Swaragini

SwaSan RagLak scenario

wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Scenario:
I want something when Swara goes back to swa Lak times but feels for Sanskar. .n she is like "no, m getting married to Laksh, I can't feel this for Sanskar" n Laksh is totally trapped in this naatak of everyone ...he now loves Ragini n wants to meet her but can't...n Swara thinks SanGini r bad ...Laksh is getting furious when with Swara n Swara feeling uncomfortable with both SanLak..with Laksh cuz she has no feelings for him n with Sanskar cuz she can't help her feelings for him..
Ragini is trapped b/w Swara n Laksh. ..she loves them the most but..so here we get RagLak mu...where Laksh gets angry on Ragini n we get some intense moment. ..

How's it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Idea! Is it confirmed that she will go back to swalak time?
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No please no!! Just no SwaLak!!
I don't want her to remember the time when she had those 'bachpana' wale feels for Laksh!!
No jodi swap thingy pretty please!!
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MusicAddict

No please no!! Just no SwaLak!!
I don't want her to remember the time when she had those 'bachpana' wale feels for Laksh!!
No jodi swap thingy pretty please!!

We don't want it either but what can we do?😆 CVs will do what they want! All we can do is wait and watch ğŸ˜• 
wohradhahai thumbnail
@MusicAddict
I know what u mean..but all this will gain them a huge trp... as with RagLak n SwaSan fans, again swa. Lak n SanGini fans will watch him...so they'll go with this most probably... n it will be good to watch Laksh craving for Ragini n Swara, in the thought that she is married to Laksh, will feel for Sanskar...
N SanGini's friendship will grow stronger..same as earlier... only thing not good for me is torture by giving swa   lak scenes...I was jz bearing that for almost 1 yr, jz for RagLak...
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice prediction. Hope it is not dragged much. It will kill essence of the show.Don't know what's going in the mind of these stupid cvs😕
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

@MusicAddict
I know what u mean..but all this will gain them a huge trp... as with RagLak n SwaSan fans, again swa. Lak n SanGini fans will watch him...so they'll go with this most probably... n it will be good to watch Laksh craving for Ragini n Swara, in the thought that she is married to Laksh, will feel for Sanskar...
N SanGini's friendship will grow stronger..same as earlier... only thing not good for me is torture by giving swa   lak scenes...I was jz bearing that for almost 1 yr, jz for RagLak...

i don't think there"ll b any luv scenes btn swa   lak or san  gini so no high TRPs & it"ll repel viewers away.
and this is not ek show where such cheapness is common. RS mite show crap or illogical things but she never does "tuchapan " like Ek does.🤢
wohradhahai thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i don't think there"ll b any luv scenes btn swa lak or san gini so no high TRPs & it"ll repel viewers away.

and this is not ek show where such cheapness is common. RS mite show crap or illogical things but she never does "tuchapan " like Ek does.🤢

yup I got 7u...but u see if she can show that devar bhabhi n all...n ragini's memory loss...then why not this..
She is unpredictable 😆
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

yup I got 7u...but u see if she can show that devar bhabhi n all...n ragini's memory loss...then why not this..
She is unpredictable 😆

Ragini's memory loss was fake & it was ragini's drama for her revenge from swasan & lakshya ..& here swara 's ML is real not any conspiracy ...so It' s not similar...

I hope swara forgets everything  or remember only her ma & dida ...not even ragini or shekhar ..

No swalak ...😲  ğŸ¥±  ...even this happens , according to swara's nature , she will find out , keep her self away from ragya & she may take time for sanskar' s love  .but i am sure she will not go after lakshya like crazy - I am sure this happen because swalak was not stronger bond like swasan ...
wohradhahai thumbnail
Swara will def not go crazy for Laksh...

Although ragini's memory loss was fake but they showed that..a zabardasti kinda love...but m sure Swara ll not go crazy for him...
But Laksh is crazy for Ragini *sigh*(sorry inner feelings baahar aa gyi)