India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

*New* AsYa OS "Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan"

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Assalam o Alakim Friends, hope you all doing best in your respective lives...

I'm here with an OS, a reality based on OS!!!

I had promised Arshu to write a sad OS for her and here I'm

umm I tried something new this time and you will come to know when you start reading

So enough of my blabber and scroll down for the OS

Arshu darling this one goes to you Hug

Edited by AkaiBara - 23 April 2016 at 6:49am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

khushibanoBuddhu_Sa_MannAimer_vousAmina...muskaan17rocksaseelashahanopamaAMMY12binuuu--Mirage--PriyaSweety-Anusweet_tehsMayurChanasifiqbalshjas91MysticRiverLinsie

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Banner Credit goes to Immortal Love Hug

Asad Ahmad Khan, the eldest son of Rashid and Dilshad, a successful businessman, the most eligible bachelor of Bhopal, the proudest son anyone could have wished for, loving and caring brother, an open book for everyone...

Zoya Farooqui, the only child of Anwar and Zeenat, well-educated and well-mannered, full of life, little bit secretive regarding her feelings...

Ayan was married to love of his life Humaira... Najma and Nikhat were also married, Nuzhat being the youngest was studying in college, now Khan Family was on a mission of marrying off Asad as soon as possible...

On the other hand, Farooquis were also searching for an ideal man for Zoya, they were not in hurry like Khans but wanted their daughter to settle down as it was the best age to get nuptial...

There was a function in Qureshi Family so the Khans were invited, Asad was out of town for a meeting while his family attended the function... Farooquis were like a family to Qureshis, so they were also invited, Zoya being Zoya enjoyed the function fully...

When Dilshad saw Zoya, immediately she liked her for Asad, without thinking twice she asked about her family and background, Najma who already knew Zoya on family bases, played the role of cupid and filled in her mother, moreover, she came to Zoya and took a selfie with her... Zeenat too noticed how Khans were talking to Zoya frankly, the best part was that she always liked Najma and Nikhat, the way they behaved with everyone was clear that they belong to a reputed family...

As expected, Khans asked for Zoya's hand for Asad, both the families were looking forward for this alliance as it seemed a perfect match...

Asad knew that he have to settle down, his family was on hell bent getting him married, when his sister tried to show him Zoya's picture, he clearly refused saying he will see the picture if the proposal proceeded, he believed in destiny so he was waiting either the cards turn out in his favor or not...

Zoya always wanted to be in love with her spouse only, she had crushes on lots of celebrities, but never fell in love, neither she wanted nor she tried... she wanted to marry with someone chosen by her parents, if Asad was that someone, she was more than okay...

Farooquis accepted the proposal and invited Khans for a dinner in order to make the proposal official...

ZOYA'S POV

Ahhh I don't know what's happening, mum and dad said yes to Asad's proposal, I really don't know how to react, I'm more than okay with their choice, but don't know why the stupid heart of mine beating so fast...

I told my friends about "us" I mean about Asad and me, they were angry... yeah they were angry because I hadn't seen Asad's picture yet, they scolded me like there is no tomorrow... I stole his picture just to show my friends, let me clear haan, just to show them, or else I was not interested seeing him, why should I be???

Okay, he looks good, maybe more than good, dad said we will make a "perfect couple" and my friends... hmm everyone gave strange reviews, one said he looked mama's boy, one said I should marry him at first meeting... I have two close friends, actually all are close and good buddies, but these two matters a lot, one said "finally" like she I was the only unmarried girl on the Earth while the other said "yeh toh bacha lagta hai, show me his recent picture" and I laughed out loud reading her message because it was his recent picture only... now I'm pretty sure I have world's weirdest friends...

One fine evening, Khans visited us, I knew Najma and her family but this meeting was something new you know, I was little bit nervous, I tried to be as calm as it was possible... Dilshad aunty was so nice, she hugged me and dropped a kiss on my forehead, and then I met with others... Ayan was so damn cute, he deliberately praised his brother and I concluded he really loves his "bhai" don't know why my stupid heart picked up speed every time Ayan mentioned Asad, once Najma spotted me blushing... ahhh blushing and me... Never!!!

