India-Forums

llRuchi's Creative Cornerll Updt pg48 Major ASHVIK/Mehak-Shaurya (Page 12)

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
U p d a t e #

Mishri in YHA episode
Siggies

Icons

Stacked

Dahleez

Arjun-Purvi
The chemistry these two shared on screen remains unmatchable till date!! Embarrassed 

Rithvik Dhanjani

Krystal-Karan Tacker

Rao-Kashi

That's all for now!
Suggestions are always welcome Embarrassed 

My FB page : https://www.facebook.com/ruchikascreations/ 

Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 24 May 2016 at 8:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

debomaaneetAisiDeewangiColorDreamsnot.herezaaratqAS-Rifi-Swetha--PyaariBhootni-itsRitziHybrid_Freak

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
lovely update...
Every siggy is beautiful
Loved rao kashi and karan krystal ones the mostHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilove

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

U p d a t e #

Mishri in YHA episode
Siggies

Amazing edit!! Embarrassed I love how you left the lines there without merging. Clap I have OCD, I get annoyed if I don clear those lines in my edits. Thats just me, Ouch Im not confident enough thats why. Cry Oh and Im obsessed about even numbers too. LOL Ahh thats not important here though. LOL Loved the edit. Embarrassed  A little tip, when you use psds of yours or others, do adjust the layers to suit the colors on your edits. I usually add a brightness or level layer above the coloring layers. Or I also sometimes modify the layers, like changing the positions or the opacity. Unless the problem is with individual pictures, then I usually click on the particular image and go to Image > Adjustment > Brightness and increase/decrease. Embarrassed

Nice edit! <3 Embarrassed
                                                       Icons

Awww your icons are so pretty <3333 They are all perfectly cropped and colored!! This couple seems like your ship eh? WinkLOL I make better edits on my ships and favs normally. LOL

Stacked

<333 nicely stacked. The stacked set is more prettier to look at. Embarrassed

Dahleez
Awww this is so pretty. I mean she does look pretty, plus she reminds me of a local actress in my country. She looks abit like Anushka Shetty, no?  Anyways loved the coloring and the blending! Loved <3333

Awesome blending of the caps. <3333 Is the show good? Embarrassed

Arjun-Purvi
The chemistry these two shared on screen remains unmatchable till date!! Embarrassed 

They are adorable <3333

Pretty <33 Loved the merging again. I see a pattern here. You have you own style for fonts and the bokeh texture. 

Rithvik Dhanjani

He is cutely sexyyy, if that makes any sense. Love the style, keeping it simple. I like simple edits <33

Awesome blending!! ClapEmbarrassed

Krystal-Karan Tacker
Awww this came out so so so good. Love that gradient coloring and texture. ClapClapClap Best of your update seriously Clap And the text sealed it!! Clap

Rao-Kashi

Well blended. If you apply the tip I posted earlier, this would have been perfection. Nevertheless I love your Rao-Kashi edits <33333

This one is superb hun!! I love the blending of the pictures. Great work there!!! ClapClapClap

That's all for now!
Suggestions are always welcome Embarrassed 

My FB page : https://www.facebook.com/ruchikascreations/ 

Overall another fantastic update from you. Loved it <33333 Will be waiting for your next. My inbox is free for you to annoy me with any help you need with PS! Ill gladly share. Keep editing love <33333 HugHug

Ruchikaarvilove

Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@zaaratq  Honestly, I was waiting for your reviews since I posted this update LOLEmbarrassed
Umm, IDK about the lines - you can call them bloopers if you want to LOL I had no intention to keep them or hide them- it was just the way it came out - I was only concerned about the area where I'm going to put the text LOL  What's that thing about even numbers ? LOL Do tell me ! 

Actually I have tried adjusting the layers and all, but someway I get confused and eventually I stick to the same old layers. I am not an expert in PS , like I've learned it via YT tutorials and all, so I dont really understand the layers and everything. But yeah- I'll do try the brightness/opacity thing, thanx huh! Embarrassed

Shipping Mishkat-Aneri?? Haha- not really, like I loved watching them in Nisha aur Uske cousins, and I also watched Mishkat in "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya" , Actually its coz of Eshu, one of my inspirations, she is a big fan of them- so she keeps posting their picspams/VMs and everything, And I found them really adorable, so yeah I kinda loving them at the moment LOLEmbarrassed

Sorry, I dont know Anushka Shetty- heard this name first time. Regarding the show , yes Dahleez is a fab show- like I love watching it, the main reason I'm watching it is that the show is realistic- no over-the-top drama like most Indian TV dramas, all the families shown are educated, sensible- so you can actually connect with them. Plus the whole shoot is based in Delhi- my hometown Embarrassed- So I enjoy watching the locals. And yes , ofcourse the lead pair is soo good-looking- And their title track Jiya Re is damn beautiful- Have you ever heard it ?? It's really awesome! Embarrassed
My recommendation would be give this show a try- do watch the first few episodes- you'll fall in love with them Embarrassed

