Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

new olv 23.04.16 ishita mihika emotional scene (Page 9)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumita_ghosh

@Mdwst..it means "of that ikl"..he has placed her in the category of a typical step mother

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumita_ghoshDivianTanz_Divz

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I agree ishita is wrong in not contacting her parents in these 7 years but i won't blame ishita fully for not returning to raman...just because raman is impulsive and short tempered doesn't give him the license to say anything to anyone...those word he said were disgusting to any woman forget to an infertile woman.
He clearly said she is the root cause for all the wrong doings in his family...she is manhoos...subbu and his mom were right about her...she is sauteli ma and will always be...she is baanjh...after all these people still expect her to  understand.Shocked Did raman understood her loss?...suppose ishita is the birth mother of ruhi...would raman still have blamed her as sateli ma and baanjh?...i don't think so...people often in anger says what they really feel deep down about a person...so his outburst really made it felt like ishita never actually accepted fully as ruhi's mom in every sense and there was always something missing and they have accepted her out of compulsion

Now the complications in relationship has increased and it is mainly due to keeping Xena in bhalla house as pihu's mom...bhalla family and raman are to be blamed for this...there was absolutely no need to fake Xenas relationship with raman and keep her in their house...i can never accept it as Xenas sacrifice...there are enough member in the bhalla house who can take care of pihu since ananya also grown up without a father.

And coming to Xena...she broke her relationship with manoj just to take care of pihu...is it a good enough reason to accept her sacrifice?Shocked...i really doubt whether she really ever wanted to marry him...she was always more concerned about bhalla family , raman, ishita and their children rather than manoj and his family.
Still waiting for raman and bhalla family's explanation rather Cvs explanation to hide ishita's identity from pihu...they not even kept a single photo of ishita but kept raman and Xenas marriage album Shocked
Hope we will soon see raman's POV about the mess.

P.S.  I will blame the CVS for all these mess because in an effort to force Xena in ishra life and bhalla house permanently they created all these illogical scenarios. no offence to anyone just my POV.

Edited by ramishi - 23 April 2016 at 6:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

manouimiinikichatz1Love9sumita_ghoshNeena_14MreddyLacustrisaroosheemomb24ishra_JD_clubMdwstsvati12DivianTanz_Divz

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

@Mdwst..it means "of that ikl"..he has placed her in the category of a typical step mother

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...
Im for both Ishra. But here if some one categorically mention what all raman said to Ishita we all would get hurt so deeply. I didn't watch those epis child abandonment and cruelty woth words is not my cup of tea but read it on twitter and forum. Also everyone saying about parents what were they doing when Raman spewing all the venom at Ishita?did they think he is yelling about some minor disagreement? By keepinv quiet they agreed to what Raman was saying.also knowing about Ishita after she handed over the baby why nobody even want to stay with her?did they think she is going for ice cream?do they even k ow after Ruhis death how she feels?thst day 3 douls got abandoned ruhi,ishita and the baby.
Only you have to be in Ishitas shoes to know how much thdy pinch.its easy to judge by sitting sidelines.i personally know how guilt ridden people punish themselves.
If there is a blame to be placed its on the writers for giving insensitive writing and crap to us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyNeena_14Love9sumita_ghoshrose1000ramishisnehaseshanaroosheeishra_JD_clubsvati12MdwstDivianTanz_Divz

sumita_ghosh Senior Member
sumita_ghosh
sumita_ghosh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@ramishi...agree..i was wondering what if instead of Ruhi pihu had been lost..the scenario would have been (my pov)Raman shedding tears,asking for forgiveness for not being able to give her the EHsaas of motherhood..and Ishita would have stoically accepted the fact and moved on ..CV will b doing a big favour to the viewers if they make Raman admit (even self talk will do)that surrogacy was a big mistake and totally unnecessary..i know it is not going happen but hoping..

Edited by sumita_ghosh - 23 April 2016 at 6:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14ramishiLacustrismomb24svati12DivianTanz_Divz

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I don't how many wil agree with me but I want d same dialogues as said by ishita in this olv from raman in his conscious state " maine Ishita ko maara,meri wajah se usne suicide kar le,mein uske liye apne aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoonga" & Scolding himself for using those venomous words to ishita want to hear these words from Raman then only Ill believe he is guilt ridden as till now there was no clear scene confirming that Raman is guilty expect one dialogue "meine apni Biwi aur Beto kho diya I'm a loser" that too in inebriated state.. But wen in conscious state he is shown as if he doesn't believe in love & showing attitude to everybody expect pihu,so Want to c an intense scene from Raman proving that he is guilt ridden...

