doing here?" Nandini asked manik once they were alone.

"She is my friend. And she is here because i invited them." Manik answered her in calm tone, not wanting to snap at her on this special occasion.

"But i don't want her to be here." Nandini hissed in anger, manik frowned hearing her.

"She is my guest, respect that." Manik snapped at her, Nandini narrowed her eyes and ignored him further. Then they got busy with guests unaware of the fact that taani and rey, who came to meet them, had heard everything.

Rey look at his wife, tears were streaming down her cheeks. He grabbed her hand and took her in corner.

"Sh. Don't cry. You know na, its not good for your & baby's health." Rey whispered softly as he wiped her tears away.

"-and your make up will get ruined then don't complain to me if kabir make fun of you." Rey joked, to make her smile. He knew how much nandini's words had hurt her, it pained him too. He took a sigh of relief when he saw a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Thats like my kitty. Now don't spoil your mood and enjoy." Rey kissed her forehead gently. Taani gave a small smile to him, then they both walked toward their friends.

Kriya walked toward Ranvijay and Avantika, who were talking to manik's parents, seema & ranjan.

"Hello, auntie-uncle." Kriya greeted them with a polite smile. Then she turned to avantika.

"By the way, congratulations avantika auntie and ranvijay uncle."

"Um..for what, kriya beta?" Ranvijay questioned her, confusingly.

"What? Don't tell me you guys don't know yet?" Kriya sounded shocked, confusing them further more. Ranvijay and Avantika look at her, then waited for her to continue.

"Arey! Aap dono dada-dadi banne wale ho. Taani is pregnant-" Kriya disclosed the biggest news to them, giving them another shock.

"Kriya, what are you saying? Are you sure?" Avantika questioned her, to confirm what she had heard, is true or not? Because somewhere, the news of her son's child, gives her thrill.

"Yes, auntie. Its true. I just heard Rey and Taani talking about this. Though Rey wanted to tell you, but taani stopped him. But I don't know why-" Kriya continued further and told them.

"What? I need to talk to Rey." Avantika mumbled before she walked away from there, in search of her son, so that she could talk to him regarding the same.

Please do leave your feedback :)

The following 180 member(s) liked the above post:

renjusdpurvaLoveArhiForeverPoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANIanju_aroraSunsnowmtmrfsubha19vrinda-fanTAT_VJharshita12vid2707taarey_angeldivkavmisty_19prathyusha123nullifyaish_kajen25abhilin_loverkashish027dishaagarjem_vrushanSidni98rituthorimahakhan1miss_nerdytheroyalkhushAarti_Taareycreativestardeepthi261srsan12taareybigfanniki171nilorina27nitasravanthi939290860623Amy21rsingh0103mamatha.Knarwalqwerty012Noddunagutaareyprathyusha120WillyWonkasnehac2zulfinaziautumn_springkoochiepoopritii_20ritzsubu1204carter4neekkaurimanechVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16uma_taarey-Snowflakes-megha1996shrithi13sriniha_arshivrimarfanTwinkle_TaaReyTaani-Taareyggd30565PrettyRapunzelHeena_HinaSnehalokwani200ArshTRTaaRey_VruShanrashmi.pnishita23atulaya_taarey9502parinikajalkalwanitwinkle-starsCandyfloss-TRsonamiglesiasIslam_labResonancePindborgkadia717coderladyeufara_naghmANURADHATAAREYStaareycrazyfanumatejesh.Shanaya.HuleygirlGursharn3010shona25arshifansiriprincess1926deepasubhashtharu01--BabyBean--lechu10pinal_TaaRey-AnyDestiny-Archi_Taareyaishapiedoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95sona_taareyMuskan_TRgurtimuskaanyogapremtanu_15dews100Anny90vj2102vidu87paddu503velvetrosepari_goyalshamanbkssss97-Fam_TaaReY-sweety71NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.Applef.Meitantei.sumana.sheshadivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryapd786__nidhi__angelshahyashika.angel7APKkartikaJAAnnasabuzarakhanarloverNicky-nishRoopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43sneharayarnavmaanMonucute_khwaish_bluesky10sailaja.StarBullrockstarlovercandyjanShubh007unitatoxo.Humzypink1Mon_trdh19raddhihangokDiksha_1991--Fairy--star_fan1-Prithi-Missu_TRhajrkashishk...Natasha...chand91-Chipper-Treat-Viji.Chandranheemasomani_PanCake_princess_taranavknewmoon18Magpie_Linsie

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
What the hell kriya is trying to do 
I hate her
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Amazing update why kriya Avantika or taani ka bich
Problem creat kar rhi hain I hope sab thik ho jaye