And mm, Yes! I have a bokeh texture- which I constantly use- that's my favourite of the lot I'm having LOL  

Regarding the Rao-Kashi stuff- yrr I tried a lot! Ouch I used my best PSD, and tried adjusting the brightness as well, but either it got too white or too dark, so at the end I had to stick with this Ouch 

In all, Thank you thank you thank you soo much for your honest reviews- I love reading them Embarrassed Hug
And I'll do pester you with my inbox queries, don't worry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq-Swetha-

--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
beautiful creations

Ruchikaarvilove

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Nice updateClap
love these ones..Heart

http://i.imgur.com/8ajPQZL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W3FNIyp.jpg

Ruchikaarvilove

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

@zaaratq  Honestly, I was waiting for your reviews since I posted this update LOLEmbarrassed
Awww Hug Hug

Umm, IDK about the lines - you can call them bloopers if you want to LOL I had no intention to keep them or hide them- it was just the way it came out - I was only concerned about the area where I'm going to put the text LOL  What's that thing about even numbers ? LOL Do tell me ! 

Hahaha Im obsessed about even numbers so much. I hate odd numbers. Like even for a silly game I must win evenly and the win shouldnt have any odd numbers. Thats how obsessed I am. I believe everything has a pair in this world. Its silly I know. You know its not wrong to leave those lines. It really adds beauty to your edit. Well some people are capable that way.

Actually I have tried adjusting the layers and all, but someway I get confused and eventually I stick to the same old layers. I am not an expert in PS , like I've learned it via YT tutorials and all, so I dont really understand the layers and everything. But yeah- I'll do try the brightness/opacity thing, thanx huh! Embarrassed

Don need to worry when Im here. Hug I know coloring can be a very f**king pain in the ass. Dead Thats how it is. It worser than L-I-F-E. Ouch Are you by chance in FB? Cos on FB we have this special group for all PS-ers where you can share and discuss tips and tutorials. Its a great place, do let me know if you wanna me part of it. U can try the methods I have posted. Key is playing with the adjustment layers. You can edit them to suit your edit and thats the best part of psds. Embarrassed

Shipping Mishkat-Aneri?? Haha- not really, like I loved watching them in Nisha aur Uske cousins, and I also watched Mishkat in "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya" , Actually its coz of Eshu, one of my inspirations, she is a big fan of them- so she keeps posting their picspams/VMs and everything, And I found them really adorable, so yeah I kinda loving them at the moment LOLEmbarrassed

Aww I have no clue of them as always cos I don watch alot of Indian tv shows. Atleast not with that crazy kind of keen. They look cute though. Embarrassed

Sorry, I dont know Anushka Shetty- heard this name first time. Regarding the show , yes Dahleez is a fab show- like I love watching it, the main reason I'm watching it is that the show is realistic- no over-the-top drama like most Indian TV dramas, all the families shown are educated, sensible- so you can actually connect with them. Plus the whole shoot is based in Delhi- my hometown Embarrassed- So I enjoy watching the locals. And yes , ofcourse the lead pair is soo good-looking- And their title track Jiya Re is damn beautiful- Have you ever heard it ?? It's really awesome! Embarrassed
My recommendation would be give this show a try- do watch the first few episodes- you'll fall in love with them Embarrassed

Anushka she was part of Bahubali as Devasena. Hmm I will surely give this show a try then. Embarrassed

And mm, Yes! I have a bokeh texture- which I constantly use- that's my favourite of the lot I'm having LOL  

Hahaha I get it. I too have my own fav set of resources which I repeatedly use. LOLEmbarrassed

Regarding the Rao-Kashi stuff- yrr I tried a lot! Ouch I used my best PSD, and tried adjusting the brightness as well, but either it got too white or too dark, so at the end I had to stick with this Ouch 

Again you could use the tips I posted in my review comment. No worries. You will get there. HugHug

In all, Thank you thank you thank you soo much for your honest reviews- I love reading them Embarrassed Hug

Awww I love commenting EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And I'll do pester you with my inbox queries, don't worry LOL

No problem Im open to queries 24/7. I love sharing knowledge, I truly believe sharing means caring. HugHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchikaarvilove-Swetha-

Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Nice updateClap
love these ones..Heart

http://i.imgur.com/8ajPQZL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W3FNIyp.jpg
Aww thank you so much Rifah Hug
Well, both of the siggies are my personal favourite from this update Embarrassed

Originally posted by Kit_Kat

lovely update...
Every siggy is beautiful
Loved rao kashi and karan krystal ones the mostHeart
Thank you soo much Hug I'm in love with Kashi these days Embarrassed

Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 25 May 2016 at 8:41am

Go to top