Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Mouni's new Insta videos-Burried seq (Page 4)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

arre haan yeh toh maine socha hi nahi...yup shesha sees rivanya together and tells yamini the same and she must have gone to dig out the grave to see her body ...

and please nahiii ...yikes..i will dasso the entire team if they dare mess this up like this..but i think shesha is not going to stand and witness everything ...she would certainly have done something to stop this jungle mein mangal...i think she may come after it is done to see them cosying up to each other and even realize tha tshiv has lost her power...or else how will yamini know the same unles sshesha tell her after seeing ...

and it has to be the ek chutki sindhoor ki keemat moment for shivROFL..also we saw that it was night time when she rescues ritik from water so this scenario has to come after the stabbing for sure...maybe ritik has gone to drown himself unable to live without shiv...or walks aimlessly into the water or yamini does push him indeed after opening up her entire book of crimes ..LOL

me too want ritik to suffer ...ohh arjun is going to nail it...and i want some intense phoot phoot ke crying too Big smile

Imagine..Shesha will happily go to his room, expecting to see him hating Shivu as per Yamu and not find him there..then she comes to know about Yamu killing Ritik and scaring her in ousting her deeds in front of family. After that she will go to panchner haveli to mourn Ritik and there will witness Rivanya cuddling in bed ROFL Her face will be so funny. [=)] 

And haan possible if she saw the SR then she would have brought an earthquake or a tornado in their room ROFL 

Nah, the drowning will be in the day..they were shooting underwater at nighttime in the swimming pool with all the lighting. It will defo be after Shivu is stabbed. I dunno, I really think Yamu will confess her crimes after stabbing Shivu and while Ritik is reeling from all the truths, she will stab him and let him drown in the water. I also don't think Ritik will try to save himself much since he will think Shivu is dead. 

Yes to the angst and Ritik suffering loads. AB will be awesome Star

actually this is exactly what may happen..it usually happens in all her show..the vamp thinks hero hates heroine and they are separated and she can enter his life and walks in on them cuddling after the ding dong LOLLOL..she is going to be too stunned and shocked to react and may escape from there and scream and shout and take out her frustration on yamini for lying to her that shiv is dead...

that drowning has to be after the stabbing part me thinks...and yes ritik would be too heartbroken and lifeless to even want to save himself...he cannot imagine a life without her ...yamini has to reveal her own deeds for ritik to believe ...no one else can convince him about her...hence she will right before or after stabbing him or drowning him 

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged

actually this is exactly what may happen..it usually happens in all her show..the vamp thinks hero hates heroine and they are separated and she can enter his life and walks in on them cuddling after the ding dong LOLLOL..she is going to be too stunned and shocked to react and may escape from there and scream and shout and take out her frustration on yamini for lying to her that shiv is dead...

that drowning has to be after the stabbing part me thinks...and yes ritik would be too heartbroken and lifeless to even want to save himself...he cannot imagine a life without her ...yamini has to reveal her own deeds for ritik to believe ...no one else can convince him about her...hence she will right before or after stabbing him or drowning him 

She will go to Ritik's room all caressing herself and thinking about using Ritik's body and will be greeted with empty room ROFL It's hilarious to think about. And then the SR..boy will she turn black with jealousy like her naagin roop. ROFL I'm going to enjoy her thobda with popcorn and  cadbury ROFL Not just frustration for lying about Shivu being dead but also about Ritik hating her. Yamu will be stunned..even her face will be worth watching. Dono ko stab kiya..dono zinda. ROFL W*F?! Was the dagger faulty? ROFL I want YamSha to have a girly fight while blaming each other like this:

ROFL

I think Yamu will defo reveal all her deeds..I'm thinking it may go something like this:

Shivu unconscious and Yamu and Ritik think she is dead. Yamu will ask if what she did was right and Ritik will agree with tears streaming down his face and his heart in a million pieces. He may say how Shivanya had a MU and thought his family killed her parents and Yamu will say "Nope. She was right. I, Anky, Suri, Shailesh and Viren did kill her parents. If I knew she was there too then I would have killed her then and not let her have an opportunity to take the revenge. I even killed your mom and injured your dad then kept you to use you as a way to get the naagmani to live forever and become immortal."  Ritik stunned and Yamu stabs him and throws him in the water. 

OR Yamu may sympathetically say she knows he loves Shivu a lot and can't stay without her and how about she help him to go to his Shivu? Ritik would look at her uncomprehendingly and Yamu will stab him while telling him about how she killed Shivu's parents with her gang and his mom too. Tell him about SS and why she pretended to care and love him all these years. Then throw him in the water. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@Tia n Sun:::Your Analysis on RiVanya's stabbing n saving is good.

Saw sbs seg...Ritik's hand shivering...remembering their lovely moments...shiv trying to tell him truth...both r in full of tearsCry...but yaminy snatches n stabs her...

