SwaSan RagLak scenario (Page 3)

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_AD

Originally posted by dattu21

That's true if they show memeory loss and back to swalak thing then TRP might increase as all 4 fandom would watch it (specially SwaLak) 

They said themselves they r not interested LOLLOL 
..[2.5 - 2.8] trp during  swasan & lakshya triangle between navratri & diwali ...not any match 

Trp 4.0 & more during swasan fake marriage &  Swasan Vs ragya 
I was just saying as there are still many SwaLak fans having hope for their returnLOLLOL Plus you can never trust RS and SR they are unpredictable LOLLOL 

Seeing past record , i cannot trust any spoiler except IF ...There is always something  new beyond my expectation in this show  ...so yes , i hope so for best ...

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged

That's true if they show memeory loss and back to swalak thing then TRP might increase as all 4 fandom would watch it (specially SwaLak) 

They said themselves they r not interested LOLLOL 
..[2.5 - 2.8] trp during  swasan & lakshya triangle between navratri & diwali ...not any match 

Trp 4.0 & more during swasan fake marriage &  Swasan Vs ragya 
I was just saying as there are still many SwaLak fans having hope for their returnLOLLOL Plus you can never trust RS and SR they are unpredictable LOLLOL 

Thats true Anjale! They are unpredictable
But lets see what they do. Rag------San do not have any fandom I guess! And let's see what we have in store, till then I would say- May SwaSan and RagYa fans get the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21tiny15

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

@MusicAddict
I know what u mean..but all this will gain them a huge trp... as with RagLak n SwaSan fans, again swa. Lak n SanGini fans will watch him...so they'll go with this most probably... n it will be good to watch Laksh craving for Ragini n Swara, in the thought that she is married to Laksh, will feel for Sanskar...
N SanGini's friendship will grow stronger..same as earlier... only thing not good for me is torture by giving swa   lak scenes...I was jz bearing that for almost 1 yr, jz for RagLak...

Neha, Swa-----Lak are torture for me too. I can't connect with them and hence can't bear. But I believe intensity between both couples can be shown without a swap! Like, SwaSan will have intense scenes thats for sure, but if Raginihas to go back to Baadi for Swara or stay away from Laksh for Swara, and then RagLak can have chupke chupke scenes as well! So I guess without this 'Ghatiya' jodi swap, both couples can have breath-taking scenes and thats all I want!Smile

Agree Smile not want swa..lak ...It's irritating Shocked
Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

@MusicAddict
I know what u mean..but all this will gain them a huge trp... as with RagLak n SwaSan fans, again swa. Lak n SanGini fans will watch him...so they'll go with this most probably... n it will be good to watch Laksh craving for Ragini n Swara, in the thought that she is married to Laksh, will feel for Sanskar...
N SanGini's friendship will grow stronger..same as earlier... only thing not good for me is torture by giving swa   lak scenes...I was jz bearing that for almost 1 yr, jz for RagLak...

Neha, Swa-----Lak are torture for me too. I can't connect with them and hence can't bear. But I believe intensity between both couples can be shown without a swap! Like, SwaSan will have intense scenes thats for sure, but if Raginihas to go back to Baadi for Swara or stay away from Laksh for Swara, and then RagLak can have chupke chupke scenes as well! So I guess without this 'Ghatiya' jodi swap, both couples can have breath-taking scenes and thats all I want!Smile

AgreeSmilenot want swa..lak ...It's irritatingShocked

Me too...
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged

They said themselves they r not interestedLOLLOL
..[2.5 - 2.8] trp during swasan & lakshya triangle between navratri & diwali ...not any match

Trp 4.0 & more during swasan fake marriage & Swasan Vs ragya
I was just saying as there are still many SwaLak fans having hope for their returnLOLLOLPlus you can never trust RS and SR they are unpredictableLOLLOL

Thats true Anjale! They are unpredictable
But lets see what they do. Rag------San do not have any fandom I guess! And let's see what we have in store, till then I would say- May SwaSan and RagYa fans get the best!

RagSan have fandom yaar...aadhi RagLak janta ek samay par SanGini fan thi..LOL(don't count me lol)..I hated SanGini but now I like them..not a love kind of but as friends.. n more bcuz at that time Swa---        Lak were confirmed, (Ragini was +ve n taking care of sansku) so it got a lil fandom n that was the time I was hell irritated..but now its okay for me..now I like them(tevar)...I won't mind them together in another show but will always pray for NamAswi...
Sorry for this big big lecture. .RagLak SwaSan forever
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
N pata mujhe bhi jodi swap nhi chahiye...I can't tolerate devar ji n bhabhi ji drama...but no offense, I actually want it cuz I want Laksh to crave for spending time with Ragini... he to see Ragini from corners of his eyes while with Swara ...(mere dil pe chhuriyaan chalti thi when I used to see Laksh looking at Swara, when with Ragini either b4 or after marriage) ..n want him to feel uncomfortable with Swara...u know what I mean, no? ...I jz love Swara...as an individual character but swa...   lak always were are n will be a big no for me..
Sorry if accidently I hurt anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan

Go to top