Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

new olv 23.04.16 ishita mihika emotional scene (Page 11)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishrafan_us

Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by sumita_ghosh

@Mdwst..it means "of that ikl"..he has placed her in the category of a typical step mother

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...

Im for both Ishra. But here if some one categorically mention what all raman said to Ishita we all would get hurt so deeply. I didn't watch those epis child abandonment and cruelty woth words is not my cup of tea but read it on twitter and forum. Also everyone saying about parents what were they doing when Raman spewing all the venom at Ishita?did they think he is yelling about some minor disagreement? By keepinv quiet they agreed to what Raman was saying.also knowing about Ishita after she handed over the baby why nobody even want to stay with her?did they think she is going for ice cream?do they even k ow after Ruhis death how she feels?thst day 3 douls got abandoned ruhi,ishita and the baby.
Only you have to be in Ishitas shoes to know how much thdy pinch.its easy to judge by sitting sidelines.i personally know how guilt ridden people punish themselves.
If there is a blame to be placed its on the writers for giving insensitive writing and crap to us.

Exactly
After Ramans outburst .. Bhallas were shocked and they went behind Raman., may be trying to pacify him.. Which I get.. What did the iyers do? They just stood here.. All went behind him, leaving Ishita alone, so it's only natural of ishita to assume that they including her parents and her new born baby to be better off without her. I understand her very well .. As I'm like ishita.
Hoping we will get a proper explanation for hiding ishus identity from Ishu and not allowing pihu to bond with her maternal grandparents.
Wasn't that strange, they still had shagun and Ramans wedding album?! And these freaks are convincing a 7 year old soap addict, who clearly understands Tellysoaps interpretation of multiple marriages.  

If she wants to stay away from her parents who brought her into this world, showered her with love and affection... That shows how much those words have impacted her.. Just my pov
@bold Exactly viji (if i may call u that way). Im also like Ishita, i think lot of us could relate to her pain leaving soap bahu qualities. She is so beautifully depicted character and so real.  Yes at that moment no one thought about Ishita and thst moment they killed her. 
Would definitely want to see the reason behind old photo album. It didnt get burned in the old house? What did they do with raman &ishita wedding album? Burned it?
So many questions but i don't think they have answers. The writing lost its depth long time ago. Once the story started building around Xena all became secondary.

Sure you can call me Viji...I'm assuming you are vijaya ...nice to know you 
@ bold ...yes you are right...she actually started feeling manhoos and that killed her.
I'm interested to know about Ishu's wedding album...possible as you said..
The rest I completely agree with you 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LacustrisramishisnehaseshanDivianTanz_Divz

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged

@Mdwst..it means "of that ikl"..he has placed her in the category of a typical step mother

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...

Im for both Ishra. But here if some one categorically mention what all raman said to Ishita we all would get hurt so deeply. I didn't watch those epis child abandonment and cruelty woth words is not my cup of tea but read it on twitter and forum. Also everyone saying about parents what were they doing when Raman spewing all the venom at Ishita?did they think he is yelling about some minor disagreement? By keepinv quiet they agreed to what Raman was saying.also knowing about Ishita after she handed over the baby why nobody even want to stay with her?did they think she is going for ice cream?do they even k ow after Ruhis death how she feels?thst day 3 douls got abandoned ruhi,ishita and the baby.
Only you have to be in Ishitas shoes to know how much thdy pinch.its easy to judge by sitting sidelines.i personally know how guilt ridden people punish themselves.
If there is a blame to be placed its on the writers for giving insensitive writing and crap to us.

Exactly
After Ramans outburst .. Bhallas were shocked and they went behind Raman., may be trying to pacify him.. Which I get.. What did the iyers do? They just stood here.. All went behind him, leaving Ishita alone, so it's only natural of ishita to assume that they including her parents and her new born baby to be better off without her. I understand her very well .. As I'm like ishita.
Hoping we will get a proper explanation for hiding ishus identity from Ishu and not allowing pihu to bond with her maternal grandparents.
Wasn't that strange, they still had shagun and Ramans wedding album?! And these freaks are convincing a 7 year old soap addict, who clearly understands Tellysoaps interpretation of multiple marriages.

