SwaSan RagLak scenario (Page 2)

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

@MusicAddict
I know what u mean..but all this will gain them a huge trp... as with RagLak n SwaSan fans, again swa. Lak n SanGini fans will watch him...so they'll go with this most probably... n it will be good to watch Laksh craving for Ragini n Swara, in the thought that she is married to Laksh, will feel for Sanskar...
N SanGini's friendship will grow stronger..same as earlier... only thing not good for me is torture by giving swa   lak scenes...I was jz bearing that for almost 1 yr, jz for RagLak...
i don't think there"ll b any luv scenes btn swa lak or san gini so no high TRPs & it"ll repel viewers away.
and this is not ek show where such cheapness is common. RS mite show crap or illogical things but she never does "tuchapan " like Ek does.Dead
yup I got 7u...but u see if she can show that devar bhabhi n all...n ragini's memory loss...then why not this..
She is unpredictable LOL

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

@MusicAddict
I know what u mean..but all this will gain them a huge trp... as with RagLak n SwaSan fans, again swa. Lak n SanGini fans will watch him...so they'll go with this most probably... n it will be good to watch Laksh craving for Ragini n Swara, in the thought that she is married to Laksh, will feel for Sanskar...
N SanGini's friendship will grow stronger..same as earlier... only thing not good for me is torture by giving swa   lak scenes...I was jz bearing that for almost 1 yr, jz for RagLak...
i don't think there"ll b any luv scenes btn swa lak or san gini so no high TRPs & it"ll repel viewers away.
and this is not ek show where such cheapness is common. RS mite show crap or illogical things but she never does "tuchapan " like Ek does.Dead
yup I got 7u...but u see if she can show that devar bhabhi n all...n ragini's memory loss...then why not this..
She is unpredictable LOL

Ragini's memory loss was fake & it was ragini's drama for her revenge from swasan & lakshya ..& here swara 's ML is real not any conspiracy ...so It' s not similar...

I hope swara forgets everything  or remember only her ma & dida ...not even ragini or shekhar ..

No swalak ...Shocked  Sleepy  ...even this happens , according to swara's nature , she will find out , keep her self away from ragya & she may take time for sanskar' s love  .but i am sure she will not go after lakshya like crazy - I am sure this happen because swalak was not stronger bond like swasan ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzleDazzletiny15

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Swara will def not go crazy for Laksh...

Although ragini's memory loss was fake but they showed that..a zabardasti kinda love...but m sure Swara ll not go crazy for him...
But Laksh is crazy for Ragini *sigh*Day Dreaming(sorry inner feelings baahar aa gyi)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_AD

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
That's true if they show memeory loss and back to swalak thing then TRP might increase as all 4 fandom would watch it (specially SwaLak) 
dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_AD

That's true if they show memeory loss and back to swalak thing then TRP might increase as all 4 fandom would watch it (specially SwaLak) 

They said themselves they r not interested LOLLOL 
..[2.5 - 2.8] trp during  swasan & lakshya triangle between navratri & diwali ...not any match 

Trp 4.0 & more during swasan fake marriage &  Swasan Vs ragya 

Shinning_ADtiny15

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21

They said themselves they r not interested LOLLOL 
..[2.5 - 2.8] trp during  swasan & lakshya triangle between navratri & diwali ...not any match 

Trp 4.0 & more during swasan fake marriage &  Swasan Vs ragya 
I was just saying as there are still many SwaLak fans having hope for their returnLOLLOL Plus you can never trust RS and SR they are unpredictable LOLLOL 
MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MusicAddict

No please no!! Just no SwaLak!!
I don't want her to remember the time when she had those 'bachpana' wale feels for Laksh!!
No jodi swap thingy pretty please!!
We don't want it either but what can we do?LOL CVs will do what they want! All we can do is wait and watch OuchConfused 

Right, but intensity can be brought in both couples without a swap!! Just hope CVs understand that

dattu21tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged

@MusicAddict

Neha, Swa-----Lak are torture for me too. I can't connect with them and hence can't bear. But I believe intensity between both couples can be shown without a swap! Like, SwaSan will have intense scenes thats for sure, but if Raginihas to go back to Baadi for Swara or stay away from Laksh for Swara, and then RagLak can have chupke chupke scenes as well! So I guess without this 'Ghatiya' jodi swap, both couples can have breath-taking scenes and thats all I want!Smile

dattu21tiny15

Go to top