Dilshad aunty gave me a big amount of money as "shagun" and made me eat some sweets, and then everyone started feeding me sweets which I have to oblige happily... I only prefer "gulab jamun" in sweets, when Ayan picked up another sweet I politely refused and told him to feed me my favorite one, mum glared at me, before I can pout at her, Ayan jumped in saying "Zoya bhabhi from now you don't need to hesitate, just word out anything and we will be at your service, specially Asad bhai" everyone laughed at his cuteness but I looked down, the thought of being called "bhabhi" reminded me that now I belong to Asad...

That night, I didn't sleep, how I was supposed to sleep after all Najma was going to forward my pictures to Asad as he didn't have seen me yet... I picked up my cell phone from the side table, browsed the gallery section and stopped at Asad's picture, I felt butterflies in my stomach as I looked at his picture intently, I felt myself drowning in his eyes, the thought of drowning in his eyes for real was enough to accelerate my heartbeat and my lips curve in a beautiful smile... I logged-in to my Face-Book account, accepted the requests from Khans, and then as expected Asad appeared in "people you may know" we have 4 mutual friends, I went through his timeline and checked his posts, I saved some of his pictures too...

After that, my life take a new turn, I was no more single, okay I was not literally engaged but I was committed to someone, and that was enough to give me a thought of togetherness, my life was not only mine, now someone else's life was attached with mine...

My days and nights passed thinking about Asad only, I only knew his name and seen his pictures, that's it, I had never met him, neither we met at any function nor we met somewhere outside... but now things were different, we were committed and I started feeling like I have a complete right to know him in person...

Once Najma tried to link me up with Asad, she gave me his contact number and give him mine too, I saved his number and he appeared in my WhatsApp contact list, I used to check his last seen every day but never mustered the courage to message him... I wanted to talk to him so that I can know him but chatting wasn't my cup of tea, also I thought he have my contact number too so he can take the first step...

My feelings, my thoughts, my imaginations, my expectation started revolving around Asad more and more as he contacted me, yes he did, and here I'm smiling like a fool, acha don't think too much I have all the rights to smile, grin and blush after all my would-be husband messaged me for the first time...

Okay let me tell you what his message read, being a gentleman, he messaged me on Face-Book, yeah don't look at me like that, I found it quite cool as he didn't show up on my personal number, anyways let's put me and my weird thoughts aside and concentrate on his message, so he said hi... Asad here, can we talk' I read his message but didn't reply him, and it went on for one more time, I read his message again and didn't bother to reply him back, don't what was I up to, I didn't feel like replying, he again messaged "I know you are reading my messages, I think you are not comfortable with all this, let's come straight to the point, I just wanna ask are you happy with this proposal or not, either you said yes to this or your parents forced this on you, I'm just curious to know your answer that's why I'm asking, I may sound bit personal but hope you understand, and yeah do reply this time"

After reading his message, I felt goose bumps on the back of my neck, I read his message again and again, and every time I read his message I felt mini cardiac arrest, did he really asked me? I mean he just wanted to know either I'm happy or not? I literally cried on his little gesture, I didn't know what was happening to me, his one question made a special place for him in my heart, the respect for him increased many folds and his sincerity and honesty soothed me and I started trusting him...

I replied him saying "I'm happy with the proposal and looking forward for it, sorry for not getting back to you earlier, actually I don't like chatting stuff and all, hope you understand" after that he replied "I do understand and thank you for your honest reply" I smiled at his little attempt of talking and loved the way he didn't make it difficult for me...

Week passed and I was still the same, thinking about Asad and Asad only, I started wondering what he must be thinking, whether he liked me or not, whether he wanted me in his life or not, what type of life partner he wanted, what will be his favorite color, what he liked or disliked, what he loved to eat, Allah Miyan I'm not a good cook, what I'll do now???

One of my buddies gifted me an edit of "us" she took mine and Asad's picture and edited it, she wrote AsYa on it, don't look at me like that, I agree I was the one who came up with AsYa thing but editing and that siggy was her idea, sachii...

My mum, Najma and Ayan were my reliable sources who filled me in with each possible detail regarding Asad, they told me about his daily routine, his working hours, his favorite time pass, and all this made me crave for more and more...

