Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

*New* AsYa OS "Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan" (Page 10)

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Joined: 15 December 2013
Posts: 14231

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binuuu

Originally posted by AkaiBara

Originally posted by binuuu

Beautifully written Ashii..
Very sad oneCryCry
Amazingly penned zoya's emotions...
Asad really did wrongAngry But why he did like that Confused
Playing with a girl's emotion is not forgivable and he doesn't deserve it..
As you said this is a real-life based story,hope she will move on her life soon.
Because she has to do that.Kyunki that person is not layak for her love.
This will be a toughest situation.Forgetting memory is not easy.
But she has to try to  moveon.why she is wasting her time for the person who is not even care for her.
Insha Allah...she will get a better person than Asad.

binshi... asad didn't do anything yaar... we don't know his POV so we can't blame him

yeah we can hope zoya move on ASAP

In Sha Allah

thank you so much for a lovely review 

Yeah..that's also correct...
But what about this sudden decision..y r they not bothered about telling the reason to Zoya...
Yeah...In Sha Allah...
My pleasure ashiiBig smile

to be honest i don't know the story of other side

girl's story effected me so much that i decided to put it in words

so don't know Asad's POV at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binuuu

Aimer_vous Senior Member
Aimer_vous
Aimer_vous

Joined: 05 February 2015
Posts: 665

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Superb dearClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiBara

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Joined: 15 December 2013
Posts: 14231

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aimer_vous

Superb dearClap

thank you
LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Joined: 24 March 2016
Posts: 11233

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Dearest Ashii    Smile Smile
First of all really sorry for the late reply Cry Cry
Was a bit busy due to exams .
Coming to your OS , it was a treat to read your OS.     Clap
Clap for the banner .
Its just beautiful . Loved it .
The OS was such a heart touching piece.
Amazingly written and beautifully portrayed every bit of OS .
It takes a lot to write such piece and you have done it so well.
I just felt while reading that you have written this by putting your feets in Zoya's shoes.
The way you showed Zoya's excitement for her marriage , the way she falls for him ,that 26 days ...
Truly great job Clap Clap
Zoya's pain after her parents said , "Its over"
Beautifully written Zoya's monologue .
I do know it is one shot but would love to read its continuation if you wish to write   Smile Smile
Stay blessed and Keep writing .
- Harshada

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiBara

jas91 IF-Sizzlerz
jas91
jas91

Joined: 14 September 2013
Posts: 18023

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkaiBara

Originally posted by jas91

Sunta kon hai yahanROFL
 
unres
 
Now that I can't say muchEmbarrassed
I'll just say
A very sincere & good effort 2 portray feelings of all girls who do face this situations.
Asad ka side hai nahi so I will not want 2 blame him at all cuz if he took initiative 2 ask Zoya if she's happy wid d alliance this sure means it wasn't a joke 4 him
So I won't take any1's side I m neutral here
but yes Zoya's pain is heart touching
great effortClap
 
btw I loved d banner fell in love wid itDay Dreaming
Reema u nailed it girl ClapClap

thank you so much bestu

i'm glad meri effort rang laayi Tongue

P.S reema really did a great job



ThankuShocked Ouch
han rang laayi Clap but girl need 2 stop thinking over it now

Undoubtedly its fabWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiBara

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Joined: 15 December 2013
Posts: 14231

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jas91

Originally posted by AkaiBara

Originally posted by jas91

Sunta kon hai yahanROFL
 
unres
 
Now that I can't say muchEmbarrassed
I'll just say
A very sincere & good effort 2 portray feelings of all girls who do face this situations.
Asad ka side hai nahi so I will not want 2 blame him at all cuz if he took initiative 2 ask Zoya if she's happy wid d alliance this sure means it wasn't a joke 4 him
So I won't take any1's side I m neutral here
but yes Zoya's pain is heart touching
great effortClap
 
btw I loved d banner fell in love wid itDay Dreaming
Reema u nailed it girl ClapClap

