India-Forums

llRuchi's Creative Cornerll Updt pg48 Major ASHVIK/Mehak-Shaurya (Page 27)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
U p d a t e #11

Hollywood

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Okay, I have been obsessed with FRIENDS lately :p May be that's the reason why I didn't even do much of photoshop this month LOL I spent the whole month watching all 10 seasons of the show, and I am actually surprised that I hadn't seen it before! Like WHY ? When my friend first gave it to me, I really didn't want to watch it- coz most of the times, I'm not that fascinated towards Hollywood stuff, but this was an exception! I TOTALLY LOVED IT!! In fact, I did cry watching the last episode, watching all of them leave, watching that empty apartment Cry I still can't believe people did wait for an year to watch the next season!! Shocked I can never have that patience LOL I completed the whole series in a month LOL

Anyways, if there is a crazy F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan like me, do contact me LOL

Icons

STACKS

Siggies

Oh yes! I am a big fan of Ross & Rachel - I loved their story!! Embarrassed

Asha Negi

Bollywood

Baaghi

Rockstar

I so loved the  movie!! It's really beautiful! No doubt, RK is a fab actor! I just wished Nargis was better, but anyways- their chemistry Embarrassed

Deepika Padukone

I tried a lot to make this siggie look good, IDK what I was thinking Dead

Deepika Ranveer

For Rifah's bday :)

Thank you :)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ColorDreamsnot.here.Avengers.enthusiastic_celestial_Aisha..Dalisay.zaaratqHallyHAS-Rifi-Swetha--PyaariBhootni-itsRitziHybrid_Freak

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
reserved again. Hug

EDITED :

First of all, so sorry hun for the late comment. Waise you are already aware I wasnt as active due to eid. Plus now Im busy with my trip so Im trying to unres all my res posts and try and complete all before I leave. Anyways coming to your update,

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

U p d a t e #11

Hollywood

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Okay, I have been obsessed with FRIENDS lately :p May be that's the reason why I didn't even do much of photoshop this month LOL I spent the whole month watching all 10 seasons of the show, and I am actually surprised that I hadn't seen it before! Like WHY ? When my friend first gave it to me, I really didn't want to watch it- coz most of the times, I'm not that fascinated towards Hollywood stuff, but this was an exception! I TOTALLY LOVED IT!! In fact, I did cry watching the last episode, watching all of them leave, watching that empty apartment Cry I still can't believe people did wait for an year to watch the next season!! Shocked I can never have that patience LOL I completed the whole series in a month LOL

Anyways, if there is a crazy F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan like me, do contact me LOL

Icons

STACKS

Not a crazy fan per say, but whatever I have watched from this show, I like them alot. Plus they are one portion of my growing up memories so they would be special. Anyways coming to the icons, WOWZA! Your icons are just so beautifully cropped and colored! ClapClapStar I absolutely love this one http://i.imgur.com/0KVM0i5.jpg with the texts that fitted them perfectly! ClapClapStar

Siggies

Awww the above 3 siggies are just so amazing girl! CryClapClap What a coloring and I love how you used bokeh texture confidently unlike me OuchLOL caps blending is awesome in the third one and the blending of white bg with the cap on the first is brilliant! ClapClapStar
Oh yes! I am a big fan of Ross & Rachel - I loved their story!! Embarrassed

YES, I too liked them the most in the gang. Even though all 6 were good, but soft spot for these two. The blending is amazing girl. You are getting better and better at this. ClapClapStar Coloring is nice on all three, though my personal fav is the first one. EmbarrassedClapStar 

Asha Negi

Awww she looks great here! What a beautiful capture this is! And its enhanced further because of you. ClapClapStar This looks like a vintage photo now. EmbarrassedWinkClap

Bollywood

Baaghi

Have yet to watch this movie but I know its a slight copy of a south film varsham which I have already watched. Is the film good? Confused Anyways your edits both of them are so awesome! I especially loved the blending of caps on the first one and the style on the second one. ClapClapStar

Rockstar

I so loved the  movie!! It's really beautiful! No doubt, RK is a fab actor! I just wished Nargis was better, but anyways- their chemistry Embarrassed

Not a fan of this everything about this film, except for ARR's beautiful music. Not even Ranbir could make me like this film. Ouch Anyways I absolutely the song Tum Ho. The picspam edit is amazing and I love the style and that bottom border you added! Its like your signature now? WinkLOL The first edit is also lovely. EmbarrassedClap

Deepika Padukone

I tried a lot to make this siggie look good, IDK what I was thinking Dead

Awww both of them are amazing! I just loved her in this film. Naina before Balam Pichkari song is me exactly when I was growing up. Model student and Miss Geek. And something happened while I was growing into a young lady, my confidence level also increased thus I became Geet Dhillon. Right now Im just like Kashaf Murtaza, honed because of life struggles but never letting go of my identity and is unapologetic about how I am. LOLWink I rmb I watched this film with my sis. It was a fun day. One of my fav films. Actually alot of people feel the film is overrated but no one could understand the under lying message of this beautiful film. The fact that everyone are different individuals and no one is right or wrong and that we should just let the differences be there instead of trying to make everyone copy paste. I loved that thought. Its much needed for the intolerant people we are living among these days. With all the shoving opionions on religion and sexual rights. People have to learn to accept someone on how they are. Because thats their identity. There is no right or wrong about being a muslim, gay, woman, minorities, poor. Ouch Edits are absolutely amazing girl and I particularly loved the first one. EmbarrassedWinkClap the second one, oh well its cute. LOLWinkHug
Deepika Ranveer

Awww these two <3333 I hope they walk down the aisle in future. Definitely made for each other. They haven been this awesome with any other of their previous partners. EmbarrassedWink The edit is brilliant girl! Love the style and the pinkish coloring. Text style is awesome!!ClapClapStar

For Rifah's bday :)

Awww it was her bday? Ouch missed it Cry Hahahaha I know she loves SRK, its not surprising how I have almost 70% of my friends being SRK fans when I hate that guy. D'ohROFL The edit is beautiful! ClapClapStar Coloring is outstanding! ClapEmbarrassed

Thank you :)

AWESOME UPDATE HUN! ClapClapStar Just amazing! Embarrassed I just love how you are always improving and doing better in each updates. Clap Don give up and keep doing! Thumbs Up I can assure you, I have your back! Hug Love ya Heart

Edited by zaaratq - 14 July 2016 at 1:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilove

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Amazing soggiesStarClap
The icons r lovely.
"I'll be there for u" - this one is awesome. Style & coloring is fab <3
Rockstar siggies are awesome.
I just loved my gift Day Dreaming Will surely use that Hug  thanks a lot Hug Hug

Just a suggestions...while saving the file as .jpg , save in maximum quality if possible. The come out looks more great thenEmbarrassed

Ruchikaarvilove

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
BEEAAUTIFUL upd Ruchi...You're an amazing creation make, Loved your work always(= a sugg; do make some TriShad sigs<3
Loved Baaghi sigs. They are gorgeous Esp this<3 http://i.imgur.com/WkNq5Pf.jpg The pics blended very well (:

Family stuff are way good. Loved it<3 This to my fav http://i.imgur.com/KEYDjIq.jpg Great colouring and texture so nice.

Other stuff so good.
Keep em coming<3

*hugs*

Ruchikaarvilove

ColorDreams IF-Rockerz
ColorDreams
ColorDreams

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
What a gorgeous update 
Loved each piece. ..especially Randeep and deepika stuff.
Loved the font u use

Ruchikaarvilove

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Beautiful n lovely stuff
Goegeous icons n stuff

Ruchikaarvilove

Snowflakes. Goldie