Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Mouni's new Insta videos-Burried seq (Page 3)

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Might be rithik first stabs shivanya n she escapes n Yamini stabs her again or kills her( as per yamini )between which rithik would have come to know the truth as Yamini wud try to kill him also after he stabs shivanya.

Edited by maharathikarna - 23 April 2016 at 1:07am

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Interesting. Why is Arjun there? Does Ritik help in digging the grave?

even i thought the same and it would make sense if yamini stabs and kills shiv right before him...he is not going to leave her body like that and go ...but why would yamini dig her grave if he is there...they are shooting so random na sab kuch is confusing 

thanks buddy for the links...

Now that I think about it..I doubt Ritik will be in the state to dig the grave and I have a feeling that Yamini didn't waste any time in stabbing him after Shivu too...so either Ritik is digging her out or Yamini intends to push him in the grave too.

in one of the olv that bhoot ritik did tell na that you killed my shivanya to yamini??also yamini told shesha too the same na that she killed shiv...Ouch

True..and here:

You can clearly see Yamini guiding Ritik's hand in stabbing Shivu. Which means Ritik was unable to and Yamini took control and stabbed Shivu with Ritik's hand. And it's clearly afternoon..so why did Yamini wait till the night to bury Shivu? I really think it may be Ritik digging Shivu out. 

I also think SS saved Ritik with the naagmani, which I feel Yamini carries with her..maybe she kept it in the car and SS took it. Because in the OLV, Shesha asked Yamini where the naagmani was and Yamini made excuses for it. I think SS will get the naagmani and keep it in the devdi because in the naagmani dance segmentLOL they were all in the devdi and trying to make Ritik give them the mani by hook or crook. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Interesting. Why is Arjun there? Does Ritik help in digging the grave?

even i thought the same and it would make sense if yamini stabs and kills shiv right before him...he is not going to leave her body like that and go ...but why would yamini dig her grave if he is there...they are shooting so random na sab kuch is confusing 

thanks buddy for the links...

Now that I think about it..I doubt Ritik will be in the state to dig the grave and I have a feeling that Yamini didn't waste any time in stabbing him after Shivu too...so either Ritik is digging her out or Yamini intends to push him in the grave too.

in one of the olv that bhoot ritik did tell na that you killed my shivanya to yamini??also yamini told shesha too the same na that she killed shiv...Ouch

True..and here:

You can clearly see Yamini guiding Ritik's hand in stabbing Shivu. Which means Ritik was unable to and Yamini took control and stabbed Shivu with Ritik's hand. And it's clearly afternoon..so why did Yamini wait till the night to bury Shivu? I really think it may be Ritik digging Shivu out. 

I also think SS saved Ritik with the naagmani, which I feel Yamini carries with her..maybe she kept it in the car and SS took it. Because in the OLV, Shesha asked Yamini where the naagmani was and Yamini made excuses for it. I think SS will get the naagmani and keep it in the devdi because in the naagmani dance segmentLOL they were all in the devdi and trying to make Ritik give them the mani by hook or crook. 

ommgg yes...it is yamini who took hold of ritik's hand and stabbed shiv ..he could not do it and i think immediately after this she tries to drown ritik...yahin hai na woh water segment...and why would she bury her if she could throw her body in the water???

yup yamini does lose the mani hence we have that naag mani dance LOLLOL..shiv has to be healed and revived and for that the power of the mani is needed hence it makes sense that SS took it...

PaYa_Shivika

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged

ommgg yes...it is yamini who took hold of ritik's hand and stabbed shiv ..he could not do it and i think immediately after this she tries to drown ritik...yahin hai na woh water segment...and why would she bury her if she could throw her body in the water???

yup yamini does lose the mani hence we have that naag mani dance LOLLOL..shiv has to be healed and revived and for that the power of the mani is needed hence it makes sense that SS took it...

Throwing her body in the water makes her death uncertain...what if she gets saved? Burying her is more final I guess. 

I'm guessing SS will save Ritik and then Ritik will dig out Shivu and somehow save her too..does naagmani ki healing powers work on Naagins too? 

PaYa_Shivika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Throwing her body in the water makes her death uncertain...what if she gets saved? Burying her is more final I guess. 

I'm guessing SS will save Ritik and then Ritik will dig out Shivu and somehow save her too..does naagmani ki healing powers work on Naagins too? 

haan that makes sense but then what was that pic with the axe..she was in a different saree...whose grave was she digging ..or did she go home change saree and buried shiv??

and i dunno shiv saving ritik from drowning and then getting stabbed makes no sense...maybe even if she had not healed yet she ran to rescue him save him..power of love...

and the mani shoul work on naaghins given they are the protectors...

even i think ritik would be in no condition to dig a grave and bury her...

