ON THE TV!!!!!!

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey dear friends...both silent and active members...it's a request...now we need trps...any post or pics regarding vidha are getting maximum views within few minutes...so please friends even if you are not ready to post...it's ok...but please try to watch the show on tv...tell your friends and family to watch it on tv...we want vidha...pl it's for the longevity of the show...please help...only trps will decide the existence of the show...just understand that...please don't get fooled by any statement by anyone...I have experienced it...pl do it at least for two weeks...Edited by pearl82 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree pearl.. all the posts are jst to pacify us.. they'll axe it if they dun get ratings n for that plz plz everybody in india watch it on tv.. plzz.. these 2 weeks are crutial n keep ur tv on colors at 6:25 pm no matter what..πŸ˜”Edited by NusiSg - 8 years ago
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
please guys watch it on tv. I know it is difficult to watch at 6.30 but try your best . TRP is very needed for our show.
pearl82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NusiSg

Agree pearl.. all the posts are jst to pacify us.. they'll axe it if they dun get ratings n for that plz plz everybody in india watch it on tv.. plzz.. these 2 weeks are crutial n keep ur tv on colors at 6pm no matter what..πŸ˜”

Yes nus...to be honest nowadays I am not in a mood to make any post😭 I just want trps now...if the trps increase we can even take the forum to no 1 position...vidha can make us to do it. ..I am pretty sure about it...

Edited by pearl82 - 8 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adhiabhi

please guys watch it on tv. I know it is difficult to watch at 6.30 but try your best . TRP is very needed for our show.

Agreed abhi😊
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its jus that open the tv 5 mts before the show n let it aleast run for 15 20 mts n u can switched off too after that...its the time that will be monitored when the tv is switched on for the show!!!

Our forum will exist if the show exists...So kindly all silent,nonmembers try to keep the tv on ...!!THIS IS VERY MUCH CRUCIAL...

I got a pm of reva this morning n she shared a cute story n I would want to appreciate her efforts here...

She called her friend and ask her to on the channel at 625...she spoke up to her for atleast 20 mts,trying to divert her mind n then she triedto hang up n still her frend doesnt know the purpose of her call,asking her y did she called her anyways???🀣

Im inpressed with VIDHA lovers...the extent they will go to secure their show is safe!!!
pearl82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

Its jus that open the tv 5 mts before the show n let it aleast run for 15 20 mts n u can switched off too after that...its the time that will be monitored when the tv is switched on for the show!!!

Our forum will exist if the show exists...So kindly all silent,nonmembers try to keep the tv on ...!!THIS IS VERY MUCH CRUCIAL...

I got a pm of reva this morning n she shared a cute story n I would want to appreciate her efforts here...

She called her friend and ask her to on the channel at 625...she spoke up to her for atleast 20 mts,trying to divert her mind n then she triedto hang up n still her frend doesnt know the purpose of her call,asking her y did she called her anyways???🀣

Im inpressed with VIDHA lovers...the extent they will go to secure their show is safe!!!

Oh thanks...revathi...love u...
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks. I made a similar post... Share this to all people you know... Everything to save our show. πŸ‘