fari.akhter thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Am thinking this from many days why many female superstars facing mental problems like deepika,kangana who are on top rite now but suffering from depression or mental ill obsession is success main reason behind all this bec they reached on position not easily must have faced many problems idont why but when I saw priyanka movie fashion how model wasused by mans for reaching on top and then she lost her self same I feel for many btown female faced deepika and kangy both mayb faced same how bad this media dark side is w even can't imagine I always feel sad for celebs who wants to reach on top but losing self respect relations and loved once most important apny apko bhi imtiazand ranveer said for deepika she always says she doesnot know what she wants in life where she wants to reach imean if u even don't know about your feelings about your goal so where your standing you will fall one day bec you are doing wrong things too but not in sense same for kangana these gals need to stop running behind success otherwise they will lost every thing this is my view what's your plz share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I had no idea that success comes with forever granted health.
I got the Depression part but what does mental illness have to do with being on top or at the bottom.
If one's sick then they are no money or fame in the world can make that go away, in fact it only adds up to the problems.
Having mental problems and being successful have no connection whatsoever.
Getting depressed is possible it can come with the money and fame.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I had no idea that success comes with forever granted health.

I got the Depression part but what does mental illness have to do with being on top or at the bottom.
If one's sick then they are no money or fame in the world can make that go away, in fact it only adds up to the problems.
Having mental problems and being successful have no connection whatsoever.
Getting depressed is possible it can come with the money and fame.

You do realize that depression is a mental illness right? It's a psychological imbalance on a chemical level like many other more widely known mental health issues. Stress and pressure manifest in humans in different ways: weight gain, adrenal fatigue and YES mental illness...every one is different so for you to dismiss that mental illness/health issues can be related to stardom is completely ignorant.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its not easy for outsiders like kangana & deepika to reach on top of bollywood
I think they both have seen worst of bollywood casting couch, affairs, cheating and competition from talentless star kids
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes people with either low self esteem or painful memories try to use the outside world to "fix" it. They look for validation of their worth. Stars have the platform to do it on a grand scale and feel if the world loves me, it doesn't matter that my parents abandoned me (what parent death feels like to a child), or nothing I ever did pleased my father, I will never live up to my father, or the other kids thought I was nothing, or ...
I am not saying all stars are like this. But I do think these kinds of people are drawn to and willing to do more for the entertainment field than the average person. This is easier to see in America where lots of those people gravitate to the entertainment industry. In India so many more of the stars are just born in to it. But you still see it with some of the outsiders. 
Those people are already on shaky ground. Then they are put into a highly competitive high stakes high pressure environment where they are watched and judged on everything morning to night (what they wear, makeup, hair, how much they smile, talk, everything). Success is fleeting and there is constant fear of losing it which is more traumatic for someone using it as a psychological balm. 

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can u be sure abt kangy having mental issue
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ElOqUeNcE

How can u be sure abt kangy having mental issue

Have you read all the emails? The person who wrote them speaks about having trouble differentiating reality from imagination. She speaks of knowing she is different and people around her find her actions/attitude strange. Whether she went to see someone who told her she had Aspergers (seems questionable) or she took an online quiz she is looking for answers to explain what is wrong with her. She believes she made a profound connection with a man she saw in a photograph as a child. She tells at least three people (her mother, sister, and Kabir) enough, convincingly enough, that they believe she is in a real relationship there is mounting evidence she was never in. Etc. etc.

Maybe the emails were not written by her. Maybe she was not being truthful in the emails. Maybe she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs when she wrote them, in which case she may be absolutely sane (whatever that means). No one can know unless she speaks to a trained professional at length and preferably over an extended period of time. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

You do realize that depression is a mental illness right? It's a psychological imbalance on a chemical level like many other more widely known mental health issues. Stress and pressure manifest in humans in different ways: weight gain, adrenal fatigue and YES mental illness...every one is different so for you to dismiss that mental illness/health issues can be related to stardom is completely ignorant.

Yes very much I know what depression is. 
Yes, but sometimes it adds to their problems of course one has to have depression from before but these things increase it.
I wasn't implying that they get depression do to that solo if that's what you thought.