Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dishank Arora will play Shivam post leap (Page 9)

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by aparnauma

She stepped into BH holding Dsa's hand  after Shiv died and Nandini kidnapped .She left the house with Dsa's  b9dy and never came back to BH alive.
Most probably her kids won't have anything to do with BH wasis too.

I am glad they are not being raised by BH wasis.

Shivam was called rude and badly behaved and Nandini was called useless piece of junk. Why such bad children pollute BH?

I don't remember Nimboli was ever called a piece of junk. But yes, Shivam was rude and badly behaved. But whose fault is that? His mother's perhaps?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaDreamer_Hina-tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I feel like they should have simply shown Akhiraj to place a bomb in badi haveli and everyone just dies. Throughout Anandi's story, the BH people were always there since start. Now they have decided to completely all previous characters and start from scratch??
The point of a leap is to introduce an entire new generation, not just one or two kids. I can understand for Nandini she has no ties to the house, but how about Shivam who has grown up there? He grew up with Jagan's kids like his own brothers? Talking about new generation, I think we can also forget about JaGan's kids and all, since I don't see how so many people can just pop up.

I think the stupidest part is Shiv's family. Were they so sad/angry about Shiv's death that they have never bothered to ask where are his two children? They are his own! Amol is also as good as gone - I think it would have been better if he had just followed his real parents when they found him at Anandi's house instead of staying with a wishy-washy family. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top