Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

sanku nursing swara wounds-pics (Page 2)

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Sansku is crying seeing her wounds Day Dreaming
my babies r so much in love Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeanikki1211LoveSonu2408flora212tiny15-Swetha-

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Dnt wnt 1side swara lost her memory othrside sanskar misundrstud swara 4 smthng!
Naa re most probably rajat will force her to be silent n may be then when she tried smthng to save or tell uttara cliff thing happen rajat may stay in this or may be his truth reveals when memory track happen
Oh I hope CVS make this an awesome track Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeanikki1211LoveSonu2408tiny15-Swetha-

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Vk said swara is hiding smthng she came with chot but doesn't reveal how she got it
Credit -again twitter actually Kelly LOL
Chupayegi sach fir memory loss kya uff bas intense swasan with no destruction of character ..looking forward to next week n seggys too Big smile
oh so she cm with injury bt didnt tell anythng??surely sanskar doubt tht swara z hiding smthng.bdw,aise costume for swasan at uttara's sagai??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
sometimes swara just annoys me big time...why she always hides matters from sanky...even if its uttara's issue...pari's issue...share it with sanky...he is the shield for her...her this attitude puts me off...i feel bad for sanky...he shares A-Z abt his life to swara as a husband but swara being a wife doesn't share major issues with him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aailah92SaraLoveSonu2408-Swetha-

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I think swara is not sure about Rajat till now, so she for sure doesn't knows his intention, she just has a doubt. That's why I think she is not sharing it with sansku. But I think swara should share her doubts with sanskar too. She should not hide them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408tiny15-Swetha-

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
why is she injured ? I mean what happened?
DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Uttara's engagement prep going on Swara comes from somewhere and is hurt, bleeding and Sanskaar carries her to room and Ragini comes to do 1St aid but she leaves Sanskar can't see her in pain and turns away when Ragini was nursing her and then he does her 1St aid. Swara is in pain and she is scared. Sanskaar scolds her for not calling him or anyone else when she is hurt and for not taking care of herself.  She came to know Rajat and family is here to harm Maheswari's looks like they have some big plan and the way Swara was scared it looks like that. She was hugging Sanky. He asks her wat the matter but she is way too scared to share anything and he understands that she is scared and hiding something. Swara dont let Sanskar leave too. 

I dn't blame Swara she is so scared right now. I think it's something related to Sanskar's life. May be later once she calms down she will tell him. About Pari matter that's pure kitchen politics why drag men into it unnecessarily?! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81haalim_nikki1211Esha012dattu21-Sud-Bon_Vivantaamiastiny15-Swetha-

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Uttara's engagement prep going on Swara comes from somewhere and is hurt, bleeding and Sanskaar carries her to room and Ragini comes to do 1St aid but she leaves Sanskar can't see her in pain and turns away when Ragini was nursing her and then he does her 1St aid. Swara is in pain and she is scared. Sanskaar scolds her for not calling him or anyone else when she is hurt and for not taking care of herself.  She came to know Rajat and family is here to harm Maheswari's looks like they have some big plan and the way Swara was scared it looks like that. She was hugging Sanky. He asks her wat the matter but she is way too scared to share anything and he understands that she is scared and hiding something. Swara dont let Sanskar leave too. 

I dn't blame Swara she is so scared right now. I think it's something related to Sanskar's life. May be later once she calms down she will tell him. About Pari matter that's pure kitchen politics why drag men into it unnecessarily?! 
@ bold that's a sexist comment to make LOL if women could involve themselves in office politics why can't men be involved in kitchen politics? 

Go to top