Im already excited !!
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow wonderful idea.
Please update soon.
Edited by Duumps - 7 years ago
Guys i know ki karvachauth abhi bahut door hai but still decided to write it
Will be updating in some time.

Sorry guys for the delay. This ones for all of u. 

The ts starts from the point when everyone comes to know about kunjs illness but the blood has still not been donated to him.

Kunj: blood donor mila ki nahin. Twinkle: maa ne donor se baat ki hai aur woh blood dene ko bhi taiyaar hai lekin use teen chaar din lag jaayenge yahaan aane mein. Kunj (sadly) oh. Bebe:usha tumne karvachauth ki taiyari ki bas teen din mein karvachauth hai. Usha: ji bebe. Usha: twinkle chalo abhi chhanni banani hai hai. Twinkle:ji mummyji. Kunj arrey waah meri siyappa queen tu to badi jaldi maan gayi karvachauth ke liye. Twinkle mujhe to rakhna hi hai karwachauth sirf tumhare liye aur tumhari lambi umar ke liye. Kunj was happy to hear this.

2 hours later twinkle got all the materials required to make a sieve. Kunj came really close to twinkle and said main tumhari help kar deta hoon. Twinkle looking at kunj and said is waqt na tumhe apni heatth ki care karni chahiye... Bebe cleared her throat and said yeh kya ho raha hai. Kunj and twinkle were totally embarrassed. Kunj said main to bas twinkle ki help kar raha tha. Bebe said itna paas aake tu twinkle ki kya help kar raha hai twinkle ki. Twinj were embarrassed. Bebe said koi nahi puttar lage reh. 

Next day 
Everyone were applying mehendi.

Usha applied mehendi on twinkles hand. Twinkle went to kunj and asked him wheres his name in her mehendi. Kunj after some time was able to find his name in her mehendi. Kunj thought that twinkle has done a lot for him so he decided to do something for her.

Next day twinkle got up around four o clock and was surprised to find kunj up before him. Twinkle asked kunj why was he up so early to which he replied he had a project work to submit. Twinkle went to kitchen and usha gave her sargi to eat. Twinkle got the sargi in her room. Twinkle stsrted eating it when kunj looked up from behind and said he is hungry too. Twinkle at first was surprised but she gave some to kunj.

2 hours later.

Twinkle got carrot juice for kunj but he refused to drink it. Twinkle left and kunj threw it in washbasin.
Twinkle came and was surprised to see the glass empty. Kunj replied that he tasted it once and it was yummy so he drank the whole glass.

Half an hour later.

Kunj was ready to go go to college. Twinkle said kunj aaj tum jaldi asna aur dear mat karns. Kunj said okay and left.

3 hours later.

Twinkle got a call from kunjs college that he had fainted and was unconscious and is admitted in hospital right now.

Tbc
awesome update dear
i just loved it dear
omg kunj fainted 
so kunj have kept fast for twinkle too
plzzz do continue soon
It ws soo Adorable Dear...
I love this rituals which bring two souls together.. 
Let me guess Kunj ne b Wrat Rakha hai . hai.na.. ???
Oppss Spoiler...but i am.reading this.. Al along.. 
🤗
So cute.
Loved it.
Hi Kunj fasting too .
Please update soon.
Aww Kunj too kept Karvachauth ka vrat for Twinkle... how cute 😳
Loved the update
Pls post the next part asap 😳
Amazing.