India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged

OS - The Aftermath Of The Nikki Fiasco

"Tring Tring" Dev was rudely awakened by his phone ringing, he looked at his watch, it read 1 am, and looked at his phone. Dr. Bose calling'

"Ms. Bose? Kya hua? WHAT?" He rushed outside to the lawn, to find, Sonakshi bringing a crying Nikki by home. Nikki ran towards him and hugged him.

"Mr. Dixit?" Sonakshi began.

"Driver, please drop Ms. Bose home." Dev called out.

"But, Mr. Dixit..."

"Please don't argue Ms. Bose, and go home now." Dev said, not in any mood to argue. He had to talk to Nikki too.

The Next Morning

"Sona, Mr. Dixit ko bahut miss kar rahi hai kya? It is just 7 in the morning, unhe dekhne ke liye itni jaldi bhaag rahi hai, unke ghar?" Elena asked, still in bed, annoyed with Sonakshi's early morning routine. "Neend mein bhi chidana nahi chodegi? I have more work today." Sonakshi replied, leaving. She wanted to talk to Dev and Nikki.

"Doctor Didi, aap itni jaldi? Maaji toh ab tayyar ho rahi hain." Keechu said, his duties started pretty early in the morning. But the pay was good, and so were his bosses, why would he complain?

"Woh, Mr. Dixit?" Sonakshi asked coming in.

"Dev Babu toh apne kamre mein honge."

Sonakshi went up to Dev's room, to find it empty. She looked around for a minute, and went to Nikki's room. Dev stepped out of the room, and closed the door, looking tired and weary.

"Ms. Bose, Nikki is still quite shaken; I had a chat with her. You are quite close to her, and you were there for her yesterday. I can only request you to talk to her, and make her understand." Dev said.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Dixit, I came early precisely for that. I wasn't sure if Auntyji knew about it, I didn't want to be the person telling her. I wanted to check on Nikki early." Sonakshi assured him, and Dev looked at his watch. It read 7.30.

"I think you should have breakfast here Ms. Bose. It's quite early and I appreciate it. Keechu!" Dev called out.

"Keechu Bhaiyya, ek glass guava juice laana Mr. Dixit ke liye, aur ek spoon namak dalna usme." Sonakshi told Keechu when he came in, "It helps when you haven't slept properly." Sonakshi informed Dev.

Saying so, Sonakshi knocked on Nikki's door, before walking in.

"Hi Nikki. Good Morning." Sonakshi said, pulling a long face.

Nikki looked at Sonakshi, didn't say anything, and sat on the bed, with her legs pulled up, her head on her folded hands. (I don't know how to explain it. Picture of this pose in the end.)

"You know what; I am feeling extremely low today." Sonakshi began.

Nikki didn't reply.

"It's been so long, since I had a sleepover with my friends. The last time, I went for a sleepover was in Class 9. Can you imagine how many years it's been? And, my cousin, Elena has come down from Kolkata. And, she you remind me of her! Tumhe pata hai, tum dono toh bilkul ek jaise ho. [She says this in Bengali.]

"Huh?" Nikki finally looked up.

"Oh, I meant, you guys are very alike in various things. I think, you should come over to meet her. Trust me, it'll be insane fun, and I mean it." Sonakshi said, for which Nikki gave a small smile. "I am sure, she's cool, but I doubt whether I am."

"Hey, man, Nikki. Come on, ab apne Bhaiyya ki tarah akdu ban kar mat baith jana." Sonakshi pleaded and turned solemn. "Listen, I know jo hua, it shouldn't have happened. But the good part, is we are here, safe and sound. And, such experiences are faced by a lot of people. Muh phula ke baithne se kuch nahi hoga, you must be strong and face such adversities. Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Sonakshi said, the last statement, with her palm open as if blessing Nikki with a sermon.

"Says who?" Asked Nikki. "The great Dr. Sonakshi Bose." Sonakshi said, with severity and Nikki started laughing, and hugged Sonakshi.

Dev, who had witnessed the whole scene from outside, just had a smile on his face, at the cute rapport the two shared.

"Dr. Bose, what if we have a sleepover in our house?" Nikki suddenly asked.

"What? Mere ghar? Mai kya bachchi hoon? I liked sleepovers then, but, now I don't have time for such frivolity, Nikki." Sonakshi said.

"Nope. I won't buy it. You were just saying, it's been a long time since you went for one. Waise bhi, you stay here till 8 in the evening, just stay over the night, and we'll do something crazy. And, call your cousin too!"

"I don't think it's a good idea. I mean, it sounds nice, lekin..."

"Lekin, wekin kuch nahi, Dr. Bose. Call Elena now, and we'll finalise it."

