India-Forums

llRuchi's Creative Cornerll Updt pg48 Major ASHVIK/Mehak-Shaurya (Page 14)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aichuu

awsome work ruchiii
Thank you soo much darling Embarrassed

Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
U p d a t e #6

IDK, There's some problem with IF or my ID, it seems like the page does not refresh from the time I left last time. I am not able to see the new posts- so right now, I am browsing IF through 3 browsers Dead Please someone tell me if anybody else is going through this problem :(

I made this FB cover for myself

Dahleez stuff

She looks so gorgeous in her bridal attireDay Dreaming, After Alia Bhatt in Two States, this south Indian bride has to be my favourite Day Dreaming

Icons

Stacked

Siggies

Can be used as FB covers/siggies (Do credit on FB if use)

Sultan

Two States

Thank you :)

Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 31 May 2016 at 10:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AisiDeewangi-HappyBird-ColorDreamsnot.here--Shamoo--..Razia..zaaratq-PyaariBhootni-Hybrid_Freak-Swetha-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yayyy finally an update! Dancing

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

U p d a t e #6

IDK, There's some problem with IF or my ID, it seems like the page does not refresh from the time I left last time. I am not able to see the new posts- so right now, I am browsing IF through 3 browsersDead Please someone tell me if anybody else is going through this problem :(

I dont have that problem. Confused Weird. Try to clear your history and cookies&cache and open IF again. Smile

I made this FB cover for myself

Yaaar am I the only one but I cant view your FB cover. CryCry

Dahleez stuff

She looks so gorgeous in her bridal attireDay Dreaming, After Alia Bhatt in Two States, this south Indian bride has to be my favourite Day Dreaming

I love DP's SI bridal attire the most. Wink But then again, DP is SI so she is bound to look great and then again she has the most stunning face, so she sure bound to look amazing. TC is very pretty too. Very girl-next-door type of beauty. <33 And OMG I love love love your icons! Heart Another ICON QUEEN perhaps?! Clap Loved the coloring and the perfect coloring. ClapClap Not too loud and not too dull. ClapClap

My favs are : http://i.imgur.com/cQx3mO3.png // http://i.imgur.com/NKE4Cik.png // http://i.imgur.com/fsP10GL.png

Icons

Stacked

Siggies

Awww this siggy is so pretty!! Love the layout! ClapClap 

This is amazing love!! ClapClap The blending, the light coloring is awesome!! Thumbs UpLove the texture. Your fav bokeh texture. LOLHeart

Harshad look so funny damn, I cant stop laughing. LOLLOL I hav to say this again TC is seriously very pretty and she resembles a few SI actresses as well. LOLWink Loved the edit!! ClapClap Your fav bokeh again makes a crucial appearance. LOLWinkHeart Very simple yet it came out so good. Embarrassed

Damn those picspam is the best of the lot truly!! What a coloring and cropping is also neat!! ClapClap That last pic is merged just like your siggy?!! WOWWW ClapClap

Can be used as FB covers/siggies (Do credit on FB if use) 

Nice <33 Coloring is different and the first one is great! Clap

Sultan

^ Love this one. Amazing blend of pics and coloring!! ClapClap I see what you did there. I see another bokeh texture above your fav one. WinkEmbarrassed text Thumbs UpClap

Awww this is so nice!! EmbarrassedStar SK-Anu do look great together. EmbarrassedWink I like this simple style HeartClap

Two States

This is awesome!! Loved the blending of pics. Very neat work! Coloring is nice. Simple coloring but the edit looks great!! <3333 I though never liked this movie or AK/AB. I do like Alia but her overexposure is off putting. DeadOuch AK, damn I used to be a fan. And then I realised I only liked Parma. His offscreen image is again very very off putting. 

OMG OMG this is WOWZAAA. How did you do this? Its simple, one pic and yet your edit tells a story!! Loved it!! The blurring of BG, the cap moment is on point and then the coloring and text. HeartThumbs Up WELL DONE GIRL ClapClapClap
Thank you :)

What an update girl!! <333 You rock!! You are improving and your Dahleez stuff are to die for honestly. THose icons dayyum!! ClapHeart Keep editing, keep making more. Do drop by our group on FB. if u need any navigation help just inbox me there. Update soon my love <333 HugHug

ps : DON WORRY ABOUT THE PAGE OR THE POSTS NOT APPEARING. IF HAS ISSUES ALL THE TIME. JUST FOLLOW THE METHOD I POSTED ABOVE. SHOULD BE FINE. PLUS YOUR POSTS ARENT REPEATING AT ALL. SO NO WORRIES. I HAVE NO ENERGY TO UNCAP THESE COS I JUST REALISED I HAD CAPS ON AND I HAVE ALREADY TYPED THESE OUT SO IDC. LOLHeart

Edited by zaaratq - 31 May 2016 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilove-Swetha-

Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, if have double posted something- I am facing some serious IF issues- I just don't know why the page doesn't refreshes Ouch

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq

first Dancing
I am not even able to see who has posted or not Angry This will make me insane Ouch

Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 31 May 2016 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Updated love <33 I have no issues though Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilove

ColorDreams IF-Rockerz