Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dishank Arora will play Shivam post leap (Page 7)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 15547

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by russhmeSS

It all looks like CVs want to kill Shivam Shivraj Shekhar and Nandini Shivraj Shekhar as well with the leap and the new Nandini and Shivam post leap will be given completely new identity LOL

Why is it being assumed that Nandini wants to carry forward her mother's legacy and continue with her mission Confused She has logical reasons to become doctor as per last week's episodes and whatever work she wants to do in the field she has chosen for herself, she will be doing it in her mother's memories..

It was also clear that the two kids won't be raised by BH people otherwise CVs wouldn't have been able to bump off BH characters abruptly post leap. But the twists brought on for that are completely illogical.


If BH people raised the twins, then it will be said that even Anandi's kids are benefitting shamelessly from their mother's ex and someone already said that Jagya would be burdened with anandi's kids if not Anandi. That way it is better for the twins to grow up somewhere than indebted to BH forever to be mocked at.


Absolutely agree!!

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35801

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by russhmeSS

It all looks like CVs want to kill Shivam Shivraj Shekhar and Nandini Shivraj Shekhar as well with the leap and the new Nandini and Shivam post leap will be given completely new identity LOL

Why is it being assumed that Nandini wants to carry forward her mother's legacy and continue with her mission Confused She has logical reasons to become doctor as per last week's episodes and whatever work she wants to do in the field she has chosen for herself, she will be doing it in her mother's memories..

It was also clear that the two kids won't be raised by BH people otherwise CVs wouldn't have been able to bump off BH characters abruptly post leap. But the twists brought on for that are completely illogical.


If BH people raised the twins, then it will be said that even Anandi's kids are benefitting shamelessly from their mother's ex and someone already said that Jagya would be burdened with anandi's kids if not Anandi. That way it is better for the twins to grow up somewhere than indebted to BH forever to be mocked at.
Well said.
hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Joined: 08 September 2012
Posts: 10877

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by russhmeSS

It all looks like CVs want to kill Shivam Shivraj Shekhar and Nandini Shivraj Shekhar as well with the leap and the new Nandini and Shivam post leap will be given completely new identity LOL

Why is it being assumed that Nandini wants to carry forward her mother's legacy and continue with her mission Confused She has logical reasons to become doctor as per last week's episodes and whatever work she wants to do in the field she has chosen for herself, she will be doing it in her mother's memories..

It was also clear that the two kids won't be raised by BH people otherwise CVs wouldn't have been able to bump off BH characters abruptly post leap. But the twists brought on for that are completely illogical.


If BH people raised the twins, then it will be said that even Anandi's kids are benefitting shamelessly from their mother's ex and someone already said that Jagya would be burdened with anandi's kids if not Anandi. That way it is better for the twins to grow up somewhere than indebted to BH forever to be mocked at.


Very well said. And that is the reason I am very happy they are raised by someone else, whoever it is but not by their mother's EX, Y Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Deb07_goofyCat_aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35801

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita



Very well said. And that is the reason I am very happy they are raised by someone else, whoever it is but not by their mother's EX, Y Z
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Deb07hisusmita_goofyCat_

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 5887

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
There is something called logic! Shivam and Nandini should land in Singapore with their grandparents! if not then next stop would be Saanchi or Mahi's house! Then comes Khajan SIngh and if nothing works out then they should be adopted by Singhs.
We cannot blame Shivam and Nandini for living with Jagya because neither do they know about Jagya and Anandi's past relationship nor do they have anywhere else to live! We did blame Anandi for staying in BH because she stayed there due to some lame emotional blackmail and did not move out despite promising herself to leave when she gets back her daughter! Anandi had all the resources in the world to live independently yet she did not do so! Can't say the same for her 13 years old children!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134MisseshaStephitiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35801

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
She stepped into BH holding Dsa's hand  after Shiv died and Nandini kidnapped .She left the house with Dsa's  b9dy and never came back to BH alive.
Most probably her kids won't have anything to do with BH wasis too.

I am glad they are not being raised by BH wasis.




The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07_goofyCat_

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Joined: 11 February 2009
Posts: 17125

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

She stepped into BH holding Dsa's hand  after Shiv died and Nandini kidnapped .She left the house with Dsa's  b9dy and never came back to BH alive.
Most probably her kids won't have anything to do with BH wasis too.

I am glad they are not being raised by BH wasis.




Shivam was called rude and badly behaved and Nandini was called useless piece of junk. Why such bad children pollute BH?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Deb07_goofyCat_hisusmitaaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 5984

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I dont think anyone criticized nimboli for becoming a doctor. 

But she is being criticized for building hospitals in her mother's name in every nook and corner of Rajasthan...ROFL

Why? Is she under a wrong impression that her mother was a pioneer in the field of medicine ? LOL ...  Does she think it was her poor mother's dream to be a doctor and cure people free of charge, which never got fulfilled due to unavoidable circumstances?LOL

Anyway, she can build whatever she wants in her mother's name.. no issues... but why not immerse her ashes till then? Confused

I have to watch today's epi frame by frame to ensure if annadi took an oath from her to not  immerse  her ashes till she builds something in her name?ROFL


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134The_Alchemist.faryal-malikBeautifulSoul_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who gets SHivam and Nadini?

2

Author: libsrocks   Replies: 13   Views: 1908

libsrocks 13 1908 06 April 2016 at 9:08am by BeautifulSoul_
So now Shivam knows Nimboli is his sister

2 3 4

Author: _notinuse_   Replies: 29   Views: 2311

_notinuse_ 29 2311 28 February 2016 at 3:10am by kase
What about Shivam?

Author: leavesandwaves   Replies: 6   Views: 780

leavesandwaves 6 780 11 February 2016 at 5:47am by seraal
anandi's another delay-mangla infuriated shivam

Author: seraal   Replies: 9   Views: 1344

seraal 9 1344 01 February 2016 at 2:21am by SPuja
SOWIE ALREADY I HAVE POST THIS POST..DONT READ

Author: payalibm   Replies: 1   Views: 535

payalibm 1 535 27 June 2012 at 8:36am by Ash_Storyteller

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index