India-Forums

no mistake of THAHAAN (Page 2)

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Bihaan ki lawyer yahan kaise aayi? Lol, but I agree, he is always shown guilty after shouting or threatening ThapkiCry  My sweety, Thapki should give him bhav lest he slips from her hand and goes to find a better, hotter girlWink

I am all for it...I know Bihaan won't really be interested in any other woman that way now, so I desperately want a new entry...a hot & sexy lass...

Someone has written an OS/TS on that...Shraddha's friend comes to create differences between Thahaan, & ends up making Thapki jealous...I sooo want that to happen on the show...

Abhi Thaps knows ki Bihaan kahi nahi jaa raha...So she is taking him for granted, even if he is angry...

So maybe, jealousy & insecurity can awaken her dormant hormones...LOLWink

I am all in for it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshioceanbubble

kapiri Senior Member
kapiri
kapiri

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Bihaan ki lawyer yahan kaise aayi? Lol, but I agree, he is always shown guilty after shouting or threatening ThapkiCry  My sweety, Thapki should give him bhav lest he slips from her hand and goes to find a better, hotter girlWink

I am all for it...I know Bihaan won't really be interested in any other woman that way now, so I desperately want a new entry...a hot & sexy lass...

Someone has written an OS/TS on that...Shraddha's friend comes to create differences between Thahaan, & ends up making Thapki jealous...I sooo want that to happen on the show...

Abhi Thaps knows ki Bihaan kahi nahi jaa raha...So she is taking him for granted, even if he is angry...

So maybe, jealousy & insecurity can awaken her dormant hormones...LOLWink
Tara wrtn a ff named " You are  mine" 
she wrt the scenes u asked 4 it - Shradha frnd... thapki jealous...

Edited by kapiri - 23 April 2016 at 4:38am

Parshioceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pupra

We never blame  Bihaan...from one side he is not even convinced by Thapki... So we can't say anything...but day by day it seems to be overacting...so, before bringing shraddha truth out, CVS can focus on Thapki manaoing Bihaan...then comes truth out...he should understand that thki just told lie not cheated him,if so she would have gone the next day after proving herself the super bahu..

@bold

Absolutely right Pupra...that is what is troubling most of the viewers...why all this nonsense, unwanted drama from his side...

It is obvious he is hurt, & his anger is also justified, but his antics are not...

Why would you leave your wife alone anywhere? Why would you want to irritate her with stupid songs? Why would you waste food (that mango slice)...I was with Thapki in all these scenes...Bihaan was irrational at these places...

Also, he should understand one more thing...
What if he wouldn't have known Thaps truth that day, & proposed to her...She might have rejected...Oh wait, who am I kidding! She WOULD have rejected for sure...then what...? Would he still be angry at her for playing with his feelings...for not loving him the way he loves her...?

His anger at her for lying to him is totally justified, he did not deserve such betrayal...but neither does Thapki...she had a right to know the truth, & she had asked him TWICE about it...He had also LIED to her both the times...

Also, there are many who believe Thapki has not regretted her actions, & even I am one of them...LOLLOL

But she did try to make him listen to her...She knew she had hurt him but she tries to tell him she had her reasons, which are totally justifiable...Had she asked Bihaan, he would have NEVER told her, & infact, he would have hindered her path at every step, to prevent her from knowing the truth...

I don't know who to side, really...

When MG potrays the hurt through his eyes, his voice, & his face, my heart breaks with him, for him...But sometimes Bihaan is being plain stupid, arrogant child, who did not get his favorite toy...

Ishani15Parshi

Anonymous111222 IF-Dazzler
Anonymous111222
Anonymous111222

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
YES ,definitely there is no mistake of bihaan .Embarrassedhe is doing his job in right manner but cvsOuch

kapiriParshi

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Yes he does feel sorry but some of his actions are not acceptable like leaving her alone on the road plus the CV's are showing no effort from Thapki's side to manofy him so the scenes are now becoming predictable and repetitive with no progress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Ishani15 Senior Member
Ishani15
Ishani15

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pupra

We never blame  Bihaan...from one side he is not even convinced by Thapki... So we can't say anything...but day by day it seems to be overacting...so, before bringing shraddha truth out, CVS can focus on Thapki manaoing Bihaan...then comes truth out...he should understand that thki just told lie not cheated him,if so she would have gone the next day after proving herself the super bahu..

@bold

Absolutely right Pupra...that is what is troubling most of the viewers...why all this nonsense, unwanted drama from his side...

It is obvious he is hurt, & his anger is also justified, but his antics are not...

Why would you leave your wife alone anywhere? Why would you want to irritate her with stupid songs? Why would you waste food (that mango slice)...I was with Thapki in all these scenes...Bihaan was irrational at these places...

Also, he should understand one more thing...
What if he wouldn't have known Thaps truth that day, & proposed to her...She might have rejected...Oh wait, who am I kidding! She WOULD have rejected for sure...then what...? Would he still be angry at her for playing with his feelings...for not loving him the way he loves her...?

His anger at her for lying to him is totally justified, he did not deserve such betrayal...but neither does Thapki...she had a right to know the truth, & she had asked him TWICE about it...He had also LIED to her both the times...

Also, there are many who believe Thapki has not regretted her actions, & even I am one of them...LOLLOL

But she did try to make him listen to her...She knew she had hurt him but she tries to tell him she had her reasons, which are totally justifiable...Had she asked Bihaan, he would have NEVER told her, & infact, he would have hindered her path at every step, to prevent her from knowing the truth...

I don't know who to side, really...

When MG potrays the hurt through his eyes, his voice, & his face, my heart breaks with him, for him...But sometimes Bihaan is being plain stupid, arrogant child, who did not get his favorite toy...
I am totally with you dear on your comments. My heart too breaks for Bihaan but sometimes he is so hell-bent with his views that it seems unfair by Thapki. I am also confused whom to support at times but I love the character Bihaan and a crazy fan of MG so I think I end up being on Bihaan's side LOL

Parshioceanbubble

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Are no one is blaming bihaan i think its just time that thapki takes the task of winning bihaan back then his anger will be gone on its own
But bihaans anger was justifiable except for some scenes n his regretfull eyes after every scene makes u feel for himCry

Parshioceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Not angry on Bihaan yaar! Upset that in his pain and hurt he did two things that I couldn't have imagines him doing it!
Also a bit annoyed that he is not letting Thapki get closer like even if Thapki isn't showing any sign of wooing him and apologising to him, he could stop doing things to irritate her and just ignore her that will surely make Thapki go crazy and she wuld come back running to him

Parshioceanbubble

Go to top