mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Oh im late...discussing the pardah scene ,but I had to dish out that thought from my system๐Ÿ˜†...so I will do it ...

When ur man eyes  u...

The feeling of compassionate love ignitesin U,the desirability that he sees in U,that his eyes lightened signalling his each and every deepest  emotion he feels is U,the mischievous smiles that he wishes to infect u,to blind  in the arousing passion is U ...that no one could really else matter or interest him...for his drowning, need and salvation is U!!!

VIPU ki state of mind is something like that ...his each n everything of himself is sealed and besotted in her love...entrapped an dazzled by her beauty and innocence...for he radiates in the madness of HER LOVE!!!for his body n soul demands ONENESS!!

The playfulness of running around ,to be magnetized around by her pull,whichever direction she takes in...he is dragged towards her mercilessly, for she reigns his heart!!!

I loved it,absolutely loved the hide n seek games...smiles,laughters n flirtness the way VIPU doesnt leave her at every nook n corner of that courtyard...He is hellbent to seal a kiss ,romance with her,to show her how she makes him go mad n wanting...!!!He derives I pleasures of holding n moulding her in his arms securely,for his need keeps on mounting with each and every second of that FOREPLAY...

THEY were 4 shots I absolutely loved it...

The way he drags her from behind the curtain n upto him ...the chest collision n her arms encircling his neck...

The way he holds her hand n runs with the flip forward hug bending towards her,eyeing n kissing her on the cheek...I absolutely loved dhaanis anxiety pointing him , looking bakwards when he kissed her bending down,eating her up devilishly... n her push to him to backofff,still his hands on her arms ...

The dragging her again towards him n his resort to kiss her passionately on her lips ,directioning her to face him,stroking er cheeks...THE closeness of that shot was beautiful both tightly secured in each other ...the attraction was evident in that shot

Finally she walks away tired breathlessly when he comes back again to trap her ,block her,where she shoves  him with force...telling him to leave...I loved how dhaani is drowning in his wild madness, where he is not leaving her but she is trying hard to fake out her anger but she cant!!

BEAUTIFUL FLIRTATIOUS EPISODE!

Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow well written dear..๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYea ths 4 shots.. was waiting 4 dat..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Think how must be ths scene's OLV.. raat se I'm thinking onli that..๐Ÿ˜†
The 2nd shot u mention I was like he must be a strong man.. he dun let her fall although the catch was risky bt his arms wer strong enough..๐Ÿ˜ณ
So how many times hav u watched till now??๐Ÿ˜›
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Wow well written dear..๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYea ths 4 shots.. was waiting 4 dat..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Think how must be ths scene's OLV.. raat se I'm thinking onli that..๐Ÿ˜†
The 2nd shot u mention I was like he must be a strong man.. he dun let her fall although the catch was risky bt his arms wer strong enough..๐Ÿ˜ณ
So how many times hav u watched till now??๐Ÿ˜›

That was a single flip withone arm n a bending position...I jus loved that shot ...where he captures her cheek hungrily...scooping deep into her n this was in a bends down...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Bahut baar mayb 27 times๐Ÿ˜†...raat mei das baar dekhliya...๐Ÿ˜†.aaj sube se kitni ki baar!!!

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too watched it many times mehr...see how he was kissing her...OMG with so much of force...I have never seen these type of intense and deep kisses...the other one I loved was the scene in her room...the way he pulled and hugged her from behind...๐Ÿ˜ณ I just loved...it was tight pull๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thanks for beautiful post dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post. It was a lovely beautiful scene. Both are ready to romance anywhere๐Ÿ˜† 
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading ur post after a long time.
U described it so beautifully dear.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
Hey PEARL...nice to see u ...hows ur course???finished ya nahi...
I didnt see that room kiss...actually I didnt watch the episode early...I watched only this clip posted here ...I will watch that too...OFF COURSE his kisses are so real...I mean u cnt imagine this is an enactment..
..all feelings,oneness,passion,love everything is jut into those kisses!!!im in awe as to how he cant resist her always n drops a kiss now n then making her understand the intensity of his love is much more than she had ever imagined or directed at us...
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes that shot where he flips her with one arm was awesome .and mishal was in full mood.
Another aspect was eisha's trust in him.That was a risky flip and they could have tumbled(That too wld be awesome btw)
I am mentioning mishal and eisha n not viplav dhani as I cld sense them enjoying the running around as actors too 
And yes nusi wld have loved an olv
Meher that kiss when they were bending ufff it was close my god
And that hug after that even eisha had left all inhibitions behind.

Loved it.!!!!!!!!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhiabhi

Thanks for the post. It was a lovely beautiful scene. Both are ready to romance anywhere๐Ÿ˜† 

Hey Adhi...INKA romance hi to pagal kardeta hai๐Ÿ˜†...they can set fire anywhere but samajn nahi ata y trp aunties are blind to this magnitude of LOVE !!!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplejoy

Reading ur post after a long time.
U described it so beautifully dear.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx dear...!!!Always looking foward to ur comments n I appreciate it...

I myself confess I m not active in postings too๐Ÿ˜†