If she wants to stay away from her parents who brought her into this world, showered her with love and affection... That shows how much those words have impacted her.. Just my pov

@bold Exactly viji (if i may call u that way). Im also like Ishita, i think lot of us could relate to her pain leaving soap bahu qualities. She is so beautifully depicted character and so real. Yes at that moment no one thought about Ishita and thst moment they killed her.
Would definitely want to see the reason behind old photo album. It didnt get burned in the old house? What did they do with raman &ishita wedding album? Burned it?
So many questions but i don't think they have answers. The writing lost its depth long time ago. Once the story started building around Xena all became secondary.

@bold
raman must have kept ishra wedding album in his drawer
xena doesn't stays in ishra room
that room is only Raman's room
he must have kept all of ishu's memory
cvs are nt showing his part of story
when they wl start,we wl see all of that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9vanisreeLacustrisramishiMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
bhallas hidden to pihu about her mom becos raman is involved in ishru fiasco,if it's solely ishita's fault then they won't hide it as like in shagun-ruhi case. 

Love9sumita_ghoshramishiLacustrissnehaseshanDivianTanz_Divz

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Suicides happen not because of cowardness, its because that one moment a person would lose a will to live. If that moment is avoided lot of suicides would have been avoided. We all know what a support system would do to a person.but in their hour of need throw them to wolves you have no one to blame but yourself.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14Love9sumita_ghoshvanisreeramishimischiefsnehaseshanMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...

Exactly

@bold Exactly viji (if i may call u that way). Im also like Ishita, i think lot of us could relate to her pain leaving soap bahu qualities. She is so beautifully depicted character and so real.  Yes at that moment no one thought about Ishita and thst moment they killed her. 

@ bold ...yes you are right...she actually started feeling manhoos and that killed her.

Nice to know you viji. I'm Raji. I read all your posts. Very thoughtful. Hardly commented. Now i'm so frustrsted and need a medium to vent out. Where else to meet like minded people than here?
Yes, no one wants to be called badluckCry
That day her parents,siblings,husband and inlaws all killed her. Period.

Have you ever wondered why post leap she called Ishita not Iyer or Bhalla?  She believed that she belonged to no one.Cry
I can totally relate to her mental state.

Neena_14sumita_ghoshmischiefsvati12MdwstDivianTanz_Divz

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_Startling

bhallas hidden to pihu about her mom becos raman is involved in ishru fiasco,if it's solely ishita's fault then they won't hide it as like in shagun-ruhi case. 
means.. can u explain little more 
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Thanks sumitha
Omg that's cruel...

Exactly

@bold Exactly viji (if i may call u that way). Im also like Ishita, i think lot of us could relate to her pain leaving soap bahu qualities. She is so beautifully depicted character and so real. Yes at that moment no one thought about Ishita and thst moment they killed her.

Nice to know you viji. I'm Raji. I read all your posts. Very thoughtful. Hardly commented. Now i'm so frustrsted and need a medium to vent out. Where else to meet like minded people than here?
Yes, no one wants to be called badluckCry
That day her parents,siblings,husband and inlaws all killed her. Period.

Have you ever wondered why post leap she called Ishita not Iyer or Bhalla? She believed that she belonged to no one.Cry
I can totally relate to her mental state.

Hi , Raji .. Nice to know you
Ofcourse .. Sw couldn't find her under the last name iyers
Bhallas i don't think She tried .. It's highly possible she calls herself as just ishita ..
Let's c

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LacustrisDivianTanz_Divz

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ishita,mihika characters are beautiful characters.yhm cvs never explored them n killed them.talented creatives even do justice to avg characters also n crap cvs even destroy beautiful characters also,if talented cvs taken dis characters d journey would ve been even more beautiful n justice done to those characters lol. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefvanisreesvati12DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top