Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Two men's ego reason behind two sisters rivalry

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
don't you all think so ?
Viikrant could not take it that someone come and claim his part in kalyani's life and success and he insulted suarabh and suarabh could not take refusal from kalyani and someone else has more higher position than him in kalyani's life and his ego was hurt so ge decided to play with Ketki card to take his revenge 

How sad that thing is

Still I have my doubts for suarabh and his character , as his character come out as very egoistic , possessive and calculative there are many question swirling in. My mind

Suarabh claim that he was the one who brought kalyani in this movie field right but kalyani had talent kalyani requested him so many times she wants to sing instead of acting but he always ignored her desire even he was upset when kalyani went to give audition to nayantara without informing suarabh he felt offended was it because he wanted credit in everything kalyani do and he wanted to be that decision maker for kalyani?

Suarabh claims that he can make Ketki bigger superstar in singing field then why did not he used that power to make kalyani singer? Or he never wanted her to be singer but always wanted her to remain as junior acting artist?

Yes it's true suarabh fixed appointment for kalyani to meet vikrant but we audience know that vikrant did not meet kalyani because of saurabh but actually it's only because of kalyani's effort and her talent got her break as singer so if truth to b e spoken in this singing break saurabh did not do anything

If saurabh knew it that vikrant is not good guy but actually a womanizer then why did he sent kalyani there or he knew it very well that vikrant won't meet her anyway   So in end kalyani has to continue as junior artist 

I know there are many questions and these r few please share your view if you think same way 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

I think the conflict between both sisters was always there. They are similar in many ways in their compassion for life & family, but their personalities have always been of polar opposites. Ketki is bold, energetic & impulsive, like a firecracker. Kalyani on the other hand, is soft-spoken, gentle & delicate, like a flower. Sourabh & Vikrant were merely catalysts who've brought their conflict which was hidden under the wraps of their struggles (need to remain a family throughout their struggle esp with the death of their father) & mutual love for Kanishk to the forefront. With both the days of struggling coming to an end, as well as Kanishk's death, these two's relationship is clearly heading towards a splitsville. And these distances will clearly take more than just decades to bridge.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Unique316Chit15Yashikha16mrym_raufbsingapury-Swetha-

Yashikha16 Goldie
Yashikha16
Yashikha16

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
bzw, as said, the men were the catalyst of this dormant feud between the 2 sisters, which is to follow in the future...

The way Kalyani always suppressed Ketki's passion and willingness as from childhood, this was bond to happen...

But what I don't understand is the sudden mistrust Kalyani began to show towards Sourabh... Was he because he charged 30% of her salary for his manager but 20% with Vikrant or was it Vikrant's word of advice or something totally different?!
Someone please answer this question of mine...
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yashikha16

bzw, as said, the men were the catalyst of this dormant feud between the 2 sisters, which is to follow in the future...

The way Kalyani always suppressed Ketki's passion and willingness as from childhood, this was bond to happen...

But what I don't understand is the sudden mistrust Kalyani began to show towards Sourabh... Was he because he charged 30% of her salary for his manager but 20% with Vikrant or was it Vikrant's word of advice or something totally different?!
Someone please answer this question of mine...

IMO, the kind of faith Vikrant showed in Kalyani's talent (despite being such a great producer/director) caused Kalyani to put him up in a high pedestral. Add to that the first blush of feelings & attraction. With Vikrant pointing out that the takka should be 20% instead of 30%, Kalyani wasn't against Sourabh yet but rather got a little cautious & so she questioned him about it. Note that Kalyani always respected Sourabh since young, but she was distant & hesitant with him. Still, she brought Sourabh to the studio with her out of respect. But when he started badmouthing VK, she couldn't take it because she views VK may be bad for others, but for her, he's good. And important. Still the matter would not have escalated this far had Sourabh not confessed his love. That confession sealed the deal for Kalyani that Sourabh had been taking wrong advantage of her in the name of being her father's friend. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Unique316Chit15-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top