I think I'm the world's impatient creature, I just can't sit and wait, honestly I tried to divert my mind and not to think about Asad but it was not going to happen, at least not in my case...

I started imagining my life with Asad, every girl dreamed about a man and I put Asad on that place, I knew that it was too soon but me and my stupid logics...

According to my friends I was falling for him, even I too thought the same, because once I can stop breathing but can't forget Asad even for a second...

I started imagining when and how we will meet, what I'll say to him, I think I can't speak in front of him, but what about him, did he tried to talk, did he too felt the same, did he too thinks about me, will he ever reciprocate my feelings???

Ahhh, I'll go mad, what's happening to me, why he is so attractive, why I can't get rid off of his thoughts, I'm pretty sure he must be busy with his work and here I am, thinking about him only... come on Zoe, stop behaving like stupid love struck teenager... excuse me, love and me, Never!!!

26 days, I can't believe I'm committed since 26 days, 26 days and 26 nights I thought about Asad and Asad only, I know I'm crazy, maybe crazy about him too, ahhh shut up Zoe... well mum told me that she and dad going at Khans place to talk about marriage, yes marriage...

I took some deeps breaths, marriage, what's the hurry??? I asked mum and she told me Asad wanted a "Nikah" in a few days, my eyes grew wider hearing that, was he for real, "Nikah" that too in a few days, either he is crazy than me or he had lost his mind...

I spent the next two days thinking about "Nikah" only, okay about Asad too, but I didn't get it what's the hurry yaar, I talked to my friends and let out my insecurities, after lots of debates I prepared myself for the thing called "Nikah"

Mum and dad came back, being the bubbly one I jumped over mum in excitement and asked her about their meeting with Khans, dad looked at me with little bit irritation and left, don't know why I felt something was up with dad... I looked towards mum and she faked a smile, my heart started beating fast as I was sure something must had happened there, mum took my hands in hers and said "it's all over Zoya, it's all over"

I skipped a heartbeat, all over, what was that, how can it all came to an end, mum and dad were supposed to finalize my "Nikah" then how can they ended it like that, I felt tears in my eyes but didn't let out a single tear in front of mum, she cupped my face and said "maybe Allah wanted something better for me" and she left...

I came in my room and closed the door, I took some heavy steps towards my bed and sat at the edge, "all over" these were the only words that were ringing in my ears, I don't know when and how I ended up crying but I cried and cried...

I messaged my close friends about it, everyone asked the reason which I wasn't aware of too, my friends kept saying "every things happens for good only, Allah must have planned something better for me, stop crying Zoe, you guys were not meant to be"

I cried, not only on my fate, on my family and friends too, no one tried to understand what exactly I must be thinking, no one bothered to think what actually I wanted, being the obedient daughter I agreed for Asad, I was happy, maybe more than happy, and everyone knew that I really like Asad, maybe more than liking, then why Allah Miyan, why all this happened???

Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon toh ho na paaye
Yaado'n se teri faasla haaye

That night I cried, I cried and I cried, I so wanted to know the reason but I didn't ask, I so wanted to talk to Asad to know that did he too felt the same pain or not??? I so wanted to ask where the things went wrong??? I so wanted to do lots of things but I can't...

Jaake bhi tu na jaaye
Thehra tu dil mein haaye
Hasrat sa banke kyun bhala

After that, I tried to forget Asad, I tried not to think about him but every time I ended up thinking about him only, according to a saying "it's possible to forget people, but impossible to forget memories" so true na, I can try and forget Asad, but what about the memories, what about my dreams, my wishes, my plans, my expectations, my feelings, last but not the least, "us" me and Asad...

Kyun yaad karti hoon
Mit'ti hoon banti hoon
Mujhko tu laaya yeh kahaan

I tried to be normal, I tried to be like I used to be, but I failed miserably, I wanted not to hurt my parents and my friends, but the question was do they care for me, NO, they don't... dare to defend them, how can u say they care, did you not see how they said "it's all over" and then how everyone started with stupid bookish rubbish, they did wrong, I'll never say all this to them but the truth is they hurt me, I'm not saying they did bad to me, it's just that they just announced their so called decision and didn't bother to ask me once what the hell I wanted... and it was all because of Asad, yes him, he was the one who spoiled my thoughts and see he didn't give a damn to it, he didn't have any idea what I'm going through, hmm yes why would he care after all he is getting married to someone else, yes he is... and that moment I realize I was in love with him, yes I accepted my feelings finally but it was too late now...

Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan

I can't be angry with my parents, they always did the best for me and I knew that they wish the same in marriage thing, maybe Asad wasn't that good, or maybe I wasn't that good for him, whatever, but the truth was there was something between me and Asad which I felt with my each inhale while, on the other hand, Asad was oblivious of that feeling...

Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

For Asad, I maybe a random girl, a mere proposal, but for me, he was the first man, with whom I had literally planned my whole life... Asad easily moved on, and one day I'll to move on too, maybe he did the right thing and didn't fall in love like I did, he will forget me, no actually he must have forgotten me, after all he never went through such feelings, I think he never thought about me so there is no question for forgetting in his case... but I, I can die but I can't forget those beautiful 26 days of my life, okay as you all say "it was Allah's will" so that is too Allah's will that I keep him remember till my last breath, after all Asad is my first ever love, how can I be so cruel to forget my first ever love, do I look that, okay okay stop giving such odd looks, I'll try but I know I can't!!!

Haayeee...
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan!!!
Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan!!!

I don't have any expectation from life, but I trust Allah, He made me fall in love with Asad, so what we aren't together, what if he is not mine, I'm happy with my feelings, at least he is mine in my feelings, I know we aren't meant to be together but I wanted to meet him for once and I'm sure one day Allah will bring "us" face to face In'Sha'Allah!!!

NOTE: As I mentioned above it's a real story and in real life there is not always a happy ending so please bear with this end only...

Arshu this was only for you, hope teko acha laga Hug
My close buddies I know what you guys are thinking, dare to say something here, but yes you can lash out in private... lol...

Sooo pack up for now, see you guys later with updates, and hopefully soon, do leave your honest replies, till than TC...

Lots of Love, Ashii...

Edited by AkaiBara - 23 April 2016 at 6:43am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

shardadevilipika1honeylikaBuddhu_Sa_Mannshinta.chintaNiki2794captjskhushibanoNia12345FLORASRADarkBecomingPrettYSmileSneha8337kabhi_asyaAimer_vousjogicadAmina...Ajuzangelayat20muskaan17rockssugantifatima30Amin21KhpulwakaseelashahSanKsgianfriendsallAMMY12sasirImmortalLovekritz4everChocoBerrybinuuu--Mirage--anopamaMayurChanPriyaSweety-Anujas91LoveSonu2408LoveToWritesweet_tehsangel_juhi04asyaarshiloverasifiqbalshLinsieMysticRiver

jas91 IF-Sizzlerz
jas91
jas91

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Sunta kon hai yahanROFL

unres

Now that I can't say muchEmbarrassed
I'll just say
A very sincere & good effort 2 portray feelings of all girls who do face this situations.
Asad ka side hai nahi so I will not want 2 blame him at all cuz if he took initiative 2 ask Zoya if she's happy wid d alliance this sure means it wasn't a joke 4 him
So I won't take any1's side I m neutral here
but yes Zoya's pain is heart touching
great effortClap

btw I loved d banner fell in love wid itDay Dreaming
Reema u nailed it girl ClapClap

Edited by jas91 - 24 April 2016 at 4:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binuuuasifiqbalshAkaiBarasweet_tehsasyaarshiloverLinsie

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Mera
ShonaHug
Tune kaha tha reality based n I know the back story very well... won't get personal here but still u made me cryCry
Poor zoya..I felt for her from the heart... asad...he did wrong n he will be punished for this deed of his...Cry

Baqi review personal mai...n it was one of the best sad story of yoursHugHeart

Edited by asyaarshilover - 23 April 2016 at 8:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binuuusweet_tehsasifiqbalshjas91AkaiBara

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Ek aur mera
Res for kadoo, yoyo, apple, tehs api, Choco api, sukhi , badi api n ainnu

Edited by asyaarshilover - 23 April 2016 at 8:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post: