Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Sidenote (some people on the forum make me nervous regarding this topic so posting in here because you guys are ❤️): 
I was working on a NiMik GIFset but now I feel like I'm going to be bashed, like guys humare hi forum main itna taboo kyun hai in dono ko ship karna? IT'S SO FREAKIN NORMAL LIKE CALM THE EFF DOWN! Like they have great chemistry offscreen too, to fir hum ko hi kyun yeh right manna hai!

We're not forcing anything down anyone's throats, just let us fangirls live man! We're being respectful, not overdoing it, not tweeting to them about it, bus khud ki tasali ke liye ship kar rahe hai. It's healthy and normal and even they know that and like to tease us about it (that's why Nikita like "be mean" to Namik, she's just teasing us all because even she knows we like them two together, like seriously logon ke paas itna sense of humor nahi hai to understand such a simple thing!) Now I feel like I shouldn't bother with these GIFs/anything NiMik related because jhoote champal nahi khaane.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mannu100

😊😭are why the hell pagal log namik aur niki ke peche pade hai bhai want to kill them really😡

hey, I don't think its the 1st time but its rare that Indian fans are being so crazy... can't we and even NiMik take this positively that they got too famous in a very short span
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Yes, storyline is awesome... I've yet to watch the last two epi's and also last two of Mrs.Cop 2...
Are you watching Entertainer?

THE LAST TWO EPISODES WERE ASBOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
THEY FOCUSED PURELY ON THE LEADS & EUN SANG❤️❤️

Entertainer has started? OMGG I so need to watch that & HJE's show. 
I FREAKING LOVE JS & HJE
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Ritu please do it next time call me too. We'll will do together 😆

i would love doing it 😳
But kahi pagalpanti mein limit cross na ho jaye that will hurt someone's sentiments thats why i decided npt to do it again
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

Sidenote (some people on the forum make me nervous regarding this topic so posting in here because you guys are ❤️): 

I was working on a NiMik GIFset but now I feel like I'm going to be bashed, like guys humare hi forum main itna taboo kyun hai in dono ko ship karna? IT'S SO FREAKIN NORMAL LIKE CALM THE EFF DOWN! Like they have great chemistry offscreen too, to fir hum ko hi kyun yeh right manna hai!

We're not forcing anything down anyone's throats, just let us fangirls live man! We're being respectful, not overdoing it, not tweeting to them about it, bus khud ki tasali ke liye ship kar rahe hai. It's healthy and normal and even they know that and like to tease us about it (that's why Nikita like "be mean" to Namik, she's just teasing us all because even she knows we like them two together, like seriously logon ke paas itna sense of humor nahi hai to understand such a simple thing!) Now I feel like I shouldn't bother with these GIFs/anything NiMik related because jhoote champal nahi khaane.

AB KYA HUA?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH SHIPPING NIMIK IF WE KEEP IT TO OURSELVES & DON'T EMBARRASS THEM?

SERIOUSLY, who is objecting that? LIKE KUCH BHI AINVAYI
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
have seen so much of these fan wars and consequences thats why m scared to face this again
coz u know we the genuine fans actually feel defeated in the end
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Someone just commented 

"dont marry nikita she is ugly"

WHAT THE f**k LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

THE LAST TWO EPISODES WERE ASBOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
THEY FOCUSED PURELY ON THE LEADS & EUN SANG❤️❤️

Entertainer has started? OMGG I so need to watch that & HJE's show. 
I FREAKING LOVE JS & HJE

HJE maane Hwang Jung Eum... Lucky Romance is gonna start by the end of May... I'm gonna watch it as I became a fan of RJY from AM1988
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

HJE maane Hwang Jung Eum... Lucky Romance is gonna start by the end of May... I'm gonna watch it as I became a fan of RJY from AM1988

YES. 
I NEVER GOT DOWN TO WATCHING ANY OF THE REPLY SERIES. I'll probably watch them at the end of the year during my Christmas break😆
-Shilpaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Someone just commented 

"dont marry nikita she is ugly"

WHAT THE f**k LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

HOW?  WHERE ? WHEN?

LIKE SERIOUSLY? 😕