India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Udaan: Tina bets Chakor to snatch away Vivaan from her

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Udaan: Chakor (Meera Deosthale) confesses love for Vivaan, Tina (Vinny Arora) plans against them

The upcoming episode will show that Chakor is upset seeing Vivaan and Tina together.

Chakor feels jealous and soon realizes that she also loves Vivaan and wants to confess it.Tina and Chakor challenges each other to win the race, but Chakor lose it.Vivaan comes to console Chakor and Chakor confesses that she loves him.

Chakor and Vivaan are happy to be together and shares romantic eye lock.

Tina-Chakor's challenge 

Tina sees all this from a distance and plans to separate Chakor-Vivaan to break Chakor.Tina bets Chakor that she will snatch away her love Vivaan from her.Chakor gets angry at Tina and takes the challenge to prove that how strong is their love.

Lets see what new turn will Chakor and Tina's bet takes.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afraa123smiles_uksnehaHCAPKarshi_karishabhiya_12Divineluster

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
iam really disappointed ithought after vivan confesses cv will suraj track in camp but vikor  love drama more  going to move .. very sad but suraj??? Cry
sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
i hate  dis article very boring to look  .. love triangle is going to happen vivan-chakor-tina..Angry
snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
tfs sailuja.. so my guess was right tina will try to separate vikor. interesting. 
but don't be so sad dear. Look at us chatya fans we get happy to see aadi once in a week also lolz. LOL

I think its a good change and will take the story forward. Becoz till nw there were lot of suraj and kn scenes so its time for vikor and other tracks. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_uksailujaabhiya_12

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

tfs sailuja.. so my guess was right tina will try to separate vikor. interesting. 
but don't be so sad dear. Look at us chatya fans we get happy to see aadi once in a week also lolz. LOL

I think its a good change and will take the story forward. Becoz till nw there were lot of suraj and kn scenes so its time for vikor and other tracks. Smile

but this track will forward.. to focus love traingle hope sukor will endup together..Tongue
Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
tfs Smile
snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sailuja

Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

but this track will forward.. to focus love traingle hope sukor will endup together..Tongue
Ahem ahem if sukor will end up together to mere chatya kya hogaShocked
LOL lets wait n watch who will end up wid chakor. D new marathon track is surely going to bring a lot of twists in d story n suraj babu will definitely try to hurt chakoriya. Bcoz that's their plan. So don't worry u will see suraj babu in action this week. 
Bt yeah m in team chatvaan so i like vikor scenes as well. No complaints on that part. I want to see this show grow as a whole with equal and quality screen space for all characters. 

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 23 April 2016 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-ismiles_uk

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Dil Se Dil Tak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged
pls tell me that this article is frm serial glossip site. then it will not happn.
i seriously dont want chakor to confess and vikor track to full on now. not before vivaan give up his drugs and make his own identity. i really hope chakor ask him to become something first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_12

Go to top