Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing alisha 😳
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

What's so sexist about that??!  I have not seen my mom or aunts involving my dad or uncle's in their petty fights and ego clashes.  They solve it themselves.  Why to involve more people and create unnecessary issues. Office politics is entirely different thing.

That's because women and men are bought up in that way 
Women do not share kitchen politics with men because they feel it's not their "job". Some feel that kitchen politics is petty. It's not big enough problem for men. Same goes for men, they do not share their office issues with women,  they feel that women won't understand the office situation as office problem are out of their reach. 
I am sorry πŸ˜†, I don't intend to preach.  But I am bit touchy about gender issues and I have done a lot of research on it too. I think each and every problem in a household belongs equally to men in that household too. 
Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

Uttara's engagement prep going on Swara comes from somewhere and is hurt, bleeding and Sanskaar carries her to room and Ragini comes to do 1St aid but she leaves Sanskar can't see her in pain and turns away when Ragini was nursing her and then he does her 1St aid. Swara is in pain and she is scared. Sanskaar scolds her for not calling him or anyone else when she is hurt and for not taking care of herself.  She came to know Rajat and family is here to harm Maheswari's looks like they have some big plan and the way Swara was scared it looks like that. She was hugging Sanky. He asks her wat the matter but she is way too scared to share anything and he understands that she is scared and hiding something. Swara dont let Sanskar leave too. 

I dn't blame Swara she is so scared right now. I think it's something related to Sanskar's life. May be later once she calms down she will tell him. About Pari matter that's pure kitchen politics why drag men into it unnecessarily?! 

She has just found  out something out then when she got hurt?? Hmm ...thats y she wont let him leave either...this is going  to b a great scene... 

I like that instead of ragani its sanskaar doing the bandaging...sanky scolding her again...πŸ˜†makes no difference  she still puts her life in danger πŸ˜† and v keep getting  scolding  scenes which make us go awww...
Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can some1 tell me where i can find dis video?
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
According to news nation she is hiding coz sanskar life is in danger ialiye
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preetgurti

According to news nation she is hiding coz sanskar life is in danger ialiye

I have  never got the logic of that...i hope once shr calms down and gets over her initial fright she tells him...
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That means uttaras bf has come to harm sanskar
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh no...again swara hiding from sanky...afterall uttara is sanky,s sister.. If she HV any doubt abt rajat,she shld share it with sanky... Hiding any fact from ur own not is d best way to tackle the problem...but sanky get it that smthing is bothering her...hope when so called ML track happen...sanky like earlier,,, find out d truth...want old smart intelligent sanky...who sense it that smthing is fishy...and HV full faith, trust on swara...and support her in any situation
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..alisha...wow again sanky babu caring swara.. 😳