llRuchi's Creative Cornerll Updt pg48 Major ASHVIK/Mehak-Shaurya - Page 2

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

A big Congratulations on ur first ever gallery Ruchi πŸ€—  *Party* πŸ₯³πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Always loved your creations and so happy to see that you have now got ur own gallery . 
Looking forward to see some amazing creations from you Ruchi 
- Sheena πŸ˜³  

OMG! You're here! Itni jaldi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I thought you were inactive these days toh pata nhi PM dekhegi bhi ya nhi πŸ˜†

Party pakka! πŸ˜† And Thank you so much ShinuπŸ€— Always , Always means a lot!!

This content was originally posted by: style14

Congratulations Ruchi  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Your creations have always been splendid and looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work in the coming days as well.

All the best!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much Shailee di πŸ€— I'm so glad that my arvi family is here to wish me! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Yes , You're the first one to post Rifah! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
You're on FB ? What's ur id ?
And Thank you so much means a lot! πŸ˜ƒ

Yo 😎 πŸ˜†
Welcome!😳
It's - A.s Anjaana
Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahhah Ruchi ka first shop toh opening mein aana hi tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bada hi grand opening tha 
and I am more of a silent reader these days . College takes away all my time  πŸ˜­
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

Hahhah Ruchi ka first shop toh opening mein aana hi tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bada hi grand opening tha 

and I am more of a silent reader these days . College takes away all my time  πŸ˜­

Aww so sweet 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OHh I can understand , meri bhi kuch teri hi tarah halat hone wali hai kuch maheene baad πŸ˜†

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation Ruchika for Your first ever Creative Gallery on IF. I like some people edit always like Eshu, Ali & You. Till date most of the edit I like. So looking forward to Your new edit. Keep it up always.

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh Ruchi couldn't be happier for you girly ❀️ I've seen your work from day 1 til now and they were always a treat to behold & recently i must say your creations have been hands down Amazing ❀️

LOLL girll you've never been a bother to me. Ask as many things as you'd like { but now im def gonna be taking tips from u too }   πŸ€—

All the best for your gallery! Can't wait too see as it florishes ❀️
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ruchi, how wonderful to see your wonderful creation gallery πŸ‘πŸ₯³

You've got some gorgeous edits here, thanks a lot ❀️❀️. I remember you rewinding and capping so many lovely ArVi memories for us 

Keep up the good work, looking forward to lots of amazing edits, thanks again and cheers β€οΈ
This content was originally posted by: alicia.

Ahh Ruchi couldn't be happier for you girly ❀️ I've seen your work from day 1 til now and they were always a treat to behold & recently i must say your creations have been hands down Amazing ❀️

LOLL girll you've never been a bother to me. Ask as many things as you'd like { but now im def gonna be taking tips from u too }   πŸ€—

All the best for your gallery! Can't wait too see as it florishes ❀️

Awww Ali , trust me,  this truly means a lot to me! πŸ€—
Thank you thank you so much for coming here , I know you're inactive these days, still you took out time and visited my shop - Thanks again πŸ€—

LOL- Tips from me ???!! I don't know what to say - this makes me feel shy ☺️
This content was originally posted by: peachesnplums

Ruchi, how wonderful to see your wonderful creation gallery πŸ‘πŸ₯³

You've got some gorgeous edits here, thanks a lot ❀️❀️. I remember you rewinding and capping so many lovely ArVi memories for us 

Keep up the good work, looking forward to lots of amazing edits, thanks again and cheers β€οΈ

Ahhh me too - I seriously miss those rewind sessions, we all used to have such a good time going down the memory lane and revisiting some of the golden arvi moments

Thank you so much Peach di πŸ€— Your good wishes always mean a lot to me πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on your gallery!

Your work is amazing, and i know.. by the time you would reach your 10-15th shop, you would be better than anyone else around!
πŸ˜›
Keep rocking!

ps : Thanks for the pm and those sweet words!
Edited by Sano88 - 7 years ago