new olv 23.04.16 ishita mihika emotional scene

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

https://youtu.be/XAZ1w7RvI0U

Wu...

Ishita unconsious on bed.. she wakes up in pain n dn while waking panics on seeing mihika...
She tries to pretend as if she is nt ishita..n shouts on mihika dat she is nt ishita...
Mihika keeps on shouting ishu akka bt she keeps calin nurse n negating d fact dat she is ishita..
Dn she breaksdown n dey hug...
Mihika says y hv to been far frm al of us fir 7long yrs.. aapko pata hai apke jane ke baad sabka kya haal hua hai...
Amma kitni khush hongi... wo toh pagal hi ho jayengi... main abhi unhe batati hu.. bt ishita stops...
N says dat dnt tel anyone.. no one vl b hapy seeing me.. i dnt want to meet or anyone to c me...
I dnt want to spoil anyone life.. i knw al r hapy widout me..
Mihika says aisa kuch nhi hai... sab bahut khush honge...
Ishita says i cant go in my past as i cant forget wat i hv done... i hv killed my ruhi...my daughter...
Ruhi ko maine maara main kabhi nhi bhul paungi...
Dn mihika says ruhi is nt dead.. she is alive.. her smile her eyes her tiny hands r alive...
Ishita is shocked n emotional too..
Mihika tells ruhi is alive in ur daughter pihu... n shows pihu pics...
Ishita saw d pic n is happy n says ye toh ruhi hai... 
Mihika tells she is pihu nt ruhi..
Ishitais vry hapy yet emotional.. tears of happiness flow frm her eyes... n dey hug n she stil keeps on looking at d pic of pihu... 

It ws whn ishita ws stoppin mihika to tel amma..
Ishita also said dat main jeena hi nhi chahti... majoburi main ji rhi hu... muje marna hai.. jab maine apni ruhi ko maar diya toh main kaise jeeyu...
Edited by swatica - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
svati12 thumbnail
Ishita also said dat main jeena hi nhi chahti... majoburivmain ji rhi hu... muje marna hai.. jab maine apni ruhi ko maar diya toh main kaise jeeyu...
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

Ishita also said dat main jeena hi nhi chahti... majoburivmain ji rhi hu... muje marna hai.. jab maine apni ruhi ko maar diya toh main kaise jeeyu...

Tfs so basically cvs are justifying ishita's action of not returning to raman n her family as her punishment she is giving herself in guilt of getting ruhi killed but what she forgot in this process she has punished raman,adi , iyers n bhallas to certain extent pihu also as she doesn't even know who her real mother is
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks😊
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurabhiA91

Tfs so basically cvs are justifying ishita's action of not returning to raman n her family as her punishment she is giving herself in guilt of getting ruhi killed but what she forgot in this process she has punished raman,adi , iyers n bhallas to certain extent pihu also as she doesn't even know who her real mother is

yes they r justifying her actions ..she is going through the pain of losing someone n in this process giving same pain to raman adi n families
svati12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

yes they r justifying her actions ..she is going through the pain of losing someone n in this process giving same pain to raman adi n families

for her...
she isnt giving pain to raman..
as he thinks she is manhoos for him n his family..
wid her troubls cum in his life..
n whn evryone is hapy dn she dosnt want to spoil anythng..
as she has presumed raman married shgun n is hapy widout her..

divya_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but I can't enjoy this scene of ishita & mihika ..because I loved mihika verma in the role of mihika and I also like the sister chemistry between DT & Mihika verma...I don't like this new mihika at all...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

for her...
she isnt giving pain to raman..
as he thinks she is manhoos for him n his family..
wid her troubls cum in his life..
n whn evryone is hapy dn she dosnt want to spoil anythng..
as she has presumed raman married shgun n is hapy widout her..

yes bt wat abt iyers .n adi...?..they r also happy without her..?..
brihati thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Regarding pihu unknown about her real mother ishita than major mistake is done by Raman nd bhallas not telling pihu about ishita... I know for bhalla ishita is dead but pihu ko atleast batana chaiye...