India-Forums

Udann
Udann

suraj-chakor-vivaan (Page 2)

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Hello.u misunderstnding  with suraj character..u enjoying his character but on other hand u don't like to sukor pair and not understanding his character i agree suraj made  limli  dance to his male friends ..but he asked just as request  and save for his malik rescpect ..i don't come to say this was right .but limli also. accpted for suraj ..because she loves suraj..but his charater wise he
 is behaving too much as cunning but he is not much evil.. not like KN  everytime when he take out gun through front chakor..but he didn't shoot ..because he is not a killer.. before leap story focused vivan -chakor.and now also they are continue vikor's  relations..but i don't think vivan will be  suits for her..with lead..but looking wise suraj is good pair to chakor..as matured and storng wise he has all qualities as male lead ...but i agree now he is playing evil but he is not cheater and raper..he is only cunning ..so from staritng his character as evil..but that all qualification would be match for  male lead.beacuse he can do anything himself not like a vivan
Last episode also he had challenged chakor..but  he did that game as justic
Afterthat if he lost game and agree left children from bandhuva..so he has good  thing in his mind  .so he can redempt future anything can happen .if he loves chakor he can change as good heart ..but whatever u say u can say is a suraj character..but my view suraj is da best lead in udaan and chakor...if cv select  suraj is lead in udaan in trp will  increase othereise ..i don't know how to say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-i

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I agree with u. but u know wat ppl r crazy for VJ the actor and not the character. Every fan wants to see his/her fav star doing well in the show and I guess that's wat is happening. Bt the problem is the show was not abt suraj before so for ppl like me who were on and off viewer are not able to imagine sukor with each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalovesmiles_uk

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

I agree with u. but u know wat ppl r crazy for VJ the actor and not the character. Every fan wants to see his/her fav star doing well in the show and I guess that's wat is happening. Bt the problem is the show was not abt suraj before so for ppl like me who were on and off viewer are not able to imagine sukor with each other.

Same here yaar..i think its just his fans who wanna pair him with her...anyways even I like vj right from ss days even now...bt I dnt c sukor Confused

ishqwaalalovesnehaHCAPK

Deb07 Goldie
Deb07
Deb07

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I will spit on CV, s head if they make monster Suraj and Chokor pair. It will be same ghisa pita typical Indian show. For once pl make it a different show.
ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb07

I will spit on CV, s head if they make monster Suraj and Chokor pair. It will be same ghisa pita typical Indian show. For once pl make it a different show.

I too hate sikor and i think its not vivaan-chakor
I think it will be chakor and aditya chatya

Deb07snehaHCAPK

Deb07 Goldie
Deb07
Deb07

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Chokor can be with any guy. Even I liked that boy Om from circus group. But not with Suraj. Whole theme of show will be destroyed. For some fans show can NOT BE destroyed. The show is against bonded labor but not about love story of Suraj and Chokor.

ishqwaalaloveabhiya_12

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Exactly guys m like pair chakor with even any nyc guy if NT Vivaan or Aditya or even keep her single just not that monster Suraj it wld a disaster n like all other Indian SaaS bahu soaps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_12

Go to top