Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Mouni's new Insta videos-Burried seq (Page 5)

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

ROFLROFL..i definitely see her caressing herself and then running to ritik's room to offer him solace and then finding them in a tabela in jungle wrapped in hay and each others arms and then doing a taandav then and there 

and yup either of the two scenario is highly possible...she has to blurt out her deeds and then kill ritik...he will be too stunned and heartbroken already to even react and may simply accept death to be with shiv...and then phoot phoot ke cry and scream shivanyaaa and then fall and weep and then drown ..LOL

we are so wicked Evil Smile and i love it LOLLOL...i doubt ther eis any fan group who is as excited as us for our leads to get stabbed and die LOL

ROFL She cannot do Taandav..isiliye toh humesha Shivu se karwate hai. ROFL She may do Naagin dance though..like she did in first or second epi. That was good. ROFL

Haan, haan Day Dreaming haila, maybe Ritik will crawl or drag himself to where Shivu is and take her in his arms before loosing consciousness. Why are we not the writers for this show. ROFL Mein bol rahi hu..TRP's will reach 10. ROFL 

We are.. ROFL Pure sadist hai hum sab..excited about their fav OTP being stabbed and dying with lots of angst. ROFL ArNi read karenge toh bolenge, kaise fans hai humare. ROFL 

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
age age dekho hota hai kyaROFL
Tfs
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

ROFLROFL..i definitely see her caressing herself and then running to ritik's room to offer him solace and then finding them in a tabela in jungle wrapped in hay and each others arms and then doing a taandav then and there 

and yup either of the two scenario is highly possible...she has to blurt out her deeds and then kill ritik...he will be too stunned and heartbroken already to even react and may simply accept death to be with shiv...and then phoot phoot ke cry and scream shivanyaaa and then fall and weep and then drown ..LOL

we are so wicked Evil Smile and i love it LOLLOL...i doubt ther eis any fan group who is as excited as us for our leads to get stabbed and die LOL

ROFL She cannot do Taandav..isiliye toh humesha Shivu se karwate hai. ROFL She may do Naagin dance though..like she did in first or second epi. That was good. ROFL

Haan, haan Day Dreaming haila, maybe Ritik will crawl or drag himself to where Shivu is and take her in his arms before loosing consciousness. Why are we not the writers for this show. ROFL Mein bol rahi hu..TRP's will reach 10. ROFL 

We are.. ROFL Pure sadist hai hum sab..excited about their fav OTP being stabbed and dying with lots of angst. ROFL ArNi read karenge toh bolenge, kaise fans hai humare. ROFL 

arre haan jab bhi koi dance ho toh shiv ko saamne khada kar dete hai yeh log  LOL but true that initial episode wala shesha ka dance was really good...but i doubt iss situation mein woh group dance karna chahegi ROFL

exactly we should have been the writers of the show...ritik would crawl himself to her ,unable to say anything as he gathers her in his arm and hugs her tightly crying phoot phoot ke not wanting to let her go as she raises her hand and caresses his face with a sad smile on her lips...he then kisses her forehead,cheeks and holds her cheek caressing her face...and then shiv tries telling him something before grabbing his kurte ka button tightly and then finally her grip loosens and eyes close...the world stops for ritik then and there...trps toh records thod ,mod aur marood dethi LOLLOL

ArNi better not read half of the stuff we write...ROFL
Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Lol what if ritik saves shivu and Shivu says to Yamini in her final confrontation-EK CHUTKI SINDOOR KI KEEMAT TUM KYA JANU YAMINI ROFL
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged

arre haan jab bhi koi dance ho toh shiv ko saamne khada kar dete hai yeh log  LOL but true that initial episode wala shesha ka dance was really good...but i doubt iss situation mein woh group dance karna chahegi ROFL

exactly we should have been the writers of the show...ritik would crawl himself to her ,unable to say anything as he gathers her in his arm and hugs her tightly crying phoot phoot ke not wanting to let her go as she raises her hand and caresses his face with a sad smile on her lips...he then kisses her forehead,cheeks and holds her cheek caressing her face...and then shiv tries telling him something before grabbing his kurte ka button tightly and then finally her grip loosens and eyes close...the world stops for ritik then and there...trps toh records thod ,mod aur marood dethi LOLLOL

sesha can again dance oh Dilbar dil se pyaar like she danced on Tanvi's engagementLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged

we are so wickedEvil Smileand i love itLOLLOL...i doubt ther eis any fan group who is as excited as us for our leads to get stabbed and dieLOL

Haan, haanDay Dreaminghaila, maybe Ritik will crawl or drag himself to where Shivu is and take her in his arms before loosing consciousness. Why are we not the writers for this show. ROFL Mein bol rahi hu..TRP's will reach 10. ROFL

arre haan jab bhi koi dance ho toh shiv ko saamne khada kar dete hai yeh log LOLbut true that initial episode wala shesha ka dance was really good...but i doubt iss situation mein woh group dance karna chahegiROFL

exactly we should have been the writers of the show...ritik would crawl himself to her ,unable to say anything as he gathers her in his arm and hugs her tightly crying phoot phoot ke not wanting to let her go as she raises her hand and caresses his face with a sad smile on her lips...he then kisses her forehead,cheeks and holds her cheek caressing her face...and then shiv tries telling him something before grabbing his kurte ka button tightly and then finally her grip loosens and eyes close...the world stops for ritik then and there...trps toh records thod ,mod aur marood dethiLOLLOL

then ritik will sing-ye duniya ye mehfil mere kaam Ki nahi...mere kaam Ki nahiCry

slippery_chilka

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey guys...
we saw the being buried videos of Mouni. 

we know Arjun was with her.

but yeh kaha bola/dekha Ritik tha in that scene. So what if Shivanya is buried, and SS comes to help her.
ho sakta hai na??
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kit_Kat

Lol what if ritik saves shivu and Shivu says to Yamini in her final confrontation-EK CHUTKI SINDOOR KI KEEMAT TUM KYA JANU YAMINI ROFL

ek icchadaari naaghin ka pyaaar hai ,shivji ka vardaan hai ,saare females ka armaan hai LOL

slippery_chilka

Go to top