So this is gong to happen then..Cry

Ritik can't stab shivu at any cost...yaminy mauka pe chauka maregi n gets succeded in attempt to murder both...at last Ritik realizing n save her...let him mourn for hrs by trusting mother...ek chutki ki sindoor idea ka more chances hain...

Gong to be too intense n passionate reunion...can't wait..ArNi. gonna kill it.Day Dreaming

Btw,hello cv's..let us enjoy RiVanya's SR without any interruption...no more gusaoing by your haseen raat disgusting wali sautan...kuch toh sharma karo...i will kill you if third angle ka sec ke liye bhi dikhaye tohAngry

slippery_chilka

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged

She will go to Ritik's room all caressing herself and thinking about using Ritik's body and will be greeted with empty room ROFL It's hilarious to think about. And then the SR..boy will she turn black with jealousy like her naagin roop. ROFL I'm going to enjoy her thobda with popcorn and  cadbury ROFL Not just frustration for lying about Shivu being dead but also about Ritik hating her. Yamu will be stunned..even her face will be worth watching. Dono ko stab kiya..dono zinda. ROFL W*F?! Was the dagger faulty? ROFL I want YamSha to have a girly fight while blaming each other like this:

ROFL

I think Yamu will defo reveal all her deeds..I'm thinking it may go something like this:

Shivu unconscious and Yamu and Ritik think she is dead. Yamu will ask if what she did was right and Ritik will agree with tears streaming down his face and his heart in a million pieces. He may say how Shivanya had a MU and thought his family killed her parents and Yamu will say "Nope. She was right. I, Anky, Suri, Shailesh and Viren did kill her parents. If I knew she was there too then I would have killed her then and not let her have an opportunity to take the revenge. I even killed your mom and injured your dad then kept you to use you as a way to get the naagmani to live forever and become immortal."  Ritik stunned and Yamu stabs him and throws him in the water. 

OR Yamu may sympathetically say she knows he loves Shivu a lot and can't stay without her and how about she help him to go to his Shivu? Ritik would look at her uncomprehendingly and Yamu will stab him while telling him about how she killed Shivu's parents with her gang and his mom too. Tell him about SS and why she pretended to care and love him all these years. Then throw him in the water. 

ROFLROFL..i definitely see her caressing herself and then running to ritik's room to offer him solace and then finding them in a tabela in jungle wrapped in hay and each others arms and then doing a taandav then and there 

and yup either of the two scenario is highly possible...she has to blurt out her deeds and then kill ritik...he will be too stunned and heartbroken already to even react and may simply accept death to be with shiv...and then phoot phoot ke cry and scream shivanyaaa and then fall and weep and then drown ..LOL

we are so wicked Evil Smile and i love it LOLLOL...i doubt ther eis any fan group who is as excited as us for our leads to get stabbed and die LOL
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Saw sbs seg...Ritik's hand shivering...remembering their lovely moments...shiv trying to tell him truth...both r in full of tearsCry...but yaminy snatches n stabs her...

Ritik can't stab shivu at any cost...yaminy mauka pe chauka maregi n gets succeded in attempt to murder both...at last Ritik realizing n save her...let him mourn for hrs by trusting mother...ek chutki ki sindoor idea ka more chances hain...

Gong to be too intense n passionate reunion...can't wait..ArNi. gonna kill it.Day Dreaming

Btw,hello cv's..let us enjoy RiVanya's SR without any interruption...no more gusaoing by your haseen raat disgusting wali sautan...kuch toh sharma karo...i will kill you if third angle ka sec ke liye bhi dikhaye tohAngry

haan it was obvious ritik cannot do it and yamini would do the needful Ouch..me too waiting for everything after the anky killing drama...it would all be so intense and emotional ...

PaYa_Shivika

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged

ROFL

Lol...yaminy n third angle ka girly fight toh hain...naagmani dance ke saat ye bhi...bahut maja ayega tab murder plan got failed...seeing RiVanya's boot...ROFL

Ritik toh toot jayega na after seeing Shivu lying dead in from him...Yaminy telling her all karname...trying to kill him...or during asti visarjan...she tried to drown him...later our injured shivu comes n saves him...confrontation...

slippery_chilka

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged

haan it was obvious ritik cannot do it and yamini would do the needful Ouch..me too waiting for everything after the anky killing drama...it would all be so intense and emotional ...

Yeah...he even says...you r a lier...your love is lie ...shivu says...my love is true...he steps back...but yaminy stabs her finally..RiVanya CryCry
sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Yeah...he even says...you r a lier...your love is lie ...shivu says...my love is true...he steps back...but yaminy stabs her finally..RiVanya CryCry

we knew this was coming...awww the heartbreak and pain ...thanks for the update...but am really excited for this sequence to air...

Go to top