"Hello, Madam, you take permission from Mr. Aubhod... I mean, Mr. Dev first." Sonakshi said, when Nikki gave her a confused glance at the Bengali nickname.

"Bhai'll agree for sure. Warna, aap mana lengi na, unhe?" Nikki claimed confidently.

"Excuse me, I did it once for you. But I am not at all keen on walking into the lion's den again and again. Jo karna hai, khud kar lo."

"Okay, theek hai, theek hai. I'll handle Bhaiyya. You call Elena. NOW!" Nikki ordered.

"It sounds amazing... But, no yaar. Not possible. Kal, I have to collect the admission form from a couple of colleges in this area, wahan se aana will not be feasible.." Elena said, the phone on loudspeaker.

"See, I told you. It won't work. Drop this idea." Sonakshi told Nikki.

"Arey, Sona. Stop being so negative, yaar. I said, sleepover in their house isn't possible. I didn't say sleepover in our house isn't. LET US HAVE A SLEEPOVER HERE. Nikki, you come over here. You don't have college tomorrow anyways. And, yahan bohot mazaa aayega!" Elena shouted over the phone, in her usual, buoyant self.

"O. M. G. That is an epic idea. Dr. Bose, your cousin is too amazing." Nikki was ecstatic.

Dekha, Sona, even Nikki knows my value. Bas, ghar walon ko hi pata nahi hota. What's that, kahavat in Hindi? Something about murgi and dal... It is like that, with you. Bas, decided, we'll meet here. Chalo, bye. Take care. Have got to go now!" Elena said, and disconnected.

"Hello, Elena... Mr. Dixit will not agree... Hello... Stupid girl. Disconnect kar diya." Sonakshi said, and turned to Nikki, "Nikki. Don't even delve on this idea. After last night, he will never agree. Chodo."

"Nah. I know you'll convince him. Go talk to Bhai. It is quite early still, for him to leave." Nikki said, coolly, walking out.

"Arey, what the hell? Main kya bakri hoon, jo har koi mujh par hukm chala raha hai." [The sentence is in Bengali.] Sonakshi muttered, getting up from the bed to find Dev.

"How on earth am I going to convince Mr. Aubhodro?" Sonakshi asked herself. 

The End 

(To Be Continued)

Note - In this story, the fiasco isn't Nikki lying and going to crazy parties. It is something beyond her control, and she was the nice, obedient girl but something unfortunate happened, and Sonakshi saved her from that fiasco. I am not delving on what happened, you can assume whatever you want. this is about what happened AFTER. Wink  And, again, I am no Bengali Pandit, so the dialogues in Bengali are mentioned in brackets. LOL

The proverb is - Ghar ki murgi, daal barabar. LOL

Nikki sat like Asad -  

More stories of DevAkshi - 

DevAkshi Index - Flowing Thoughts - My Fiction Index

Edited by najma123 - 26 April 2016 at 11:20am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vishaloostarryLove_skINSHRA4Uaish_kajen25Deepshikha20ashsamik1234bar12sweetntashaahutaravinajAkhudupeboxZaya.hpvibha01samara_raichandsa1234Braji91cherrynicolemkennashreignmena_kkabirsloverBuzzinnn...Amrtina-AditiScutemishtianushruthitv05shristi sardajazmeenrasika_DSNikki36sumana.sheshajayasree.raocutie15AdyaXoxoMimiii22sneharayRia_CamaniwoodbinuuuPilu05krupaasrividhya68Live-lifeasifiqbalshKrishnaPriyaa--Udhay--

samara_raichand Senior Member
samara_raichand
samara_raichand

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
very nice is dear..
loved sona-nikki bonding and
plz update soon.. I am waiting for the next part
love,
Samaira

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

najma123

Devakshilover IF-Rockerz
Devakshilover
Devakshilover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
oh my god it's so good to see ppl from qh forum here

najma123

maniwood IF-Rockerz
maniwood
maniwood

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Lovely os... The characterisation was true to the show,  I could easily imagine everything 
Sonakshi -nikki is bond is so cute here and I hope it continues like this in show too 
Idea is seriously good... It would be fun to see elena and nikki's meeting 
You are an awesome writer! Smile

najma123

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Very wel described bthe the dialogues of sona and nikki, loved the story.

najma123

nuckts IF-Dazzler
nuckts
nuckts

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Excited to read next parts
Would love to see Dev gatecrashing this party Wink
Though for his own reasons like his car broke down near sona's house and then he would actually hear sona gossiping about other boys LOL

najma123

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Nice..update soon

najma123

sumana.shesha IF-Dazzler
sumana.shesha
sumana.shesha