Udann

Udaan: Tina bets Chakor to snatch away Vivaan from her

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Udaan: Chakor (Meera Deosthale) confesses love for Vivaan, Tina (Vinny Arora) plans against them

The upcoming episode will show that Chakor is upset seeing Vivaan and Tina together.

Chakor feels jealous and soon realizes that she also loves Vivaan and wants to confess it.Tina and Chakor challenges each other to win the race, but Chakor lose it.Vivaan comes to console Chakor and Chakor confesses that she loves him.

Chakor and Vivaan are happy to be together and shares romantic eye lock.

Tina-Chakor's challenge 

Tina sees all this from a distance and plans to separate Chakor-Vivaan to break Chakor.Tina bets Chakor that she will snatch away her love Vivaan from her.Chakor gets angry at Tina and takes the challenge to prove that how strong is their love.

Lets see what new turn will Chakor and Tina's bet takes.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
iam really disappointed ithought after vivan confesses cv will suraj track in camp but vikor  love drama more  going to move .. very sad but suraj??? 😭
sailuja thumbnail
i hate  dis article very boring to look  .. love triangle is going to happen vivan-chakor-tina..😡
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs sailuja.. so my guess was right tina will try to separate vikor. interesting. 
but don't be so sad dear. Look at us chatya fans we get happy to see aadi once in a week also lolz. ðŸ˜†

I think its a good change and will take the story forward. Becoz till nw there were lot of suraj and kn scenes so its time for vikor and other tracks. ðŸ˜Š
sailuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

tfs sailuja.. so my guess was right tina will try to separate vikor. interesting. 

but don't be so sad dear. Look at us chatya fans we get happy to see aadi once in a week also lolz. ðŸ˜†

I think its a good change and will take the story forward. Becoz till nw there were lot of suraj and kn scenes so its time for vikor and other tracks. ðŸ˜Š

but this track will forward.. to focus love traingle hope sukor will endup together..😛
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sailuja

but this track will forward.. to focus love traingle hope sukor will endup together..😛

Ahem ahem if sukor will end up together to mere chatya kya hoga😲
😆 lets wait n watch who will end up wid chakor. D new marathon track is surely going to bring a lot of twists in d story n suraj babu will definitely try to hurt chakoriya. Bcoz that's their plan. So don't worry u will see suraj babu in action this week. 
Bt yeah m in team chatvaan so i like vikor scenes as well. No complaints on that part. I want to see this show grow as a whole with equal and quality screen space for all characters. 
Edited by snehaHCAPK - 8 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
pls tell me that this article is frm serial glossip site. then it will not happn.
i seriously dont want chakor to confess and vikor track to full on now. not before vivaan give up his drugs and make his own identity. i really hope chakor ask him to become something first.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dnt thnk chakor will confess at this stage,evn in the precap she is all upset nd disturbed..nyway tfs
sailuja thumbnail
http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-2703-a
sailuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

Ahem ahem if sukor will end up together to mere chatya kya hoga😲
😆 lets wait n watch who will end up wid chakor. D new marathon track is surely going to bring a lot of twists in d story n suraj babu will definitely try to hurt chakoriya. Bcoz that's their plan. So don't worry u will see suraj babu in action this week. 
Bt yeah m in team chatvaan so i like vikor scenes as well. No complaints on that part. I want to see this show grow as a whole with equal and quality screen space for all characters. 

ya oh thanx for ur comments..😃but i know u fans of chatya ..but don't hope more ..before leap cv focused chatya and vikor ..and i also thought afterlep they will focus chatya and vivan..love story...but ungortunately after leap they are focusing sukor and vikor. I don't know what reason why they have stopeed until friendship level.chatya .but i think aditiya always will be bestfriend to chakor  i agree as acterwise vj is very best..thatwhy we are looking to forward sukor pair..only not that reason .suraj and chakor have great chemistry than others ..i impressed them..so hope more now we are watching udann for only our fabourate actors and pairs.so let see who is going to endup with whom..😉
Edited by sailuja - 8 years ago