Ishq ka Rang Safed

VIPUS MADNESS (Page 3)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Mehr u have written it very beautiful.
Flip flop scene was real as person . n that fall n kiss were real . 
He is showing the intensity of his love through kiss. By holding one hand 
So he is taking care of gems wallikamni one side n on the love on the other side.

Thanks sammy...I always appreciate ur comments n always looking out for...

The flipflop scene was done beautifully n that bending ...OMG ...I dunno how many I hve watched that...!!!I hve gone mad...I know for this for sureEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilin

Lovely post Mehr Embarrassed loved the curtain scene don know how many times I've seen it myself LOL
The hug the kiss Uff never have I seen any actors enacting such scene like Misha their chemistry is extra ordinary and sizzling I consider myself blessed to come across this show they are truly treat to the eyes Embarrassed

They are indeed treat to eyes n heart too...LIN!!I myself am reeling under the effects of their kisses n hugs ,their closeness n nearness ,the passionate looks are setting me on fire ...n I cnt sleep peacefully too...WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO US????Smile

N how can this show,their chemistry cnt garner trps???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hehe..! busy in uploading pics..! Who can explain better than you..!Embarrassed
Curtain sequence looks absolutely irresistible !! ..Starts off with his flirtatious smile along with a inviting look..uff.!..watched it zillion times still can't enough of their scenes..it's a fun ride between two souls who was totally enjoying their lovey-dovey inside their own bubble.!Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinpearl82mehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Hehe..! busy in uploading pics..! Who can explain better than you..!Embarrassed
Curtain sequence looks absolutely irresistible !! ..Starts off with his flirtatious smile along with a inviting look..uff.!..watched it zillion times still can't enough of their scenes..it's a fun ride between two souls who was totally enjoying their lovey-dovey inside their own bubble.!Heart

Yup ...she was making him go wild with desires flaring up...the faster she ran away from him,the more urgent he was to capture her,to consume her...ALL his actions were shouting im UNCONTROLLABLE !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilincocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stormyV

Meher, you are the real 'romantic queen' of our forumSmile and VIDHA Heart'the romantic jodi' of the entire television industry. You have written this so beautifullyClap.  

Romantic...atttimesLOL I go with the naughty onesLOL...

Oh this VIDHA are so delectable n irresistible ...that even if u dnt want to post...u automatically want to!!!

Thanx stormy for ur delightful comments...im touched

stormyVcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Originally posted by mehraan

Hey PEARL...nice to see u ...hows ur course???finished ya nahi...
I didnt see that room kiss...actually I didnt watch the episode early...I watched only this clip posted here ...I will watch that too...OFF COURSE his kisses are so real...I mean u cnt imagine this is an enactment..
..all feelings,oneness,passion,love everything is jut into those kisses!!!im in awe as to how he cant resist her always n drops a kiss now n then making her understand the intensity of his love is much more than she had ever imagined or directed at us...
Hey mehr...the course is still onLOL...see the room scene...and his tight hug from behind when she is angry...I want a post for that too.LOL..u will love it...BTW DEAR SILENT READERS...even if you don't wish to comment here..please watch the show on tv...now trps are more important than forum rank...please do the need ful...I know most of u enjoy the romance...its for the longevity of the show...please try it...it's for vidha...

Yes PEARL...the forum exist cos of the show...if no show,then all this doesnt matter...VIDHA is the JAAN for us,for the forum to survive...I cnt even think of them seeing no more...Cry

Howmuch I try to be strong...but I know I will have a heartbreak if it goes offair...the show is aint over for many of us...

I too wish please that trps rise ...THE SILENT,NONMEMBERS,ACTIVE please try to at least keep the tv on even if u dnt want to eatch at that particular hr...We still can save our show...

Ilinpearl82

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Guys IF UR READING MY POSTS...HIT THE CHASKA METER...I PLEAD N BEG U... Please!!!
vishti4eva Goldie
vishti4eva
vishti4eva

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
its such a good show wonder why it don;t hav enough trps

Go to top