Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

sanku nursing swara wounds-pics (Page 3)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Tfs...sounds like another good scene coming up...but why is she still hiding things from sanskaar...she shud tell him and then they can try and solve the issue together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid-Swetha-

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Uttara's engagement prep going on Swara comes from somewhere and is hurt, bleeding and Sanskaar carries her to room and Ragini comes to do 1St aid but she leaves Sanskar can't see her in pain and turns away when Ragini was nursing her and then he does her 1St aid. Swara is in pain and she is scared. Sanskaar scolds her for not calling him or anyone else when she is hurt and for not taking care of herself.  She came to know Rajat and family is here to harm Maheswari's looks like they have some big plan and the way Swara was scared it looks like that. She was hugging Sanky. He asks her wat the matter but she is way too scared to share anything and he understands that she is scared and hiding something. Swara dont let Sanskar leave too. 

I dn't blame Swara she is so scared right now. I think it's something related to Sanskar's life. May be later once she calms down she will tell him. About Pari matter that's pure kitchen politics why drag men into it unnecessarily?! 
@ bold that's a sexist comment to make LOL if women could involve themselves in office politics why can't men be involved in kitchen politics? 

What's so sexist about that??!  I have not seen my mom or aunts involving my dad or uncle's in their petty fights and ego clashes.  They solve it themselves.  Why to involve more people and create unnecessary issues. Office politics is entirely different thing.

tiny15-Swetha-

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Tfs...sounds like another good scene coming up...but why is she still hiding things from sanskaar...she shud tell him and then they can try and solve the issue together...
She might but later.she is way too scared now to share anything or think properly 

tiny15-Swetha-

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Sansku is crying seeing her wounds Day Dreaming
my babies r so much in love Heart

he cried seeing her wounds?? She must have been hurt quite bad...aw the loves between these two...

tiny15-Swetha-

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Swara bataye use pehle ml hojayega bata degi to rs drama kaise degi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing alisha Embarrassed
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvakanksha

Uttara's engagement prep going on Swara comes from somewhere and is hurt, bleeding and Sanskaar carries her to room and Ragini comes to do 1St aid but she leaves Sanskar can't see her in pain and turns away when Ragini was nursing her and then he does her 1St aid. Swara is in pain and she is scared. Sanskaar scolds her for not calling him or anyone else when she is hurt and for not taking care of herself.  She came to know Rajat and family is here to harm Maheswari's looks like they have some big plan and the way Swara was scared it looks like that. She was hugging Sanky. He asks her wat the matter but she is way too scared to share anything and he understands that she is scared and hiding something. Swara dont let Sanskar leave too. 

I dn't blame Swara she is so scared right now. I think it's something related to Sanskar's life. May be later once she calms down she will tell him. About Pari matter that's pure kitchen politics why drag men into it unnecessarily?! 
@ bold that's a sexist comment to make LOL if women could involve themselves in office politics why can't men be involved in kitchen politics? 

What's so sexist about that??!  I have not seen my mom or aunts involving my dad or uncle's in their petty fights and ego clashes.  They solve it themselves.  Why to involve more people and create unnecessary issues. Office politics is entirely different thing.
That's because women and men are bought up in that way 
Women do not share kitchen politics with men because they feel it's not their "job". Some feel that kitchen politics is petty. It's not big enough problem for men. Same goes for men, they do not share their office issues with women,  they feel that women won't understand the office situation as office problem are out of their reach. 
I am sorry LOL, I don't intend to preach.  But I am bit touchy about gender issues and I have done a lot of research on it too. I think each and every problem in a household belongs equally to men in that household too. 

Edited by luvakanksha - 23 April 2016 at 3:06am
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged

She has just found  out something out then when she got hurt?? Hmm ...thats y she wont let him leave either...this is going  to b a great scene... 

I like that instead of ragani its sanskaar doing the bandaging...sanky scolding her again...LOLmakes no difference  she still puts her life in danger LOL and v keep getting  scolding  scenes which make us go awww...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaNitaReidtiny15-Swetha-

Go to top