Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dishank Arora will play Shivam post leap (Page 4)

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Who is going to cremate anandi and where?

Dishank looks somewhat like Shivam in his younger days.

Maybe they tried to contact Jagya and they could not do so due to network problem or some such thing.

As Jagya also jumped in water, he might have lost that mobile.

Shivam might have left for Jaitsar to inform Jagya personally while Nandini might have stayed with her dead mother. Travelling ticketless and dumped by the conductor somewhere.

Shivam might have been kidnapped or met with some accident losing his memory.

Nandini must have been crying because Shivam did not come in time and herself might have gone to search for him. And found in some unconscious state by the person who adopted her.

By the time Nandini gathered her wits, Jagya and family must have left Jaitsar for US or Mumbai or Jaipur leaving the hospital in the hands of expert doctors. To get away from memories. Or went to Hardwar to immerse dadisa's ashes in ganga.

Most probably Anandi isn't going to get any funeral/cremation shown in the  episode.

Rest looks like some 70's , 80's movie story... Where the whole movie revolves around siblings searching or pining for each other , living complete  opposite life from.earlier after being separated from each other (or their parents) due to a tragic incident.Sleepy

Anyways like many others said, as for Now me too cannot find any logic behind either of them to not return to Jaitser, even in their separated state. Its not that the Singh's only have a single phone to contact them, their are many with them. & even if the Singh's had left for some XYZ place before the kids reaching jaitser(which is anyway would be stupid of Singhs to left leaving everything behind) , there still exists Shiv niketan thereby pooja-sarita to help the kids contacting either Singhs or their own Grandparents. 

All this Only if the kids don't become super intelligent to interpret Anandi "forget your past & start afresh" type of last statement(s) as "forget past, never return to jaitser, & start new"Silly

Will watch the Monday episode for Anandi, after that tata bye bye BV.Smile

@ leaves this is too good (bold). But Nandini retained her mom s photo, bros rakhi in a box. She must have jumped into the river with the box.
Anyway I am done with BV. The entire thing looks so funny.

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini30
[/QUOTE

@ leaves this is too good (bold). But Nandini retained her mom s photo, bros rakhi in a box. She must have jumped into the river with the box.

Maybe she visited BH after Jagya and family returned and thus got those things
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
where is it shown that nimboli retained photo and rakhi ?
Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Seen a posted video.
After leap This girl has a big garlanded photo of Anandi in her room  . Kept her ashes too without emersing them until completing her promise to make "Anandi memorial hospital" in every corner of Rajasthan. Besides this she is having another pic of herself & anandi Along with some other stuff as per the promo.
Still she has grown up with strangers & not singhs...how...SillyClown

Edited by Aashima. - 24 April 2016 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93_goofyCat_

Aashima. IF-Rockerz
Aashima.
Aashima.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

where is it shown that nimboli retained photo and rakhi ?

In this promo...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/7Vw3--FNabQ[/YOUTUBE]

Also there is a video links of on location shoot posted in other thread that she have Anandi's big garlanded photo too in her room.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Seen a posted video.
After leap This girl has a big garlanded photo of Anandi in her room  . Kept her ashes too without emersing them until completing her promise to make "Anandi memorial hospital" in every corner of Rajasthan. Besides this she is having another pic of herself & anandi Along with some other stuff as per the promo.

There are two possibilities. Either  she visited Jaitsar after Jagya returned. And thus got that photo and rakhi from there or from SN. Another possibility is Anandi's photo must be available through newspaper cuttings due to her work.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
And so its Nandini who must have cremated her mother and kept that ash box with her.
maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Seen a posted video.
why she is making Anandi memorial Hospital ? Anandi has not done anything  in field of medicine Anandi's work is in  girls education  I think she should be  opening Anandi Niketans everywhere for the education of those girls who get deprived of education because of various reasons , that would be continuing Anandi's mission and i thought she will say until i will not remove child marriage from every corner of Rajasthan i will not emerse my mother's ashes why hospital ? Confused

Edited by maria13 - 24 April 2016 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top