Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Udaan: Tina bets Chakor to snatch away Vivaan from her (Page 2)

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i dnt thnk chakor will confess at this stage,evn in the precap she is all upset nd disturbed..nyway tfs

sneha11ss Goldie
sneha11ss
sneha11ss

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Tfs sailu Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-2703-a
sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

Originally posted by sailuja

tfs sailuja.. so my guess was right tina will try to separate vikor. interesting. 
but don't be so sad dear. Look at us chatya fans we get happy to see aadi once in a week also lolz. LOL

I think its a good change and will take the story forward. Becoz till nw there were lot of suraj and kn scenes so its time for vikor and other tracks. Smile

but this track will forward.. to focus love traingle hope sukor will endup together..Tongue
Ahem ahem if sukor will end up together to mere chatya kya hogaShocked
LOL lets wait n watch who will end up wid chakor. D new marathon track is surely going to bring a lot of twists in d story n suraj babu will definitely try to hurt chakoriya. Bcoz that's their plan. So don't worry u will see suraj babu in action this week. 
Bt yeah m in team chatvaan so i like vikor scenes as well. No complaints on that part. I want to see this show grow as a whole with equal and quality screen space for all characters. 
ya oh thanx for ur comments..Big smilebut i know u fans of chatya ..but don't hope more ..before leap cv focused chatya and vikor ..and i also thought afterlep they will focus chatya and vivan..love story...but ungortunately after leap they are focusing sukor and vikor. I don't know what reason why they have stopeed until friendship level.chatya .but i think aditiya always will be bestfriend to chakor  i agree as acterwise vj is very best..thatwhy we are looking to forward sukor pair..only not that reason .suraj and chakor have great chemistry than others ..i impressed them..so hope more now we are watching udann for only our fabourate actors and pairs.so let see who is going to endup with whom..Wink

Edited by sailuja - 23 April 2016 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-isnehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@sailuja I understand ur pov and I think we have different reasons to watch the show. But I admire ur love for VJ. even if we are rooting for different couples its great interacting wid u all. VJ is really lucky to have fans like u.. HeartHeartHeart

sailuja

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged

@sailuja I understand ur pov and I think we have different reasons to watch the show. But I admire ur love for VJ. even if we are rooting for different couples its great interacting wid u all. VJ is really lucky to have fans like u.. HeartHeartHeart
thanx Big smile iam fan of vj and sukor..Tongue

snehaHCAPK

Go to top