Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dishank Arora will play Shivam post leap (Page 5)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@Leaves even if lets assume  Jagya's mobile has fallen in river , shivam knows BH 's landline number too on which he and abhi used to chat when shivam was in SN LOL

and we have seen in the segment Anandi dies in hospital  Won't she try to inform Jagya where they  are ?

and this is a police case by the way because a lady is admitted in the hospital , critically injured with a bullet so the hospital staff will contact the police  and shivam Nandini will be questioned from where they have come , and  they just have to take Dr Jagdish Singh's name and Jagya will be informed . Even  if shivam and nandini don't know the BH address and phone contacts but they know whats their beloved Kakusaa 's name and who he is ?

so it is illogical they could not reach Jaitsar.

Its funny how cvs are going to show poor shivam and nandini separated and land in adoptive system Shekhars , amol and khajan have disappeared in some black hole and they are separated from Jagya too in such an  illogical way but still i will wait for monday to see how this all happens 

I knew JaGan will not be part of this leap as Aasiya kazi confirmed it  but this was expected after Anandi's demise they will raise Nandini and shivam In fact seeing Dr Nandini, people  thought she is raised by Jagya and Ganga and impressed with them she becomes a doctor but i wanted to see how cvs will show Nandini without JaGan around post leap  What reason they will give for JaGan's absence in Nandini's day to day life but cvs have separated her from JaGan even before leap and how? that  does not make any sense 

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 24 April 2016 at 11:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanyuTeeyamaria13_Hannah_saba113Hina-leavesandwavestiny15

Aarya19 Senior Member
Aarya19
Aarya19

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged

May be Shivam is a side character and has nothing big to do post leap. He is not there in the 15 years leap promo. Only Nimboli & her bf. I couldn't find the actor playing Shivam in the new cast press conference. 

Creatives can even kill Shivam at some point if they feel he has nothing to contribute to their story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyatiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
and kamli jiji ? Nandini knows Kamli jiji's address but she could not find Kamli either LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Hina-tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Don't think they will go into much details how Nandini and Shivam could not reach JaGan I think they will show Anandi dying and then written on our screens 15 years later 
They cannot find any logic to justify how Nandini and shivam could not reach to JaGan and they will not give either 

The start of this story is illogical How it will be later can be seen through it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyumaria13BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria13

why she is making Anandi memorial Hospital ? Anandi has not done anything  in field of medicine Anandi's work is in  girls education  I think she should be  opening Anandi Niketans everywhere for the education of those girls who get deprived of education because of various reasons , that would be continuing Anandi's mission and i thought she will say until i will not remove child marriage from every corner of Rajasthan i will not emerse my mother's ashes why hospital ? Confused

That shows that nimboli knew nothing about her mother.

What was her mother's mission in life? How and why was she lost when she was just a baby? Why did her mother build shiv niketan? She knows nothing.

Thank god she knows at least her father's name and has seen his photograph.

Her mother for whom she is building hospitals was actually a stranger in her life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanyuNandini30maria13Hina-

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Building schools and building hospitals. A natural progression. We need more doctors in rural areas and also to cater to poorer classes from urban areas. It is a good move. What ever benefits the public is a good move.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_aparnauma

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Leaves its not that  building hospital is not a good move  but cvs are promoting it as Nandini is continuing Anandi's mission then they first need to know what Anandi used to do .Anandi worked towards educating girls , she opened a school, Anandi lost her life and her kids while stopping child marriages if Nandini would be continuing Anandi's works  then it would be continuing Anandi's mission but Nandini has left shiv niketan too ?LOLSo SN will be run by Sarita and Pooja and of course Jagya will finance it like always and Nandini leaving all that is making Anandi memorial hospital and havent emersed her mother's ashes till she fulfIll her promise with her mother  it only shows the new writers havent watched the previous story  They dont know about Anandi themselves 

Edited by maria13 - 24 April 2016 at 1:22pm

Hina-Shinyatiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Actually this was Bhairon's dream that people in rural areas should get best  health  facilities and his son fulfilled his dream. Bhairon himself wanted to be a doctor but could not become one and lived his dream through his son.

Mehek134maria13tiny15

Go to top