Twinj ts karvachauth updated sirf tumhare liye pt2 pg3 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Ah...amazing frnd...
I think kunj also fasting for twinkle...
Nice...continue soon...
aww poor Kunj hope Twinkle feeds him lots and that he feels better soon
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.
it was awesome. pls continue soon
Pt2
Twinkle was shocked and the phone slipped from her hands. Usha and bebe asked twinkle what happened. Twinkle told them about kunj being unconscious. Usha and bebe too were shocked. All went to hospital.

Half an hour later. 

In the hospital.

Twinkle asked the doctor how is kunj. Doctor: he is fine now. It is nothing serious mrs. sarna its just that he has eaten nothing thats why he fainted. But just be careful as next time it could be fatal. Everyone went to meet kunj.

In the room.
The room had an attached washroom with balcony with lots of greenery outside and beautiful sunset.

Kunj was sleeping looking tired. Twinkle went close to him and took his hands in hers and kissed it. Just then someone said tum agar mere itne paas aaogi to main baar baar hospital aane ko taiyaar hoon. Twinkle kept her hands on his mouth and said hospital aane ki baat mat karo kunj. Waise tumne kal raat ko bhi nahin khaya tha aur... truth dawning on her twinkle said tumne bhi fast rakha hai hai na par kyun. Kunj: sirf tumhare liye jab tum mere liye itna kar sakti ho to main tumhare liye fast nahin rakh rakta. Twinkle said woh to thheek hai par tumne kal raat kyon nahin khaya tha. Kunj(sheepishly) woh twinkle main bas yeh check karna chahta tha ki i can fast for u or not. Twinkle: you are so cute kunj. Usha:yeh sab kya hai puttar. Bebe:kunj puttar yeh tumne apni kya haalat bana li hai. Waise ab kaisi tabiyat hai teri. Kunj meri tabiyat bilkul thheek hai. Bebe: main na tumhare liye ghar se fresh khana laayi hoon. Just then doctor came in and said agar aapko inhe khana khilaana hai to boiled vegetables khilaaiye yeh oily food kyun. Bebd doctor ji aisa khana punjabiyo ki nishani hoti hai khilaane dijiye na. Doctor (turning away) achcha hai main time hote hi bhhag leta hoon warna ye bebe na mujhe bhi yeh khane ke liye man legi. Bdbe doctor sahab kuch kaha aapne. Doctor ji nahin. Saying that he ran away. Bebe ab doctor  saheb to chale gaye to ek kaam karo kunj tum khana kha lo. Kunj said yeh main nahin kha sakti. Bebe became sad. Kunj said bebe woh maine fast rakha hai. Bebe hain fast par kyun. Kunj woh kya hai bebe ki twinkle ne mere liye bahut kuch kiya hai to maine socha ki main uske liye vrat kyun nahin rakh sakta. Bebe smiled understandingly.

After 2 hours doctor came.
Everyone were talking excitedly about karwachauth.
Doctor: kunj is waqt tumhe aaraam ki zaroorat hai please so jaaiye aur aap log bhi rest kijiye. Leela, raman and pinni came in running. Leela:abhi abhi bebe se pata chala ki tum hospital mein ho. Kunj:maa main to bilkul thheek hoon aur jab aap sab log hai na mere saath.

Half and hour later.
Bebe said mere khyaal se aap sabko ghar jaana chahiye aap log ko bhi karwachauth manana hai na aur waise main hoon na yahaan par bachchon ke saath. Everyone agreed and went away from there.

30 minutes later.
Twinkle looking excitedly waiting for moon to come out. 5 minutes later the moon came out. Twinkle took out the sieve and looked at moon and then at kunj. Kunj made tsinkle drink water and twinkle did the same with kunj. Then both fed sweets to each other though twinkle feed only half a piece of sweet to him. Kunj was unhappy as he was given half a piece of sweet. 

10 minutes later.
His food which consisted of plain unappetising soup, a piece of bread and strirfried brocolli was brought in. Kunj refused to have it. After lot of cajoling kunj agreed to eat when promised to give him half piece of sweet. After dinner twinj went in balcony to have fresh some air. Kunj said u agreed to give me half piece of sweet to where is it. Twinkle said if u want to have sweet take it yourself. Kunj said coming closer to twinkle when i have u as sweet in my life i dont think i need any more sett. Saying this he kissed her cheek. Twinkle blushed.

Kunj was discharged from hospital a day later. 

The moment kunj entered home he was surprised to find everyone talking at home and was welcomed by everyone. 

10 minutes later he went to his room and was surprised to find his and twinkles photos everywhere. Kunj was overwhelmed and said twinkle yeh sab tune kiya hai hai na. Twinkle said haan kunj tumhe yeh kaisa laga. Kunj said achcha hai tumhare liye mere paas bhi ek chhota sa surprise hai. Twinkle went to his almairah and gave his gift to twinkle. One was bouquet of flowers and another was a teddybear. Twinkle was surprised to find teddy bear as a gift. Kunj said ye gift sirf tumhare liye liye kyunki yaad hai last year tumhe yaad hai ki tumne kaha tha ki tumhe tumhare bed aur teddybear ki yaad aati hai to tumhe tumhara bed to mil gaya aur yeh raha tumhara teddybear. Twinkle said cutely tum kitne sweet ho mere patidev.

Just then bebe called them. A man was waiting to meet them he was the donor who was going to donate blood to him. In two days time the blood was transfused into kunj and thereby begins new ligfe of kunj and twinj.

The End