my sweat is very persuasive to fuggy
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

abhi: rockstar vs cholesterol - game on
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhigyas baby wakes up in the night and starts crying... Abhi gets up first and takes the baby rocks her and pases in the room trying to make him/her sleep.. 
then he starts talking to the baby and says shall i tell u the story of a rockstar and a professor and starts telling their story... and the baby stops crying once he started the story.. and makes agreeing sounds wen Abhi telling a random event n questions weather hez right or his mama and Abhi too agrees with him/her 

meanwhile Pragya wakes up and see's them and has a sweet smile.. but dosent disturb them and dosent let Abhi knw tat shez awake n silently watches her baby and her husband ..

I seriously didnt knw how to put it in words.. but i hope u get it 
-mina- thumbnail
this was super random...🤣

a: how do i tell fuggy her hello kitty print pajamas
give me nightmares of being eaten alive by small cuddly cats?
i don't want her to start wearing chatris to bed again, but...
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

this was super random...🤣

a: how do i tell fuggy her hello kitty print pajamas
give me nightmares of being eaten alive by small cuddly cats?
i don't want her to start wearing chatris to bed again, but...

🤣 

Mina i just cant stop laughing... 

were these posted before?? 
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Abhigyas baby wakes up in the night and starts crying... Abhi gets up first and takes the baby rocks her and pases in the room trying to make him/her sleep.. 

then he starts talking to the baby and says shall i tell u the story of a rockstar and a professor and starts telling their story... and the baby stops crying once he started the story.. and makes agreeing sounds wen Abhi telling a random event n questions weather hez right or his mama and Abhi too agrees with him/her 

meanwhile Pragya wakes up and see's them and has a sweet smile.. but dosent disturb them and dosent let Abhi knw tat shez awake n silently watches her baby and her husband ..

I seriously didnt knw how to put it in words.. but i hope u get it 

THIS IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT!!!! abhi telling the baby abhigya ki kahaani...baby making agreeing sounds too cute!!!! ❤️

and prags watching in peace, also so sweet...her baby and her husband!!! this i want for her so much uff <3
-mina- thumbnail
yes sowmz, these were posted in an AT a year ago, AT #141. i read somewhere princess charlotte is turning 1 next week, which reminded me I wrote an abhigya drabble around the time of her birth, so I went looking and found all of these in the same thread 😛
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

How long do u htink i have to w8 for u to expose Tanu... arent u curious abt us getting back together and taking our relation to next level? 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

yes sowmz, these were posted in an AT a year ago, AT #141. i read somewhere princess charlotte is turning 1 next week, which reminded me I wrote an abhigya drabble around the time of her birth, so I went looking and found all of these in the same thread 😛

ohh... 

have u seen the recent pic of George in his pj's with obama? 
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

THIS IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT!!!! abhi telling the baby abhigya ki kahaani...baby making agreeing sounds too cute!!!! ❤️

and prags watching in peace, also so sweet...her baby and her husband!!! this i want for her so much uff <3

Abhi is always tooo cute when fighting or teasing Pragya..  imagine him with their baby and fighting with the baby if the baby starts crying wen Abhi holds him/her and stops crying wen Pragya holds the baby and then Abhi trying all the ways to be babys favourite...singing songs to him/her.. (Like Ross from Friends)