taaniroyal Coolbie
taaniroyal
taaniroyal

FF Graphicer

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally Written by Jenelle
Thanks a ton for Wu. Hug

Friday WU
Leela says to Twinkle that she shouldn't  tell Kunj about what Yuvi has done. She says they'll inform him when he gets well. Usha meets them and asks what are they discussing. Leela says theya are discussing potential donors. Usha is emotional and says to Leela that she does not have the words to thank her as she is doing so much for her son. Leela says its her duty as Kunj is her son to.

Twinkle goes upstairs and meets Kunj. She brings juice for him. Kunj looks at the juice and says it looks so bad. She assures him that the juice will give him energy. He drinks it down in one shot. He says he has no choice but to listen to his wife. She turns to leave but he pulls her back. He says to her that her husband is ill so she should spend some time with him.  He pulls her closer and she closes her eyes awaiting the kiss. He pranks her instead and pulls a mask on his face. She opens her eyes and gets scared. She screams and falls of the bed. Kunj removes the mask and laughs at her. Twinkle smiles and thinks that Kunj should always be happy like this. He starts yelling and she asks him what the matter is. He tells her he is hurt. She gets worried and asks where. He  places her hand on his chest next to his heart and sasys he has pain there. He says that he gets pain in his heart whenever she cries. He kisses her hand. Sajna Ve moment.

Anita tries to bribe a police officer so that the jail papers does not reach the jailer. Policeman says he cannot jeapordize his job any more as he has given Anita the opportunity to bring food for Yuvi. he says that Yuvi has to go to jail.

Leela calls up Anita and taunts her about Yuvi's return to jail. She says that their plan has failed. Anita shouts at Leela. Leela asks her not to shout as she may get a heartattach. She says she shall sleep well tonight ad ends the call. Anita calls someone and says she wants to know who the donor is that Leela got.

The doctor informs  Twinkle and her mom that Kunj requires three more vials of blood. Leela says the donor  is someone named Mohan. She says he was supposed to be here. She tries calling the donor but he does not answer. She tells the doctor that they will go to the donor's house.

Twinkle arrives at the locality with her mother. They see the door locked. Twinkle gets worried and says something is wrong. he says this confusion was created. Anita comes there and says Twinkle is right. SHe tells them how she has brought Mohan's house and has sent him away. Leela calls her shameless. Anita says she will help them.Leela gives a tight to slap to Anita. She says she will find another donor. Twinkle and Leela leaves. Anita says she will avenge the slap when Twinkle begs Yuvi to save Kunj.

Leela and Twinkle are in car, Leela calls her people and ask them to find donor, Twinkle says to Leela that Anita will buy our donors, what if its to late when we find donor, Leela says nothing will happen, Yuvi calls Twinkle and says i got to know that your donor ranaway, i have called you to give you a bad news that your ill, half dead husband has gone to college, i am feeling something wrong is going to happen, he might have accident, Twinkle says what are you saying? Yuvi says think if he has accident, his blood will be lost and you dont even have donor, what will you do? save him, run for his life, Twinkle is shocked, Yuvi ends call. Twinkle calls Kunj.
Yuvi calls his goon and says i have sent you Kunj's photo, start you car and do my work, he ends call. Kunj is walking on road, Twinkle calls him and asks where are you? Kunj says i am not able to listen to you, i will call you later, there is network problem, he ends call. Twinkle says to driver take car to Kunj.

Twinkle comes to street, she sees Kunj at distance, Twinkle sees car coming near Kunj, she calls Yuvi, yuvi says Kunj might die after accident, Twinkle says shut up, Yuvi says dont raise your voice, Twinkle asks Yuvi to not kill Kunj, stop that car, what you want? Yuvi says my first demand is that you take case back and free me from jail, you dont have much time.

PRECAP- Twinkle and Leela comes to jail, Yuvi says sees because of her love for her husband, she has come to free me with release papers, Twinkle says its because of strength of our love that your freedom depends on us only, be happy with this charity that i have done for you, go you are free.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u--Jenelle--SidNi_TwiNjDuumpsjyoti06

SidNi_TwiNj IF-Dazzler
SidNi_TwiNj
SidNi_TwiNj

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Thank u...
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU.