Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

UMeTV:23Apr'Rishi ki bahon mein Tanvi kho gayi'+VU

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Spoiler Tanvi  ne kiya dance rishi ke bahon mein kho kar 

The segt airs and it is a scene at the hotel where the foursome have gatherd for dinner lafter the dinner this situation has become so romantic that the romantic couple could not resist but get into a dreMy romantic dance 
(It appears theu won the couple contest and were invited to lead the dance on stage )

Rishi is in red shirt with unbuttoned front revealing white T shirt.  Tanu is in green salwar kameez with flowing green net dupatta 
They both are in center stage in a dreamy romantic dance.  With the spotlights focusing on them 
Rishi takes her in his arms , pulls her close.  She collides into him looks into his eyes,there is romantic eyelock , Tanu is feeling very shy.   she pulls back but he pulls har back, twirls her around and does not let go of her hand 
The BG song plays ..."teri jhuki nazar ...Chup tum raho ...chahe kuch na kaho..."

Pawan watches them and gets annoyed and Neha is seething with anger in her seat 
Pawan rises from his seat but does not interrupt the couple on stage as all other guests are watching 

Another song plays ..."shining in the setting sun , like a pearl upon the ocean ..."
(Tanu was seen barefoot while Rishi was wearing his shoes... Probably to show some height diff between them )

They couple was lost in each other and forget about Pawan and Neha and are in their own romantic dream land , the audiences loved their dance so much they all clapped and cheered after the dance was over .

Reporter says this show has improved its ratings in last few weeks proving that viewers are loving Rishi tanu romantic track 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I knew it that it will be dance... damn I can't wait for monday. THAAANKUUU DEAR.. LOVE READING UR POSTS! 😉😆🤢
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

OMG I knew it that it will be dance... damn I can't wait for monday. THAAANKUUU DEAR.. LOVE READING UR POSTS! 😉😆🤢

Dinka chika dinka chika Monday kab ayega😭
Originally posted by: .Shamyalicious.

Dinka chika dinka chika Monday kab ayega😭

literally cant wait now though i knew it will be dance hope its a romantic one... i cant wait for monday damn! 😭
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shamyalicious.

omgg😳

It is a droolicious dance after a longnlong time 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

It is a droolicious dance after a longnlong time 

Yeah☺️ gosh i just cant wait to watch the seg..😳 thanks for the WU😃🤗
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

welcome my dear 🤗
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I am dead...needs oxygen to breathe...☺️
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omggg 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
please dont kill me