Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
If ishita doesn't want to live then why she dressess so well ...no angle looks like she doesn't want to live...
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brihati

When Mr bhalla nd simmi disliked shagun???
Wen Raman disagreed to marry shagun simmi told Raman that bechari ka dil tod diya sumthing like that ..
Doesn't this show that simmi nd Mr bhalla has no problem with shagun..

simmi don't say this because of raman rejected apshagung shagun but because he sent her paper to marriage bero it's was insulting for apshagung 

yaar every one in ballah house know ishita and ruhi was most important persons in raman life and still 
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

simmi don't say this because of raman rejected apshagung shagun but because he sent her paper to marriage bero it's was insulting for apshagung 

yaar every one in ballah house know ishita and ruhi was most important persons in raman life and still 

True they will not really be angry with her but yes offcourse they would question her why she didn't come back as they miss her alot many times simmi n mrs bhalla have mentioned raman has become emotion less since ishru have gone
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ishita is giving pain to raman!!??????
OH REALLY??? IS THAT SO????
U R MANHOOS...GET OUT OF MY LIFE WARNA ZINDA GAR DUNGA...RAMAN SAID TO ISHITA...
Do you guys have amnesia???? Have ypu forgotten ramN wanted to get rid of this manhoos from his life...
So what pain dammit????...he shud be happy that baanj manhoos is out of his life...
Now fertile asli maa shagun is in his life...aur tumlog raman ki pain raman ki pain karke sabko psin de rahi ho...   That ishita garbage is out of his and his kids life forever...  ..pihu knows shagun is her real mom...raman was scared ki us manhoos ki saaya na pare uski pihu par...everything is good like this!""
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arooshee

U R MANHOOS...GET OUT OF MY LIFE WARNA ZINDA GAR DUNGA...RAMAN SAID TO ISHITA...
Do you guys have amnesia???? Have ypu forgotten ramN wanted to get rid of this manhoos from his life...
So what pain dammit????...he shud be happy that baanj manhoos is out of his life...
Now fertile asli maa shagun is in his life...aur tumlog raman ki pain raman ki pain karke sabko psin de rahi ho...   That ishita garbage is out of his and his kids life forever...  ..pihu knows shagun is her real mom...raman was scared ki us manhoos ki saaya na pare uski pihu par...everything is good like this!""

agree 👏
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i agree with you👏👏👏
only thing where i see she went wrong in that she din't tell her parents... she should have told them.. what was their mistake?? she could have stayed away from raman and still be in touch with her parents...
they both have gone wrong... raman out of anger told her off.. and it was not the first time... i guess this time things went out of hand coz ruhi also died... if ruhi would have been in hospital and saved then i guess she would not have committed suicide out of guilt..
instead she would have fought back with raman for ruhi and raman...
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 8 years ago
monali15 thumbnail
thanks CV at least ishu will nt think seeing pihu that she is sharam's daughter bcoz now she know the truth otherwise u are very much aware of mahan lead actress's assumption nd mahanta
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

Ishita also said dat main jeena hi nhi chahti... majoburivmain ji rhi hu... muje marna hai.. jab maine apni ruhi ko maar diya toh main kaise jeeyu...

Tfs Swati
This line is so ... 😭
Mdwst thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

If ishita doesn't want to live then why she dressess so well ...no angle looks like she doesn't want to live...

Do you expect her to run around in torn and tattered clothes?!...
Mdwst thumbnail

Now fertile asli maa shagun is in his life...aur tumlog raman ki pain raman ki pain karke sabko psin de rahi ho... That ishita garbage is out of his and his kids life forever... ..pihu knows shagun is her real mom...raman was scared ki us manhoos ki saaya na pare uski pihu par...everything is good like this!""

May I add " Ruhi hey hum hai"!
RKB is my fav character .. That doesn't mean I will accept any thing he says or does, he will
Always be my fav character.
He was way out of line there .. Sorry
No offenseEdited by Mdwst - 8 years ago