thank you so much bestu

i'm glad meri effort rang laayi Tongue

P.S reema really did a great job



ThankuShocked Ouch
han rang laayi Clap but girl need 2 stop thinking over it now

Undoubtedly its fabWink


thank you bola kyun k mai kch or expect kr rahi thi or jab kch samjh nahi aaya tu kya bola so i wrote TY ROFL

fab toh hona hi tha bestu kiska hoon Cool
binuuu IF-Rockerz
binuuu
binuuu

Joined: 20 July 2014
Posts: 8859

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkaiBara

Originally posted by binuuu

Originally posted by AkaiBara

Originally posted by binuuu

Beautifully written Ashii..
Very sad oneCryCry
Amazingly penned zoya's emotions...
Asad really did wrongAngry But why he did like that Confused
Playing with a girl's emotion is not forgivable and he doesn't deserve it..
As you said this is a real-life based story,hope she will move on her life soon.
Because she has to do that.Kyunki that person is not layak for her love.
This will be a toughest situation.Forgetting memory is not easy.
But she has to try to  moveon.why she is wasting her time for the person who is not even care for her.
Insha Allah...she will get a better person than Asad.

binshi... asad didn't do anything yaar... we don't know his POV so we can't blame him

yeah we can hope zoya move on ASAP

In Sha Allah

thank you so much for a lovely review 

Yeah..that's also correct...
But what about this sudden decision..y r they not bothered about telling the reason to Zoya...
Yeah...In Sha Allah...
My pleasure ashiiBig smile

to be honest i don't know the story of other side

girl's story effected me so much that i decided to put it in words

so don't know Asad's POV at all
Ohh...
Then it's okay ashii...koi ni...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiBara

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Joined: 15 December 2013
Posts: 14231

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alvapriya

Dearest Ashii    Smile Smile
First of all really sorry for the late reply Cry Cry
Was a bit busy due to exams .
Coming to your OS , it was a treat to read your OS.     Clap
Clap for the banner .
Its just beautiful . Loved it .
The OS was such a heart touching piece.
Amazingly written and beautifully portrayed every bit of OS .
It takes a lot to write such piece and you have done it so well.
I just felt while reading that you have written this by putting your feets in Zoya's shoes.
The way you showed Zoya's excitement for her marriage , the way she falls for him ,that 26 days ...
Truly great job Clap Clap
Zoya's pain after her parents said , "Its over"
Beautifully written Zoya's monologue .
I do know it is one shot but would love to read its continuation if you wish to write   Smile Smile
Stay blessed and Keep writing .
- Harshada

hey no need to say sorry

u r always welcome here

and thank you so so sooo much for such an amazing reply

i'm really thankful to u

and yes i wrote it considering myself on behalf of zoya and that's why it came out this good

i don't know but maybe i'll try something...

thanks again dear Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AsYa/KaBhi VM Index *NEW AsYa VM Anything You Can Do Page 73*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73

Author: -Sathya7n-   Replies: 583   Views: 25262

-Sathya7n- 583 25262 11 May 2017 at 11:59pm by LuvurselF
"2Yrs passed,Still under the magic of Asya"*Tribute to Asya*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: .Doodle_Google.   Replies: 112   Views: 16139

.Doodle_Google. 112 16139 04 February 2017 at 4:29am by NIKS--KSG1
GORGEOUS ASYA ASYA ASYA PICTURES <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Lionessxo   Replies: 143   Views: 56229

Lionessxo 143 56229 12 November 2015 at 12:56am by Aahana.
AZMA BGM-oo mere oo mere...mere oo yara

2

Author: LoveSonu2408   Replies: 14   Views: 2854

LoveSonu2408 14 2854 01 September 2015 at 7:12am by oldooz
Sase vm kuch kuch khathi kuch kuch meeti

Author: Az07   Replies: 1   Views: 247

Az07 1 247 30 September 2014 at 3:17am by kals82

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index