This my personal expection nothing against anyone or character...

Neena_14Love9sumita_ghoshramishiLacustrisDivianTanz_Divz

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

I agree ishita is wrong in not contacting her parents in these 7 years but i won't blame ishita fully for not returning to raman...just because raman is impulsive and short tempered doesn't give him the license to say anything to anyone...those word he said were disgusting to any woman forget to an infertile woman.
He clearly said she is the root cause for all the wrong doings in his family...she is manhoos...subbu and his mom were right about her...she is sauteli ma and will always be...she is baanjh...after all these people still expect her to  understand.Shocked Did raman understood her loss?...suppose ishita is the birth mother of ruhi...would raman still have blamed her as sateli ma and baanjh?...i don't think so...people often in anger says what they really feel deep down about a person...so his outburst really made it felt like ishita never actually accepted fully as ruhi's mom in every sense and there was always something missing and they have accepted her out of compulsion

Now the complications in relationship has increased and it is mainly due to keeping Xena in bhalla house as pihu's mom...bhalla family and raman are to be blamed for this...there was absolutely no need to fake Xenas relationship with raman and keep her in their house...i can never accept it as Xenas sacrifice...there are enough member in the bhalla house who can take care of pihu since ananya also grown up without a father.

And coming to Xena...she broke her relationship with manoj just to take care of pihu...is it a good enough reason to accept her sacrifice?Shocked...i really doubt whether she really ever wanted to marry him...she was always more concerned about bhalla family , raman, ishita and their children rather than manoj and his family.
Still waiting for raman and bhalla family's explanation rather Cvs explanation to hide ishita's identity from pihu...they not even kept a single photo of ishita but kept raman and Xenas marriage album Shocked

P.S.  I will blame the CVS for all these mess because in an effort to force Xena in ishra life and bhalla house permanently they created all these illogical scenarios. no offence to anyone just my POV.

ClapClapClap well said. Ever para is absolutely true.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14ramishisnehaseshanmomb24DivianTanz_Divz

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

@Bold AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORD Bang on bang on,very true Raman had never accepted ishita has ruhi's mom his words cannot b justified or forgiven he doesn't deserve ishita n right wen a person is n anger he tell d truth...

Neena_14Love9MreddyLacustrisramishiDivianTanz_Divz

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishrafan_us

Originally posted by Mdwst

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...

Im for both Ishra. But here if some one categorically mention what all raman said to Ishita we all would get hurt so deeply. I didn't watch those epis child abandonment and cruelty woth words is not my cup of tea but read it on twitter and forum. Also everyone saying about parents what were they doing when Raman spewing all the venom at Ishita?did they think he is yelling about some minor disagreement? By keepinv quiet they agreed to what Raman was saying.also knowing about Ishita after she handed over the baby why nobody even want to stay with her?did they think she is going for ice cream?do they even k ow after Ruhis death how she feels?thst day 3 douls got abandoned ruhi,ishita and the baby.
Only you have to be in Ishitas shoes to know how much thdy pinch.its easy to judge by sitting sidelines.i personally know how guilt ridden people punish themselves.
If there is a blame to be placed its on the writers for giving insensitive writing and crap to us.

Exactly
After Ramans outburst .. Bhallas were shocked and they went behind Raman., may be trying to pacify him.. Which I get.. What did the iyers do? They just stood here.. All went behind him, leaving Ishita alone, so it's only natural of ishita to assume that they including her parents and her new born baby to be better off without her. I understand her very well .. As I'm like ishita.
Hoping we will get a proper explanation for hiding ishus identity from Ishu and not allowing pihu to bond with her maternal grandparents.
Wasn't that strange, they still had shagun and Ramans wedding album?! And these freaks are convincing a 7 year old soap addict, who clearly understands Tellysoaps interpretation of multiple marriages.
If she wants to stay away from her parents who brought her into this world, showered her with love and affection... That shows how much those words have impacted her.. Just my pov

Edited by Mdwst - 23 April 2016 at 7:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14Love9sumita_ghoshrose1000ramishisvati12DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top