Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

   
Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

ON THE TV!!!!!!

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Joined: 09 January 2016
Posts: 3973

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hey dear friends...both silent and active members...it's a request...now we need trps...any post or pics regarding vidha are getting maximum views within few minutes...so please friends even if you are not ready to post...it's ok...but please try to watch the show on tv...tell your friends and family to watch it on tv...we want vidha...pl it's for the longevity of the show...please help...only trps will decide the existence of the show...just understand that...please don't get fooled by any statement by anyone...I have experienced it...pl do it at least for two weeks...

Edited by pearl82 - 23 April 2016 at 3:57am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

leezaLorettaSubh123NuttymeMibenijasati65manuelaemaTahsinomistormyVNickelodeonadhiabhianjaliiiinandyy55samanthanapremparbatNusiSgmehraan

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Joined: 04 April 2010
Posts: 11891

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Agree pearl.. all the posts are jst to pacify us.. they'll axe it if they dun get ratings n for that plz plz everybody in india watch it on tv.. plzz.. these 2 weeks are crutial n keep ur tv on colors at 6:25 pm no matter what..Unhappy

Edited by NusiSg - 23 April 2016 at 4:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Joined: 24 February 2016
Posts: 2172

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
please guys watch it on tv. I know it is difficult to watch at 6.30 but try your best . TRP is very needed for our show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Joined: 09 January 2016
Posts: 3973

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

Agree pearl.. all the posts are jst to pacify us.. they'll axe it if they dun get ratings n for that plz plz everybody in india watch it on tv.. plzz.. these 2 weeks are crutial n keep ur tv on colors at 6pm no matter what..Unhappy
Yes nus...to be honest nowadays I am not in a mood to make any postCry I just want trps now...if the trps increase we can even take the forum to no 1 position...vidha can make us to do it. ..I am pretty sure about it...





Edited by pearl82 - 23 April 2016 at 4:14am
pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Joined: 09 January 2016
Posts: 3973

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

please guys watch it on tv. I know it is difficult to watch at 6.30 but try your best . TRP is very needed for our show.
Agreed abhiSmile
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 31391

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Its jus that open the tv 5 mts before the show n let it aleast run for 15 20 mts n u can switched off too after that...its the time that will be monitored when the tv is switched on for the show!!!

Our forum will exist if the show exists...So kindly all silent,nonmembers try to keep the tv on ...!!THIS IS VERY MUCH CRUCIAL...

I got a pm of reva this morning n she shared a cute story n I would want to appreciate her efforts here...

She called her friend and ask her to on the channel at 625...she spoke up to her for atleast 20 mts,trying to divert her mind n then she triedto hang up n still her frend doesnt know the purpose of her call,asking her y did she called her anyways???ROFL

Im inpressed with VIDHA lovers...the extent they will go to secure their show is safe!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manuelaemaNickelodeonadhiabhisillyme1000pearl82

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Joined: 09 January 2016
Posts: 3973

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Its jus that open the tv 5 mts before the show n let it aleast run for 15 20 mts n u can switched off too after that...its the time that will be monitored when the tv is switched on for the show!!!

Our forum will exist if the show exists...So kindly all silent,nonmembers try to keep the tv on ...!!THIS IS VERY MUCH CRUCIAL...

I got a pm of reva this morning n she shared a cute story n I would want to appreciate her efforts here...

She called her friend and ask her to on the channel at 625...she spoke up to her for atleast 20 mts,trying to divert her mind n then she triedto hang up n still her frend doesnt know the purpose of her call,asking her y did she called her anyways???ROFL

Im inpressed with VIDHA lovers...the extent they will go to secure their show is safe!!!
Oh thanks...revathi...love u...
manuelaema Senior Member
manuelaema
manuelaema

Joined: 15 September 2007
Posts: 603

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Thanks. I made a similar post... Share this to all people you know... Everything to save our show. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index