Naagin

VL-New promo- Ritik stabs Shivanya

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuW46xj8IGo

Shivu goes back in the house after stabbing Anky?
Ritik's hand trembled violently before stabbing Shivu. ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maybe this really did happen..he is too in rage to even think straight..he must have stabbed her and also am prety sure yamini dod some major natak to ensure he does stab shiv...but why oh why shiv you went back to the house
Originally posted by: sun29

maybe this really did happen..he is too in rage to even think straight..he must have stabbed her and also am prety sure yamini dod some major natak to ensure he does stab shiv...but why oh why shiv you went back to the house

He didn't stab her by his own accord. Yamu took control of his hand and stabbed Shivu after Ritik failed. 

And why the heck did she go back in the house. To try and explain? Like Ritik will listen to a word. 

ben.nise55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

He didn't stab her by his own accord. Yamu took control of his hand and stabbed Shivu after Ritik failed. 

And why the heck did she go back in the house. To try and explain? Like Ritik will listen to a word. 

shivanya knows yamini has naagmani and she herself being kicked out of the house, ritik is in danger too. That's what might have forced her to go back. But that ekta's stupid husband thing...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

haan i saw this pic just now..i knew ritik would not be able to hence yamini did it ðŸ˜­..and ritik drowning kab hua tha then??

and yes she must have gone for ritik ..even knowing he is not going to listen to anything she says 
Originally posted by: ben.nise55

shivanya knows yamini has naagmani and she herself being kicked out of the house, ritik is in danger too. That's what might have forced her to go back. But that ekta's stupid husband thing...

True and God the frustrating "trusting son never listens to truth telling wife" track in all her shows. ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by: sun29

haan i saw this pic just now..i knew ritik would not be able to hence yamini did it ðŸ˜­..and ritik drowning kab hua tha then??

and yes she must have gone for ritik ..even knowing he is not going to listen to anything she says 

Dunno..I guess the drowning and saving happened before..she obviously can't save him after being stabbed..hey na? Or maybe she did and that's why she had no energy to heal herself. Then maybe Yamu pushed him back in the water and buried Shivu.