PaYa_Shivika

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged

haan that makes sense but then what was that pic with the axe..she was in a different saree...whose grave was she digging ..or did she go home change saree and buried shiv??

and i dunno shiv saving ritik from drowning and then getting stabbed makes no sense...maybe even if she had not healed yet she ran to rescue him save him..power of love...

The sari was the same as naagmani dance segment..so it's the next day after Rivanya consummate. Maybe Shesha went to her after she spied on Rivanya consummation and told her Shivu is still alive and with Ritik and to prove her point, Yamu will dig the grave to show Shesha, Shivu's dead body. 

BTW, I will seriously murder the team if Shesha has a fantasy of exchanging places with Shivu during the SR and we have to watch that sceneAngry At least give us the SR without flashing Shesha's disgusting jealous thobda in betweenCensored CV's. 

Yup..it will be more dramatic if she saves him after she is stabbed..you know ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Yamu darling. ROFL 

Let's see..I don't want Shivu to get saved quickly..Ritik has to suffer a bit with uncertainty. 

And Ritik will be stabbed after Shivu so I doubt he will help in digging the grave.  

Edited by slippery_chilka - 23 April 2016 at 2:08am

PaYa_Shivika

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged

The sari was the same as naagmani dance segment..so it's the next day after Rivanya consummate. Maybe Shesha went to her after she spied on Rivanya consummation and told her Shivu is still alive and with Ritik and to prove her point, Yamu will dig the grave to show Shesha, Shivu's dead body. 

BTW, I will seriously murder the team if Shesha has a fantasy of exchanging places with Shivu during the SR and we have to watch that sceneAngry At least give us the SR without flashing Shesha's disgusting jealous thobda in betweenCensored CV's. 

Yup..it will be more dramatic if she saves him after she is saved..you know ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Yamu darling. ROFL 

Let's see..I don't want Shivu to get saved quickly..Ritik has to suffer a bit with uncertainty. 

And Ritik will be stabbed after Shivu so I doubt he will help in digging the grave.  

arre haan yeh toh maine socha hi nahi...yup shesha sees rivanya together and tells yamini the same and she must have gone to dig out the grave to see her body ...

and please nahiii ...yikes..i will dasso the entire team if they dare mess this up like this..but i think shesha is not going to stand and witness everything ...she would certainly have done something to stop this jungle mein mangal...i think she may come after it is done to see them cosying up to each other and even realize tha tshiv has lost her power...or else how will yamini know the same unles sshesha tell her after seeing ...

and it has to be the ek chutki sindhoor ki keemat moment for shivROFL..also we saw that it was night time when she rescues ritik from water so this scenario has to come after the stabbing for sure...maybe ritik has gone to drown himself unable to live without shiv...or walks aimlessly into the water or yamini does push him indeed after opening up her entire book of crimes ..LOL

me too want ritik to suffer ...ohh arjun is going to nail it...and i want some intense phoot phoot ke crying too Big smile

PaYa_Shivika

slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged

arre haan yeh toh maine socha hi nahi...yup shesha sees rivanya together and tells yamini the same and she must have gone to dig out the grave to see her body ...

and please nahiii ...yikes..i will dasso the entire team if they dare mess this up like this..but i think shesha is not going to stand and witness everything ...she would certainly have done something to stop this jungle mein mangal...i think she may come after it is done to see them cosying up to each other and even realize tha tshiv has lost her power...or else how will yamini know the same unles sshesha tell her after seeing ...

and it has to be the ek chutki sindhoor ki keemat moment for shivROFL..also we saw that it was night time when she rescues ritik from water so this scenario has to come after the stabbing for sure...maybe ritik has gone to drown himself unable to live without shiv...or walks aimlessly into the water or yamini does push him indeed after opening up her entire book of crimes ..LOL

me too want ritik to suffer ...ohh arjun is going to nail it...and i want some intense phoot phoot ke crying too Big smile

Imagine..Shesha will happily go to his room, expecting to see him hating Shivu as per Yamu and not find him there..then she comes to know about Yamu killing Ritik and scaring her in ousting her deeds in front of family. After that she will go to panchner haveli to mourn Ritik and there will witness Rivanya cuddling in bed ROFL Her face will be so funny. [=)] 

And haan possible if she saw the SR then she would have brought an earthquake or a tornado in their room ROFL 

Nah, the drowning will be in the day..they were shooting underwater at nighttime in the swimming pool with all the lighting. It will defo be after Shivu is stabbed. I dunno, I really think Yamu will confess her crimes after stabbing Shivu and while Ritik is reeling from all the truths, she will stab him and let him drown in the water. I also don't think Ritik will try to save himself much since he will think Shivu is dead. 

Yes to the angst and Ritik suffering loads. AB will be awesome Star

PaYa_Shivika

Go to top