Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Aww Manik mom dad Luv respect taarey
Hahaha taani kabir are crazy idiot 5 yr old
Kid poor rey hehe rey miss his family but they r not ready to accept taani hmm nandani need to control her damn mouth I am starting to hate her now Luv how rey is there with taani all time kria is such a bitch what's her problem she is making rey family hate taani more f**k her thanks for PM

Hm rey family think so low abt taani chiii I can't believe kria did this and all believe her lie f**k them but chalo now rey mom know truth hmm haha taarey can never get enough of each other thanks for PM
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 33

"Ah-ha! Someone is looking breathtaking-" Rey breathed as he entered his bedroom and his gaze fall over his beautiful wife, who was dressed in a pinklahenga, looking gorgeous than ever. She was glowing, pregnancy effect and he won't be lying if he say, it makes her look more beautiful.

Rey closed the door as he moved toward her. Wrapping arms around her waist, he pulled her toward him, Taani wounded her arms around his neck and gave a small smile to him.

"Don't you think, you should talk to nandini once before marriage. She might be feeling nervous." Taani mumbled softly, looking into his eyes while he was in awe of his girl, who care for his sister even after how his sister is treating her.

"I am going to meet her, but first i needed to make sure, if my darling wife had had her medicines. You know, she is quite careless when it comes to her health." Rey said to him, keeping his voice serious yet playful at the same time which sometimes make her wonder, how does he do that? Sounding playful and dead serious at the same time.

"I was going to take them, but you came." Taani mumbled, she pulled away from him and walked over the side table. To skip his scolding, she quickly had her medicines.

"Happy now?" Taani came to him and hugged him.

Rey smiled at her antics and hugged her tightly before he left to meet his sister where as she joined their friends downstairs.

Rey walked across the corridor and stand outside the room where bride was, till priest call her at altar. He knocked on the door then walked inside after getting the permission. He frowned when he found sharon there, along with his mother and nandini who was dressed beautifully in bridal attire. He smiled at his sister and ignored sharon, after his divorce he hadn't heard anything from her, not that he was interested.

"Bhai!" Nandini exclaimed happily, she got up from her place and hugged him.

"You are looking beautiful today." Nandini smiled at her brother, happy to have him beside her on the biggest day of her life.

"Where is your wife, bhai? Hope she don't mind you meeting us?" Nandini taunted, glancing at sharon, who looked lost, after seeing him, the emotions she had buried deep inside, rekindled.

"Nandini, will you stop that? I am tired of you all degrading her like this, if you can't respect her as my wife then atleast respect her as a human." Rey snapped at her, even though he didn't wanted to.

"I can't respect the girl who had broke someone's house." Nandini snapped back at him.

"About which home you are talking? The home which was built on lies and betrayal? You might not know, but your so-called victim knew about my feelings since start yet she tricked me and said yes to our parents, them mom-dad forced me to marry her, blackmailing me. Get one thing, nandini, just because i don't say anything to you, doesn't mean i will let you disrespect my wife like this." Rey told her in sharp and crisp tone, letting her know he had enough, he won't hear a word against his wife. Rey glanced at his mother before he walked out of the room.

"Nandini, why did you do that? He came to meet you and why did you ruined it?" Avantika spoke, disappointed by her act.

"But mom, didn't you see-"

"Enough, nandini. If we continue to behave like this then we will lose him forever which i don't want. Only i know how i was leaving without my son and i don't want him to hate us more-" Avantika said to his daughter who was shocked hearing her mother's words.

"So are you are ready to accept her? Have you forgotten what she did with sharon bhabhi?" Nandini questioned her mother.

"If it will give me my Rey back, then i am ready to try to accept her. I know whatever happened with sharon was unfortunate, but we all were responsible for that. It took me time, but now i have realized how wrong we were to force him to marry her. I should have talk to him, try to understand his feelings but i didn't. Rey has moved on, so has sharon. And its time we move on too and accept the truth. Rey's happiness lies in his wife, if he is happy then i am happy. Last night i talked to him and realized how wrong i was to judge him and his wife." Avantika poured her feelings out, tears trickled down her eyes.

"Mom is right, nandu. Even i was wrong to force him to marry me when i knew he doesn't feel anything for me. My one sided love blinded me and i thought one day he might love me but that day never come. He had his own life, he had right to chose his life partner which we took away from him thus he chose wrong path and continued his relation with her behind our back. But i have realized how wrong i was, and after getting free from that relation, i am happy. Though the thoughts of him hurts sometimes, but i am happy, with swayum. He is making me forget Rey and its time you also forget everything and accept Rey & his wife." Sharon said to nandini who was in tears, not knowing what to decide. Sharon wiped her tears and hugged her.

"-and now she is pregnant. She is going to give your brother life's biggest happiness. Be happy for them, don't ruin your relation with your brother over past that doesn't matter anymore." Sharon continued further and told her. Nandini nodded in response, promising her to try to accept taani.

"Dude, handle your pregnant grumpy wife, She has gone mad." Kabir said to Rey who just came there, he pushed taani in his arms, Rey wrapped his arms around her in protective manner.

"What she did now?" Rey asked him.

"She craving to eat toothpaste." Kabir told him about her weird craving. Rey's eyes widen and he glance down at his wife, who was smiling sheepishly at him.

"Baby, don't i give you tasty food to eat that you want to eat toothpaste?" Rey questioned his wife, amused by her crazy weird craving.

"What can i do, its all your baby's fault." Taani pouted cutely, Rey let out a chuckle at her antics. He took out a dark chocolate bar from his pocket and gave it to her, knowing dark chocolates are her weakness. Taani squealed in happiness, she placed a sweet peck on his cheek and grinned at him.

"Now don't even think of toothpaste." Rey mumbled and watched as his wife happily munched her chocolate.

"See! It was so easy-" Rey said to kabir who was quite impressed by him. They continued their bickering unaware of the fact that his parents were watching them

"She isn't that bad." Raanvijay said to his wife.

"They look so much in love. I think we should forgive them and accept everything." Avantika suggested him, Ranvijay thought over it and gave a short nod in return, agreeing with her.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Hell guys! This month i am having exams so i'll be inactive till 25th may. No updates till then, but i might update innocent seduction since its already written.

paddu503 thumbnail
Lovely update. ...
Rey's family were ready to accept tani. ...
All the best for your exams. ..tc
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woo awesome update
tanni want to eat toothpaste
can't wait for next update
please update soon
it's OK all the best for your exam
waiting for your other updates
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice..
Atleast rey ki family ko kuch to akkal aa rahi hai...
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tr part nice
Rey's family is ready to accept tr
Continue soon
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Amazing update awww Taarey cute scene always lively
Rey parents try kar rha hain taani ko accept Karne par
Nice and all the best your exam next update soon...
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Amazing :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
all the best for your exams 
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Hope That lil speech avantika nd sharon gave was enough to open nandini's damn mind
Nd letting the past go
Even sharon has moved on now
Update soon
I cn understand ur inactivity since my xams are also coming
All the bst for ur xams
Thnkx for the pm